Spoiler The Male Lead Is Mine / 남주는 내가 차지한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AkariCandy, Mar 4, 2022.

1. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    > Name: The Male Lead Is Mine
    > Associated Names: 남주는 내가 차지한다
    > Author: 까망까망
    > Artist: ENA
    > Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Josei, Drama, Mature, Smut

> Description:
    “I’m the only daughter of Marquis Ian Horissen, right?”

When I opened my eyes, I found myself inside a novel…not as the female lead, but as a supporting character.

Who said only the main characters got a happy ending? I’ve decided to choose a new path and take the male lead for myself!
    In the original novel, it would take two and a half years for me to meet him, but I can’t wait that long.

“Bring me a pen and some paper.”

I’ll write a letter to him instead. There’s no time to waste—I’ll make sure the sweet and caring male lead is mine!

>

assiralc_, Zepelim, HanaM and 5 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    The Male Lead is Mine
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title:
    남주는 내가 차지한다
    Author: 까망까망
    Raws: Novel | Manhwa

Official Translation: Tapas
    NU Link: Novel Updates
    Year of Release: 2018

Miscellaneous Spoilers:

*updated till post #81 by @Samona
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text. For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  3. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Attached Files:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    lilymmzz likes this.
  5. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC and ML became penpals. It's pretty cute, but 20 chaps in and they still haven't met each other lol

Elisee, DOHere, Marane101 and 4 others like this.
  6. lilymmzz

lilymmzz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh is the crown prince the 2nd male lead?

7. Anidori

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how things will progress with him. Basically from what I read, their relationship is more like bickering friends. The crown prince does choose her as his partner for the ball- he asked her about her type and she said she "wants a man who will only look at one woman". So he chose her because he is not her type lol. During the ball, he casually asks her in private if she wants to be crown princess, she flat out rejects him. He doesn't seem all that concerned, he then asks her to be his friend. And that's where we're at right now. Later on, he finds out she likes someone else. He doesn't seem too terribly concerned. Not sure if he will develop feelings for her later, but if I were to take a guess, he will like her friend Violet instead.

So at present, the ML still hasn't accomplished anything big. His status is still too low for MC who is a high ranking noblewoman so he couldn't hope for a relationship with her. Meanwhile, MC knows he will accomplish something in the future that is significant enough that the emperor will arrange a marriage between them as a reward. She's doing what she can to ensure that she gets with the ML. She asked the emperor to dance at a ball then told him she wants to marry ML and that her support is valuable and don't forget her request when the time comes lol girl is taking no chances.

8. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about ml?

9. Anidori

Reading List:
    Link
    Long brown hair, blue eyes. Captain. Currently in the battlefield. He's nice, no toxicity. He just wants the war to be over. He's conflicted about replying to the MC. He doesn't want to be a noble lady's fling and he's aware of the status difference with MC since MC is the favourite candidate to become crown princess. He still replies to her anyway- aaaand that's all I've got.

assiralc_, torte1315, Elisee and 20 others like this.
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just came from reading the manhwa, any spoilers on her half sister the OGFL/heroine? Does she end up with someone?

Creolenerd likes this.
  11. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally it got a manhwa adaption.
    Chapters: Main Story-124, Side Story-

• Aris Harrison:
    Beautiful girl with brown hair and brown eyes. The only daughter of the Marquis Harrison family, a prestigious family recognized by the emperor.
    FL was diagnosed with cancer at a young age and her life was limited. She read romance novels that time. She was reading an unpopular novel where she found her ideal ML. After waking up she possessed a character from the same novel.

At the emperor's command to marry a soldier, the marquise's daughter 'Aris' ran away from home because she did not want to marry a commoner, and met a bad man on the street. She saw the male protagonist & fell in love. She claimed she was to be his wife arrogantly. But the ML already loved the ogFL & thus kicked her out.

• Roy Delai:

Black hair, blue eyes. Commander of the Xenon Empire. Martial arts, wisdom, swordsmanship and archery are all excellent.
    Despite living in poverty as a child, his parents sent him to the academy. At the academy, he became an unrivaled swordsman and participated in the war to become a hero. He says he doesn't want to fight anymore and moves to the country side. The emperor wants Roy to be loyal to the imperial family because he is a powerful person with a high reputation. While Aris runs away he's married to the maid (ogFL). He sees her inner side & gradually falls in love.
    Since he was making a remarkable achievement on the battlefield during the war with the Ouran Empire, letter from commoners and nobles alike came to congratulate him on his major achievements as well as a letter with a story about the weather and a message to take care of himself.

After receiving Aris's letter, he tried to burn it as usual, but she said she didn't need a reply. Thinking about it he put it in his desk drawer. Those who sent the letter approached him out of curiosity but as he didn't reply, they all stopped sending letters and an immature noble lady Aris's letter touched him in a way. He could find solace in them.

They meet after a some time. But after that the plot gets a bit dragged. In short a slowburn-ish fluffy story.
    It is a romance story of a man and a woman who have never met in person , exchange greetings through letters, develop love and then get married.

•Manhwa Cover:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    assiralc_, Elisee, Zepelim and 28 others like this.
  12. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder whether the FL be conflicted about the fact that ML destined person is ogfl. This happens in many stories

Chorkie likes this.
  13. Ahyoe

Ahyoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My question about her half-sister, lujin the blue haired maid. Why her father making her a maid for his official daugther? Is she not feeling a little bit guilt that her half sister live like that? Or maybe both the mother and the marquiss just thought of it as a one night fling and just don't bother each others life?

14. Dadatada

Dadatada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC he was drunk when he had her and it was after his wife died. He didn’t want her so he behaves like that.
    Also MC already told her father she won’t become heir and he should make her half sister heir and give her a better life after she’s married.

15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't believe we're not gonna have physical interaction between leads in 20 chapters? What is this? Lady Baby? The Strongest Characters are Obsessed with me?

16. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what? I like this. I like MC who knows what she want and actively do something about it. Most of the reincarnated story I read just goes, "oh but he's gonna end up with og fl oh well i'll just live away from them". But this MC got in to the story and goes "That male lead is mine!" (Which is pretty relatable to me lmao why wouldn't i want an amazing man who is not taken yet?)

She know the male lead is a whole ass package and she's actively trying to court him. :blobpopcorn_cool:

17. g_all_ah_an

g_all_ah_an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm so question, is this story really going to be a slow paced sweet story without much of a villainess and trouble for the main cast? I really hope so because so far many stories had been focusing on the main cast goin against the villains. I've been waiting so long for a cute fluffy romance story with just a little sweet drama to come out.
    But at the beginning I saw that there was a red haired lady who asked the crown prince why didn't he brong her along to the hunting contest instead. Does she have any importantance in this story?

18. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!But will her bff end up with the white haired guy?How about the Crown Prince?Who will he end up with?or did he develop feelings with the fl?

19. Ncih

Ncih Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to buy this novel from google play, but it is not available in my country (Indonesia).
    anyone willing to help me?

20. Nikibunny

Nikibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you I hate fathers in manhwas with affair children. So did he love he's wife too and cheat on her . And she doesn't talk about they way he makes hes second child a maid and only talked to her to replace her sister who ran away