Spoiler The Military Female Soldier With Unwavering Stubbornness

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chainz366, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Chainz366

Chainz366 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking for spoilers!!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
  3. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raw up to chapter 101 using google translation so not sure if my spoiler are correct.

The female lead, as from chapter one, ends up dying while almost getting raped and kills that one dude. But she is given a second chance at life. She returns back to the past when she 14 year old and before she was framed of having an affair with the teacher. Since she is given a second chance of living, she decides that in her 2 life no will look down on her and whatnot like the other novels.

Anyways you find out early in the chapters that the one who accused her of having an affair with the teacher is her cousin, Ye Ying (The one where at the end of chapter 1 the female lead says “Ye Ying, wait for me!”). You also find out that Ye Ying was having an affair with the math teacher. And both Ye Ying and her mom are @$$holes.
    The Aunt, Ye Ying's mom, than try to make the main girl lose face by yelling out loud in the streets about MC "affair" but this fails cause the MC than say that she does not have evidences against her. And the village people take MC side saying that she is just a poor orphan with no one to take care of beside her aunt.

Not to long after she meet the main guy. They first meet when she was in the mountain and happens to come across this group who was trying to steal things from the military?? who the male lead was after?? She end up fighting the bad dudes but they escape and male lead has his men go search for them. (Male lead is a gerneral/major of the group.) Male lead and his men don't know the mountain well, but they have map. But female lead tells them a different direction to go to catch bad guys. Male lead don't really trust female lead but ends up taking the way she told them to. In the end they catch the bad guy and he sends her home?

By the way currently she is 14 while the male lead is 20, so they have a six age gap. But worry not cause the male lead ends up waiting til she was 19 to date her.

Also it's shown pretty early that the male lead likes her and is attracted towards her. But he at first is in denial as "He has no pedophilia", he literally thought of this to himself when his friends ask if he likes the MC. LOL!

Anyways after the mountain thing, she get train by these two elder dude. Not too sure of their identity , one is the school principal? while the other is a retired military dude?? She gets train as a sniper. but as she is too young to join the military she has to wait, so the two elder help her come up with a plan to work out and whatnot.
    I read here and there, and found out they don't actually start to date til after 500+ chapter so I stop reading it.

But yeah there is a lot that happen in between but i didn't really understand what was going on as i was using google translation to read.
    Hopes this satisfied you a bit though.

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like the MC in this a lot. She has no problems taking a life. The first few times she takes some time to digest it but after awhile she gets used to it. Her combat skills are phenomenal but she takes great lengths and dedication in order to enhance her abilities to better herself as a soldier, it wasn't something she automatically had when she reincarnated. The only skill she actually already had was perfect memory which comes into play during multiple dangerous situations and for school.

What I like about the MC and ML's relationship is that they don't just see each other as a couple, but also comrades in arms. The MC has great dedication towards Chinese soldiers and views her comrades as people whom she is willing to trust her life to. The MC starts out cold but slowly opens up to the ML as he tries to pursue as well as help give her brief tips during her training and struggles (he's mainly concern about her psychological health when being tested). He doesn't start out all lovely dovey, he himself is cold when he needs to be (he's a major) but is also sweet to the MC. On the battlefield, he has complete trust in her abilities. The MC does everything on her own when there is something she wants to achieve, and doesn't desire the ML to help her which he totally supports.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  5. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to agree with you about the MC and ML's relationship.
    It's one thing that makes this couple different from all the other couples. They have a deep strong bond to the point where they are willing to trust each other without a third person coming in between them. Plus I also like how rather than being a normal romantic couple they have a love yet rival comrade relationship.

6. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. This MC is definitely one of my favorites. She relies on herself most of the time and has few damsel in distress moments. She is cunning, yet loyal. I love the dynamics between the MC and ML, as mentioned above, the two are lovers and comrade in arms.

The antagonists are simply put like cockroaches - mainly Ye Ying (YY) though. She keeps popping up, trying to suppress the MC but ends up making a fool of herself. It is interesting reading about how the MC builds up her skills and reveals them slowly as well.
    The best part was definitely when YY decides to join the military. Honestly, having her birth certificate stating that she has congenital heart disease, I don't know who she was trying to fool by wanting to succeed in the military. Also, it is interesting that the MC moves up the chain of command and gains the respect (and envy) of those around her.

I definitely recommend this as it is different from most novels, as her time traveling to her past self only plays a role initially when she is dealing with the Aunt, Uncle, YY, etc. Later, however, when she start training (definitely a major change from her past life), she diverges completely and follows a new path. This time she is treading new territory, but it is all the more exciting.

7. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Well lets hope someone will pick this novel up and translating it...

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    So how will YY be dealt with and also her damn aunt?

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    YY goes to jail awhile after the MC releases tapes of her making out with guys while being touched by them when she was studying abroad in France. She sends it to 3 important people, one to YY's father, one to the ML's father (cause he's involved with the military), and the last one to this powerful family that YY was trying sucking up to so she could marry high. The wife of that powerful family really liked YY, when YY was accepted into the MC's military school, she tried to frame the MC by making it sound as if she cheated her way in, but then they realized that the MC didn't cheat and YY was merely slandering her, not long after, the wife of the powerful family found out about the tape and had YY arrested for all of her wrong doing. Everything wrong she has ever done becomes exposed. Afterwards, they tried to erase everything that showed that she was accepted into the military school because if new breaks out of this, it would tarnish the military's name.

From what I last read (I'm not up to date), YY's father divorced her mother and abandoned YY, when he found out the tape, he no longer wanted YY to try to climb high, otherwise, if they were found out, the consequences would be terrible. So after divorce, YY no longer wanted to be called YY and took in her mothers surname, but after all the jail stuff happened, she nearly forgotten that he father no longer cared for her. She was hoping that he'd save her, but alas, he already long gave up on her. Her mother tried to save her, but all she had was money, it wasn't enough to bail her out, plus, the wife from that powerful family didn't plan on letting YY off easy since she caused her to lose face when she introduced YY at a party while saying how she was a good girl (she made it sound as if she considered YY as her daughter-in-law at the time).

Basically in the end, the MC used other people's hands to deal with them rather than her having to do it herself. All she did was secretly provide some evidence then gave them a push.

Edit: YY gets killed (accidentally got herself stabbed when trying to kill YJ) while her mother is just turns into a thoughtless zombie after finding out YY died.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  10. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any sweet moments between the ML and MC? :love:

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter do we begin to see that YY is getting shat on hardcore? I’m planning to not read until that point or throw my damn laptop in frustration.

candycane_whack likes this.
  12. Damshooter

Damshooter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't really say much, but the closest you'll get to it will be at ch 40+

13. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long does it take for others to realize that the MC is not stupid but is a genesis because of her grades people looked down on her

14. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter YY goes jail.

15. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    In Which chapter they begin dating?

16. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers please?!:aww:

17. Bai_QIan

Bai_QIan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm one of those that always lurks around and wanted to give a couple of summaries. These spoilers come from me reading/deciphering machine translations, I usually really slow down and take my time to read through these, so might as well share my findings. So please excuse and gently point out any mistakes.

• XJ begins to wonder why YJ knows special forces gestures after obstructing her view in the previous chapter as he gives his presentation on public safety. His team is looking for someone.
    • He finishes his presentation about public safety he apologizes to the teacher for disturbing the class
    • Before he leaves he scans the classroom and for a brief moment lingers on YJ, only she and he know that his gaze lingered. All the girls' swoon after he steps out the classroom
    • Teacher Ke reminds students that the math test is coming up and says that there is punishment for whoever drags the class down. He says this while silently directing it to YJ
    • An announcement is broadcasted asking YJ to come to the principal's office.
    • When she gets there she finds it wasn't Principal Chen who called her but XJ, who is sitting in the principal's chair
    • He begins to interrogate YJ about how she knows the special force gestures and YJ gives him the runaround until it's revealed that he knows her grandfather.
    • XJ says he won't do anything to her in due to the great respect he has towards her grandfather, but that this her only warning not to do anything out of line.
    • YJ asks if the person he pointed out in her class is related to the people soldiers who were caught in the mountain. He tells her it's none of her business and takes out her report card. (she has bad grades) He tells her to focus on her studies, to which she replies she will and heads back to her class
    • XJ thinks to himself that as long as she doesn't turn out to be a bad person she'll have a bright future with a First level sergeant and a world-class sniper looking out for her.
    • XJ and his team head back to the base with Principal Chen.
    • When YJ returns to class it's time for the math test to begin
    • Teacher Yang is giving the test and Teacher Ke specifically reminds that teacher to keep a close eye on YJ.
    • She turns in her test and Teacher Yang realizes that she didn't even use scratch paper and did it all mentally.
    • When the tests are handed back everyone is surprised that she gets 100% and gets praised by the teacher who gave out the exam.
    • Teacher Yang believes that a good student gets good grades by taking good notes and studying at home, so she tries to help out YJ when the class doesn't believe she got the best score by asking for her notebook and textbook.
    • When YJ admits that she didn't take notes, she leaves a good impression on Teacher Yang.
    • YJ then is surrounded by other students and befriends An Jiaxian (AJ) and Wen Yan (WY)
    • Xie Sifeng (XS), one of YJ's old bullies taunts her by saying that YJ cheated and would like to see her try to get 100% again.
    • AJ tries to block XS when XS tries to hit YJ. AJ is weaker and pushed back when YJ then steps int to fight with XS. XS loses bitterly and sent to the nurse's office.
    • Then one of Ye Ying's admirers, supposedly rich Gao Yiyang, asks if she also tried to get rid of YY by sending her to the nurse's office too.
    • The school has a strict policy about students dating in general, so when GY tries to mess with YJ regarding why YY is crying, YJ asks him 'what's it to you?' basically forcing him to deny his feelings for YY. and blocks off any more comments from him
    • GY then tries to block her path after being snubbed off by her, YJ begins to get angry and tells him off again. In the end, YJ tells AJ that GY is still a boy.

Boi, that took longer than expected :sweating_profusely: Will try to get another summary by Thursday :aww:

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning of her face slapping before she goes to jail is on chapter 2185. In chapter 3455, she dies not long after getting her heart stabbed (she was trying to kill YJ with a gun while YJ had a military knife and her silver wires on her).
    It doesn't take long-- cause she has to deal with some school drama first. Sometime during all of this, after they do the exams, everyone's ranks gets posted. That's when they realize how smart she actually is since their scores are also posted. Later on, she gets invited to do some competition that involves a bunch of smart kids and gets ranked 1st place. But the thing is, though people get to know her name, they won't know what she looks like because she never allows her photo to be exposed to the public due to safety reasons (since she's in the military, (specifically in the secret corps), it's best to remain as low-key/nonexistent as possible).

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  19. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers:aww:

20. Bai_QIan

Bai_QIan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry just got home from working overtime. I've changed where I get my raws which means that this is through 50 from the new location. Again these are from what I understand from the machine
    translations, so there may be mistakes, etc. Now for your enjoyment:

• GY is described as a cold handsome youth who wants to stand up for YY. And basically tries to get YJ to go and take him as a visitor to see YY as any romantic relationships are forbidden. YJ responds that if she didn't know better she would have thought that he was trying to show up as a boyfriend.
    • He tries to turn it back on her by asking if she doesn't feel anything when her younger cousin is crying. YJ retorts what's to him if she goes and if she visits her or not if YY is crying. YJ knows that GY is one of many pursuers and turns to leave.
    • GY stops her, and YJ is angry and tells him off again by saying that since he's from a larger city he should know more about manners and shouldn't be blocking her.
    • GY backs off and AJ says that it was scary, to which YJ simply replies that he's still a boy.
    • Back in the school building Principal Chen and the old uncle begin to talk. Principal Chen assures that YJ is in good hands and he has no need to worry.
    • The old uncle says he feels guilty(/ashamed? not sure which is right) to her, and continues to say the plan is to have her study Monday-Friday under Principal Chen and on weekends he will teach her. That her path will be easier than her moms.
    • After the result of her math test, both Principal Chen and old uncle are pleased with the results and hope that they are worrying too much. Principal Chen is still outraged at YJ's uncle for ignoring her in favor of her cousin. The old uncle basically says what goes around comes around, and to focus on training YJ
    • After a conversation, a very strict training program is set up and YJ is called into the principal's office and shown new training schedule which is a huge stack of papers that lapses 4 years. YJ feels honored and begins to tear up.
    • They have a touching moment where Principal Chen says that he and her grandpa have no one left and they will teach her what they know because they see her as someone that is worthy. And to not give up even if the road is hard. To which she promises that she will not give up
    • Principal Chen (PC) tells her to go rest and that they will start training tomorrow night. PC appreciates her courage, self-reliance, and calm state of mind.
    • Tuesday night PC tells her that he is a sniper and that he can pass on all his knowledge to her. But she must make the decision if she wants to. He gives her a minute to decide.
    • YJ is surprised to find out that PC is a sniper and says that she doesn't have a choice but to advance and continue.
    • Good!, PC says and teaches her the meaning and importance of snipers. His training plan is so harsh that it can make a regular soldier feel numb at just knowing. He tells her to go run every morning 8 kilometers and there is training after school too,
    • As part of a world-class sniper's hellish training, she stands still while around her are digital signs that show anywhere from 4-7 different series of numbers that she must memories in a span of 3 seconds. If she moves even so slightly an ant gets placed on her neck and she must repeat the process.This trains YJ to use her peripheral vision and improve observation as well as willpower and attention
    • To PC this is children play but is essential for every sniper before even holding a gun. And so begins YJ living a life as a student in the day and at night sniper training.
    • After some time, YJ runs through the mountain to her grandfather and he is pleased with the progress from last week and tells her not to rush. She responds by saying that she's not rushing but dedicated to learning.
    • Grandpa one morning take YJ to a common cellar-like room where they store potatoes and turns out to be a secret passage. YJ finally understands how the military can randomly show up at places. They have their own underground tunnels.
    • After walking about 30 min in the darkness Grandpa tells YJ to open her eyes slowly. They arrived at a secret base. The place is heavily guarded and camouflaged, without her grandpa she know she would have never been able to enter.
    • The soldiers give a military salute to Grandpa and a young soldier comes up and excuses himself for not being able to keep his word and needs to head back to take care of an issue. Grandpa doesn't mind and laughs.

I'll see if I can post again this Saturday night if not until Tuesday! :blobsmilehappy: