Spoiler The Max Level Hero Has Returned!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by zenslover, Nov 9, 2020.

1. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question : so is davie mom kinda a bad guy? Cause she kill queen mom? But why she take poison and die? And why she help queen father to killed the queen mom?

Detailed spoiler about davie mom and the queen pls

And how is davie relationship with the queen? Seeing he doesnt want the queen to die

2. Ronaldo26042002

Ronaldo26042002 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii, I want to ask something, I saw in a comment that the mc's little sister (winnie) gets pregnant and the guy is much older than her and he only took advantage of her to get closer to the mc, and I hope that's a lie ;((

3. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it probably will sail in the future because they both already like each other

i still dont understand too, still not clear explanation or i miss it probably because of mtl, but if you know the king is really weak minded , he always try to justify his action as greater good, like when he abandoned mc mom when she got poisoned, when he just let his citizen to become lifestock etc

i dont know, still no clear explanation

its confusing, i think theres some rift on timeline where she got thrown up to another timeline and got to repeated it over and over till davie become 'variable' that saved her life

theres no clear explanation, because when i read it i the only thing the queen said its the king and davie mom fault everything that happen, no backstory or etc to elaborate what she said

where you read that ? winrie never pregnant till the current chapter i read, the guy that much older than her is her teacher in magic and he will help davie in the future

4. Gladiator02

Gladiator02 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some parts from book 34 mtl and
    Perserk most likely is a heroine like you said. She got a bigger body and it's said to be able to have children. Plus she keeps hugging Davey. But after an emotional scene with Perserk, Iliana said not to take more wives. So from what i can guess from there is Iliana definitely married to Davey but Perserk haven't yet. Well Arya too and even had a son with him. I'm not sure about Elf Yulia. I have seen a scene of her making another weird dish for Davey...Maybe that's love lol. But i hope she and Perserk marries Davey too.
    I would read mtl too but 34 books is way too much for something i can't fully understand. Honestly thanks for summarizing parts for us

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  5. anasmuhamad98

anasmuhamad98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there no more?

6. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has it been removed from mtlreader? I just checked but it just gives me a server error.
    Are there any alternatives?

i was at book 21 chapter 4

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021