LCD The Mighty Female Immortal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 6, 2018.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-mighty-female-immortal/

C1: If her parents are still alive, then why would her dying cause the land to be revoked?

So, did she transmigrate from Earth, or some other world? The first paragraph seemed to indicate Earth, but Earth doesn't have cultivation techniques. At least, it doesn't have any genuine ones by the standards of a true cultivation world.

I wonder why the clan doesn't bother to test the branch members for spirit roots. Even if the odds are low, if they could discover a monster like the MC, it would be more than worth it.

Is it just me, or is she taking this whole transmigration thing way too well? She doesn't seem to care that she died or whatever at all. It's like it's something that happened to someone else, someone she never met or really cared about in any way. That being the case, what was even the point of having her transmigrate? Why not just have her find a disguised cultivation manual or something when she fell in the river?

Why didn't she just tell them that she could cultivate after they passed her test? There's no point in putting them in danger by following through with the escape plan. It'd be much better for her to get acknowledged by the main clan if they can be trusted to not try to snuff her out.

C2: If she didn't want to kill him, then why did she? If she'd just shown her cultivation, he'd have backed off immediately. Heck, he'd probably be in for some fairly hefty rewards from the clan if he reported her, so he'd definitely do everything he could to mend their relationship. Of course, if she refused to allow it to be mended, then he'd definitely try to kill them.

If she's a Xiantian practitioner, then how can her father who's only a seventh level Houtian hurt her without even using a battle technique? Or does her cultivation technique not improve her physique at all while his does?

She sure is claiming to have learned a lot from a single lucky encounter three months ago. I wonder if immortals in this world can just dump information into a mortal's mind or something.

I really hope this isn't the ML. I was really hoping we could avoid romance for at least the first thousand chapters or so :(

C3: I'm fully expecting her to insult the quality of that talisman he just showed off.

C4: I wonder what she'll ask for. I'd bet on cultivation resources, but honestly, I think she'd be better off with a shop.

I'm also curious how she plans to hide her identity when she's got her parents with her.

C5: Why the f' would they try to intimidate her if they want her to join? There's nothing stopping her from betraying them to their enemies if they offend her enough. Just a few "accidents" with the talismans would be all it'd take to cause their people to die tragic deaths in critical situations.

So, how old is she? It's said 10, 12 and 15-16. These ages are absolutely nothing alike. The differences are positively massive.

She should just tell them that if they don't believe in her, then she's happy to leave. It's not like she wants to be there anyway, and as long as she still has that talisman she made, she'll have no trouble at all earning money on her own without the clan. Though, she'd probably have to join one of the other clans for protection or leave the city entirely.

C6: Just how small is this continent for a first degree anything to be a peak existence?

Why would she agree to a bet that would make that idiot her student?

C7: Well, at least he didn't have to be forced to keep his end of the bet. Though I do wonder why everyone seems to have forgotten about his promise to become her student.

If she wanted to hide her father's identity, why didn't she at least have him wear a mask?

Also, it was pretty clear that she wanted to keep a low profile and be left alone, so I wonder why the Patriarch insisted on making a big deal out of her arrival. Not only did it go against her wishes, it also advertised her existence to their enemies, which is far from an intelligent thing to do.

C8: I'm surprised that she actually needs the library. Normally, the cheat cultivation technique is all the MC would ever need to know.

C9: "Leaving at 15 Years Day." That's a really terrible name. I feel pity for the author's children and/or pets.

Why didn't she practice on a pillar before the test if she didn't know how much strength to use already? I'm sure the Patriarch could have arranged it for her if she couldn't do so herself.

C10: If she wants cultivation advice, why doesn't she just ask Second Uncle? She sees him quite frequently to deliver talismans doesn't she? And he's in foundation establishment, so he should be much more useful than her neighbor.

It feels so strange to have an MC that doesn't hold grudges for minor slights.

C11: I wonder if she'll actually do anything positive for them in the future. Honestly, I'm not clear on why she should. They're just opportunistic leeches that would happily kick her if she was down and won't do anything meaningful to lift her up.

It took him eleven years to go from the first to the fifth layer in spite of having the full backing of one of the largest clans on the continent? That doesn't sound terribly talented to me. Though I suppose that the continent's extremely low quality cultivation and alchemy techniques might be holding him back.

"If Yang Linglong or Zhou Hao entered a clan, not even a big clan, just a small clan, they might not even be considered in the middle.” Aren't they already in the largest clans in the northern part of the continent? Or is this a mistranslation and clan was supposed to be sect?

If they're already twenty when the selection happens, would the sects even want them?

Weren't they supposed to send away or silence anyone that knew what she looked like? Why hasn't anyone spoken to him if he's still allowed to be in the city after so many months?