LCD The Marquis’ Eldest Son’s Lascivious Story

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Gin_Hindew, Jul 20, 2019.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if you’re doing it on purpose or maybe you’re not aware but you’re acting very condescending.:blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

animefan217 and Gin_Hindew like this.
  2. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t know if you’re aware but you’re acting like an ass :aww::aww::aww::cookie::cookie::cookie::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

Zones likes this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I was well aware of that good sir. :blobsalute:

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  4. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personal opinions aside the translation really is slow, thats why im reading the raws

Rania want to QT likes this.
  5. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No point in being a dick to TL. They aren't doing anything you can't do, so why complain about people going too slow to give you free stuff? So many series I enjoyed are currently dropped with no indication they will ever be picked up again, it blows my mind that people feel so entitled to complain about being "slow" and encourage more TLs to just stop.

6. digass01

digass01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Banana was pretty clear that he would only translate if people donated him to do it, since no one else stepped up to translate, it's his business on how to handle this. Might be too slow, but it's something, there are other novels of the same sort, like Fourth Prince debauchery or Sinful life of the Emperor.

7. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn’t help that said person made a Pickup request because TL was too slow to translate.

8. TottalNooB

TottalNooB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys realise that this isn't some unique thing only one person can do right? If he doesn't want to or can't translate as much as people want why not let other ppl do it????
    The free market works because something you said you couldn't do someone else did... The 88th chapter has already been paid for a while ago and he keeps saying it's delayed, maybe you didn't know but the first translator did the same thing and dropped it, why shouldn't you ask for someone else to translated the more chapters out there the more people will read it, and that would be good for both the translator and for the original author.

Make no mistake if I could speak Japanese I would read the raws, but I can't so I need a translator, this translator has good quality but one chapter per month is insane same as TDG the author only posts like once a year and people complain obviously even among the readers it's a meme about the eternal wait... it's not being entitled, it's being upset when you expect something and it doesn't happen if there weren't any donations I wouldn't complain but there are.

To give an example "Skeleton soldier couldn't protect the dungeon" had a really slow translator and when people complained other translators picked it up and in less than a month it caught up to raws and following multiple novel works I know translators that do 2 chapters a day or more, I'm NOT ASKING HIM to do this, but once a month is VERY slow.

Responding to my first post here, I posted this BEFORE I posted on "Novel Pickup Request", I was not aware that existed, the only reason I went there was to try to get more attention to the novel since this thread is pretty dead anyway, and I didn't see the 3-month rule, I don't usually go to forums unless you count Reddit but I don't think this series has a Reddit, I didn't write that to shit on the TL or to bad-mouth him the only thing I can accuse him of being is slow nothing else, I don't know if he studies or if he has other jobs but he is slow at translating(or posting them at least) that's about the only criticism I can give him.

To the guy that talked about the other 2 series, honestly thank you I've been trying to look for something similar but found nothing on NU.
    There were donations for the next chapter AND since September 19, 2020, he said "the chapter will come out in a few days" since there have almost been 2 weeks I think I am allowed to complain about a delay being that his last chapter released was on September 6th.

I think that any series that has at least one person following it seriously deserves some love and trying to do what you think is best for it shouldn't be shunned.
    The translator barely gives me any info on what he has planned and when I should expect it to be released, I would easily buy this man an entire coffee shop if he could reassure me that the series will get his love.
    I know translator teams that have WAY less quality then this man alone, so he should be rewarded for it and as soon as I see a stable supply of chapters I'll make due on my promise.

Sorry for the long post.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  9. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    So the translator has to translate as much as the people request? Really now.

Comparing this to Tales of Demon of gods is just :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Then you have no right to complain since you can easily learn Japanese, Hell you can even MTL without knowing Japanese.
    Seems like you were demanding him to either drop it or speed up just to satisfy your own personal desires which is being entitled.

Are you the person or one of the persons that donated? If not then you absolutely have no right to complain since nobody else has came out and said anything. There could also be a multitude of reasons it’s delayed like Real Life stuff yet you’re so hung up on your own desire for the translator to work according to your needs that you haven’t stopped to think.

This is not the way to even go about this, if you had a complaint then you should’ve been an adult and messaged them and such instead of all this unnecessary childish stuff, that’s goes towards me also for giving you the time of day and putting up with this. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Before a mod comes in I’ll just stop and put you on the ignore list since it’ll be very childish of me to continue with someone like you.

Shadowhawkstar likes this.
  10. TottalNooB

TottalNooB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea why you are so upset, about this, just read my message calmly and stop being offended over something unnecessary, look if you haven't read this thread or even went to bananas website to see people ask about the chapters why are you complaining about me asking it, I LIKE IT and I CARE ABOUT IT, therefore I'm trying to bring awareness about it.

And yes I compare this to TDG since the wait time seems to be about the same.

I'm not sure if you are insane but thinking someone can learn Japanese easily you are either delusional or were born learning the language cause simple google research shows you the average time to learn Japanese and it depends on peoples mother language too.

And what the hell is childish about talking in a forum made to talk about the series?? And I did try to talk to him on his website but again you are just accusing me without reason trying to create an argument.

Amazing that someone can create an argument by himself and then try to cause a fuzz about it.
    Just talk about the series here don't try to create an argument for no reason, I didn't come to this forum to argue with someone trying to sound offended over something that's not related with him.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  11. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re saying he created an argument, but did you consider translators have their own lives and things to do. To say they aren’t translating as much as other people want is a very selfish and childish thing to demand. Slow or not, he’s doing it and providing more than a just barely readable translation, very good quality. So because he pointed out how childish of a wish, on top of not reading the rules and posting a pickup request, because of translation speed. Just be thankful it’s not another one of those once ever 6-8 months translations. And yes, I patiently wait for those.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  12. Gin_Hindew

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing with translators is that sometimes they get attached to the works they translate and want to keep hold of them even if they cannot translate them anymore
    im sure you guys are familiar with some novels that are released very sporadically, just enough so the three month limit is not exceeded and another translator takes over
    Or even worse, those novels where the time limit got on and someone else started translating, just for the original translator to start releasing again, causing the new guy to stop... only for the original translator to stop again, now free of pressure for another three months
    But this are unofficial translators and the time limit is merely a honor system, so it does make sense to get annoyed when the system is abused
    The only exception i have ever seen is the guy who was translating Nishino, he said he may or may not be going to continue translating so anyone could feel free to take over at any moment
    This honesty should also be a requirement for translators, i dont mind if they have a life and cannot release chapters often enough, but i dont like when they pretend otherwise
    And the comparison with TDG is not farfetched, because the author is also releasing the bare minimum amount of chapters to fulfill his contract
    The only real solution would be for lone translators to gather people and become a team, so they can switch from translation to editing and proof reading, but this also carries the risk of them losing the translation... and we better not talk about the donations
    i just ask for some honesty, if they are going to release chapters at super slow speed just say it so i can let the chapters stack, or dont complain if someone lese takes over

TottalNooB likes this.
  13. TottalNooB

TottalNooB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, If he at least gave us some info people probably wouldn't complain as much and would understand but there is very few info about him and no way to contact him except the leaving comments on the website which he need to approve to be shown and if he answers.

Not going to reply to people making arguments, all I care about is the novel and I'm keeping the conversation about it

14. TottalNooB

TottalNooB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, a new chapter released for those that are waiting

BTW anyone else know stories similar to this one?

15. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ........the current translator has stopped translating this novel........seems like he(?) keep receiving messages about the slow releases...even though it wasn't even one of his principal proyects................well, let's not dig that deep on those(angry vein popping)........now we need to find another translator......*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Ravenhelline likes this.
  16. shirlulu007

shirlulu007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't if it fits your criteria, but you can try pure love x insult. just don't be discourage on the first 50 ch

17. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty pathetic to message a translator telling them to drop said novel because they aren’t translating fast enough for them. Sigh people these days.

PLIC is alright but the harem gets annoying and repetitive later on in the novel, well at least to me. Had to drop it around the 1000 mark.

yushiro likes this.
  18. mydailydoseoftokisakikurumi

mydailydoseoftokisakikurumi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she ever come back? if possible MC do her together with sister ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

19. Gin_Hindew

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, which chapter start the abandoned siblings arc?