Forgotten Title The MC is afraid of pain(maybe only because of the body he transmigrates) and once you only touch...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Han Orris, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Han Orris

Han Orris Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm here for some help finding the Manhua BL transmigration that I once read but forgot the title because I'm too heartbroken not knowing that it's only quick transmigration and I began to love the current world which is the first world at the time.

So, it's kinda blurry but all I can remember at first is, the MC, transmigrates to another world while just walking(?) then the world setting is modern but kinda like the '80s or '90s because there was still a hunt for the family to be feed. The MC is afraid of pain(maybe only because of the body he transmigrates) and once you only touch or hold his skin he already felt like he was dying. I forgot how they(MC and ML) interact with each other but all I know is I enjoy how unique the setting of the story is for me. So, time skipped, MC's mother murdered ML's mother because of resentment(I think it's because of the father of the original body that MC possessed) after the MC's mother killed ML's mother, she takes her life, no, more likely died peacefully because of sickness. After that, the ML suddenly disappeared then after weeks or a month, he appeared in front of MC and tried to drag to (I don't know, I forgot) somewhere but the MC struggled and begged to let go but the ML is kinda like pretend he didn't hear him and after a couple of minutes the MC suddenly died(this summary of mine, it's kinda funny but I know I cried at that time because I didn't know it's quick transmigration). The ML is heartbroken and I forgot if buried the MC or just put him in the bed to like curve the MC's face into his mind. Suddenly the MC becomes alive again after 5 days, and of course, ML is shocked I think after that he began to cling to MC's side like every day, most of the time starring only at MC. So, time skipped again, and here, they move out to the city like there's a house that ML bought for them to start a new life after what happened in the past(not pretty sure if it's right). I thought that they will just start a new life and new journey together but I'm too stunned and speechless when suddenly something happens. The ML died! He saved MC from the car and it hit him! Then suddenly I was heartbroken and confused why there was some shuttering scene, so, I still continue to read that maybe there's some magic that ML in that world still can be saved but in the next chapter he woke up in another body... So, I couldn't continue to read it, for my heart to be healed(and for forgetting how stupid I am for not reading tags). RIGHT NOW I'M READY, SO, PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW THE TITLE, TELL

ME.

Arureading likes this.
  2. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i hire you to do my thesis?

Arureading and Han Orris like this.
  3. somesort

somesort Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it I have a secret?

Han Orris likes this.
  4. Yonaz

Yonaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a secret
    That's definitely it, the mc didnt like pain even before he transmigrated.

Han Orris likes this.
  5. Han Orris

Han Orris Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no, I even suck at doing my thesis xD

yess! thank you!

thank you! After searching for it, I finally confirmed it by reading the summary.

somesort likes this.
  6. somesort

somesort Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome! Welcome!