Spoiler The Mighty Extra: One Girl Changes the World/ 먼치킨 엑스트라가 인생을 바꿔드립니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BKT, Apr 19, 2023.

1. BKT

BKT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/content/56236124 (age verification is needed)
    Manga Raws: https://piccoma.com/web/product/121551
    (it seems, though the novel is Korean, Manga has been published first)

Author: Alicew
    Artist: 유리아
    Same artist as «Goddess' Tastes»

Associated Names: This Overpowered Extra Will Change Your Life, Munchkin Extras Change Your Life (MTL Name), 脇役だけどチートキャラなんで、人生変えて差し上げます!, 먼치킨 엑스트라.

Summary:
    Tappytoon Summary

It's easy to overlook the extras in a novel, but when one avid reader wakes up in the body of "extra" extraordinaire Princess Lyla, she's ready to shed the side character image and step into her mightiest form! Armed with hidden magic more potent than the empire of Belliana has ever seen, Lyla is ditching the palace in favor of a nobler mission--protecting her bias at all costs! Now she must rescue Fian, dreamy descendant of the Kylon Dragon Empire, so he can have his happy ending with the story's heroine. That is, assuming the heroine is still Princess Helene...

Detailed Summary
    I became the half-sister of the heroine. I'm one of the 39 younger siblings to be precise.

The only set value I have is ‘The Imperial Palace's Lady’.
    I'm living in the palace being persecuted according to the setting, but the extra I've been possessed by is a little strange.

«Wow! I have magic!»

Power comes with responsibility. Somehow I helped people by abusing my power.
    Saving a young dragon trapped in an underground prison, helping a fallen noble who became a slave, and preventing the trade marriage of a genius wizard.

It's been six years since I've been a extra character.
    I put the dead flag in my hand in exchange for abusing my magical power.
    I'm trying to overturn the palace in order to live, but the characters I saved start coming to me to save me.

«I’m afraid of you being angry, but I’m more afraid of you getting hurt.»
    «I don’t know why, but I want to help you. Please use me.»
    «I’m the richest man on the continent. I should try making you Cinderella.»

The world's most beautiful dragon, the hero who led the southern revolution, and the upper state that dominated the continent.
    Their repayment for becoming the real power of the empire is embarrassing...

The story of conquering the imperial palace by nosy extras.
    But am I really an extra?

NU: N/A

Official English Translation of Manga: https://www.tappytoon.com/en/book/the-mighty-extra-one-girl-changes-the-world

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
    Nimueh, augacutan, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BKT

BKT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Observations and theory from first 33 chapters of manga
    Lyla's mother was executed(there seems some conspiracy). Someone commented that she was mermaid or someone related to them Mermaids have their power in their hearts. In a chapter we see Lyla clutching her chest painfully, so it might be true.The OGFL Helen is suspicious. We see her behaving badly with Lyra/Lyla. But on the otherhand we see her having tea with Lyla's mother (she was mentioned as empress in one chapter, don't know, she might be a concubine too). She might like Lyla or feels guilty about it, but Helen is suspiciously ambitious, even warns Lyla not to supress her. There is another point in OGnovel that Helen became more powerful after Lyla's death. So, she might have been involved with her death. On the other hand, we see her (or someone who has similar hairstyle to her) shaking Lyla and saying, "How could you do this?". The current empress tries to control Helen, she is EVIL. Emperor does not have much power, it is said that he may have achieved the throne with the help of current empress. Thus she has more power than Emperor. She even poisons MC. But thankfully MC has self healing power.
    ML is Fian. He is a very cute ML.:love::love:
    MC rescues Fian from underground prison (he was being tortured by his stepmother/sperm donor's mistress), saves his comatose mother. MC also saves second ML Philip from slave traders, 3rd ML has also appeared. And manga prologue roamantic scene is after leap at chapter 32;);).

The MC is seriously OP....

4. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Updates please ;)

5. Brina97

Brina97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, has the novel already been translated? If yes can you send me the link please

6. Karaaaaa

Karaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love op mcs.
    More spoilers please

Korleone and Nikibunny like this.
  7. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the emperor (FL's father) seems to be utterly useless. He married 13 women just to have power, so he can ascend at the throne, but the 12 wife got rid the 13th consort (FL's mother) who have the Emperor's love, at that time he got that the power was never his...he Couldn’t do anything so the woman died......dude just how much useless can he be?

Edit..... 39 child? Are you serious? What the hell....so he sleeping every wife and making children...but he loved only one wife, but sience she is dead, then just make for the womans who framed her, and killed her some more child..... Ewwww

Edit2: What going to happen with the useless emperor and the wifes of his?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
    xpeanut, Scapezz, augacutan and 7 others like this.
  8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, 33 chapters of the manga are already available. Is it possible to have a summary of the events?

9. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on the upcoming plot?
    How will the ML and FL's realtionship develop?
    How will the OGFL turn out in the story?
    How will the 2ndML or other ML's gain an interest in her?

Just give me a basic summary of the total story.

MisaLissa and Jian Yue like this.
  10. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

11. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the raw manga link? Please post it!

12. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to date with the manhwa and I like it so far. Slightly different. But ooh, who's the 3rd ML? We've been introduced to Phillip so now I want to know.

Maria otohime and keonang010 like this.
  13. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's rare to have a MC not only refuses to buy a slave but also point out that slavery is super F'd up and unacceptable and even puts , putting and end to it on their to do list. (Why the Hell is this a rare trait?)

14. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprisingly, the manga is JP instead of KR. I'd suggest googling it.

Tad1989, DOHere and serenamask like this.
  15. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC really take vitamins before she died? I know some medication doesn't mix well with grapefruit juice, but I never heard of vitamins + grapefruit causing a malicious reaction. It seems like a translation error. Minor, but still made me go what?

DOHere likes this.
  16. Anthanasia

Anthanasia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it’s due to it being near the expiration date. I’ve heard grapefruit and heart/blood pressure medicine being a bad match due to some components of grapefruit causing side effects when mixed. But I’ve never heard of vitamin with grapefruit being bad

MisaLissa and TripleColor96 like this.
  17. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u mean shes way too OP, imagine can create cash out of thin air, thats pretty much the ability everyone dreamed of...

also, based from what i read, look like the mc soul is the real one(might be wrong, need more spoilers) since there is a scene where she said how oddly she fit in the body and can easily access various magics that not available to the og body owner.

found link to raw: https://jmanga.net/manga/xie-yi-dakedochitokiyarananderen-sheng-bian-etechai-shishang-gemasu ; up to ch36 at the time of this post

the link posted at top requires VPN to access.

Last edited: May 5, 2023
  18. mimi69

mimi69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why would she burn that mermaid blueprint or whatever it is
    is it important in future spoiler pls

19. HanaDhaz

HanaDhaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It's just another book that she copied.

It turns out that the book is written in Atlantic language. And only MC who can read it.

20. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what's going on with her heart?

mitch_97 likes this.