Discussion The Male God Becomes Coquettish After Marriage(BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ConradAnime, May 8, 2021.

1. ConradAnime

ConradAnime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese Title: 男神婚后变成撒娇精+番外

I saw this title today and just started reading I'm thinking of translating it too. It looks good to me but I'm wondering if anyone have seen this novel before? I don't think there is an NU page yet, plus I want someone to tell me if the story is any good since I'm just on the starting part.

Sypnosis:

Huai Xing had never thought about marriage either, let alone coming home one day and being told he was getting married.

He dyed his hair, got into fights, wore earrings, and was a 'punk' in the eyes of many people, so he couldn't imagine which family would want such a daughter-in-law.

He scoffed in his heart, but the marriage partner's mother was too good to him, so Huai Xing put away his sharp edges and treated her with respect.

But he didn't understand, what happened when the marriage partner ran away on the wedding night?

Later he learned - the marriage partner Wei Xulan is a star, who have a lot of younger sister and wife.

The first day of their relationship, the two are polite and distant.

---------

Wei Xulan: "You sleep on the bed."

Huai Xing also: "No, you sleep on it."

Wei Xulan: "How can I let you sleep in the living room? You sleeping here is fine."

Huai Xingye: "...... thanks."

Wei Xulan: "You're welcome."

Later, Wei Xulan, known as the high cold male god, actually also learned to pamper him ......

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    A quick search on NU with the CN title says that this novel has not been translated yet~ :cookie: