Spoiler The Mistress Runs Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Mar 15, 2021.

1. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does he come back to mc and what happens after he comes back?? Waiting for spoilers

Nikibunny and arlovebird like this.
  3. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL doesn't have any power in the house, she is a mistress, the ML assign the head maid to take care of her, the head maid is the ML nanny and loyal to the family, he doesn't trust her completely but the FL is dumb shit, so she only escalate the misunderstanding further. The ML met the FL in the train, he is interested in her but when he found out her age and it was her first time coming to the capital, he is like 'ah she is too young and too innocent, I feel guilty, so let's not lay my hands on her', so they part way in the station. But he can't forget her so he ask his aide to investigate and found out that she is a whore who seduced man, selling her body and borrowing money here and there (it was her friend, she has been going around using the FL identity, and then ask the FL the come to the capital, that she left the letter asking the FL to pay all her debts since her uncle is rich novelist), The ML feel betrayed, 'wow I was fooled, how great is her acting', but then he is thinking that it was for the better, 'I would treated her like the whore she is and throw her away after I got bored'. The ML waited for the FL to reach her lowest point then appeared like a shining knight. The FL ashamed to ask her uncle since she didn't even inform him before going to the capital, so when she run away from the loan shark, the ML reach out his hands and she agreed to became his mistress.

The head maid told the FL, that the ML doesn't like inexperienced woman so if she didn't want to be thrown away out she must never let the ML found out that she is a virgin and taught her how to act like a whore and she act like one (this further the ML conviction). the FL knew that the ML want an obedient dog, just being pretty and dolled up waiting for him in the bed, she is afraid if the ML found out that she is writing a novel, the ML would disliked it so she pretend to be a man and meeting with the publisher. She ask her maid to keep it a secret. I don't know yet if it was her personal maid or the head maid who framed her.

I hate both the ML and FL, so I don't bother remembering their name.

4. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg this novel needs luxia from cheating men must die... i bow to the people who read and shared spoilers without tearing their hair out.

5. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ml find out she was a virgin?? Why did he come back again? don't tell me he needed her to become his mistress once more:blobexpressionless::facepalm:

6. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know cause I stopped reading, thrash ML and dumb FL is not my cup of tea. But in the first chapter, he throw money at the FL, thanking her for 'her service', the FL got furious saying she only an innocent young woman before she met him, the ML say something along the lines 'don't play the victim, you enjoyed it too', and when she ask if he ever love her, he look at her eyes and said 'No' then turn his back, she was kicked out of the mansion and later found out she is pregnant and not long after she heard the news about ML marriage. after 5 years, the ML came visit her in her house and ask her to became his mistress again, the FL reminded him that he is the one who throw her away, he said 'that's why I came to pick it up again, it seem the money I gave you isn't enough' while looking down at her shabby dress and house, and when he saw the child, he mocked the FL saying that he is impressed it doesn't take long for the FL to snatch another man, and threatened her if she and her child didn't want to end up dead in the street, she must follow him to his mansion. and then they kissed (read my previous spoiler), her reaction to the the kiss is what made me feel disgusted and losing hope of any character development.

7. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget to mention about the money. Someone above already mention about it. Yes, he gave her some money the day before she ran away. But she left the money with all her jewelries.
    And she asked him for one last time, 'Do you even love me?'. The he said 'No.' FL thought that even if she became only his mistress but if he love her, maybe she could live by his side. But ofc our trashy ML didn't programme to be a decent man.

So in three years:
    ML's side:
    He married his new fiance anyway and he didn't looking for Rowena right away when she ran away. He and his Duchess didn't share the room but she did try to sleep with him (but didn't success ofc). One year passed but the Duchess changed her mind. 'Why would we divorce when we can live so well like this?'. That's what she thought. But ML gave her no option, if she didn't agree to sign the divorce paper he'll spread the rumor that she became lunatic and eventually he'll has his reason to divorce her. The thing is even if she sign the paper their reason for divorce would be because she couldn't get pregnant even after one year of marriage. He acted like typical trashy ML. Eventually they got divorce.

ML's hardcore servant: So eventually ML knew his tricks and fired him. But the servant still got his obsession with ML's family and still trying to separate the two in the future. He was like dr. Phil in Lucia.

FL's side: She gave birth to her son named Damian. She live under pseudonym. She work at factory (?) and live at a simple lodging. There, she made a new bestfriend that had twins. The 4 years old Damian always played with the twins. But there was a jealous neighbor too. The jealous neighbor stole Rowena's ring (the one that Killian gave her) and sold it. But because of that, the neighbor got killed by an unknown person. Who is that person? ML concluded that it was between the queen or the obsessed servant.

The reason why ML tried to find FL was bacause he had severe headache at night and he sometimes call out FL's name in his sleep. His ex wife knew about this too. He realized that he needed to find her.

Sooooo.. ML tried to find FL. He found her because of the ring. At first he mixed up FL's bestfriend with Rowena. The bestfriend thought that Rowena was under huge debt. But Killian said that he was Rowena's man and if she wanted her family safe she needed to tell where Rowena is. (Trashy ML +1). Rowena got lure and she met him at her bff's house. Knowing that it was Killian she ran fast to her lodging. But before she could ran away again ML surrounded her place. They met at livingroom. The lil Damian tried to enter the livingroom, he called 'Mom'. Before he could enter the room, Rowena went like, 'Baby, please stay right there.' So Killian didn't see Damian's apperance. Damian had his black hair and black eyes. Killian thought that her kid was her new man's child. He said something like, 'Why did you runaway after throwing money at me? If you want you and your child to be safe, be my mistress again.' Then he kissed force her. The powerless FL got no choice but to obey him for now.
    Well my memory was a bit hazy. Please take my spoilers with a grain of salt. :blobsmilehappy:

Edit: Maybe I count the year wrong. I don't recall anymore, lol... the right title for ths spoiler might be 5 years later..

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    Shendee90, xpeanut, Narakl28 and 87 others like this.
  8. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok lemme guess the fl falls in love with the ml and they live happily ever after, after this part correct??

9. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, she'll try to escape again.

10. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :aww:
    Btw will MC and ML have any character development or not??

Fayfay likes this.
  11. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u please spoil us oh Messiah of this thread:blobfistbumpR::blobfistbumpR::blobfistbumpR:.and thanks for the spoilers btw.

Nikibunny and Fayfay like this.
  12. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel's Cover
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
    I'll try to add more spoiler later.

If you guys interest, I post 24 hours link in my profile for the raws in pdf that I gathered. I saved up until chap 82, but it missing some chapters. I'll delete the link later.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Shendee90, Ceu, Ang3Blue and 8 others like this.
  13. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please :blobalert::aww: (I am low-key liking this, IDK why)

Nefroza likes this.
  14. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE I’m more invested in this then I want to be wtf

Also I’ve never seen a ML with so many disobedient, rebellious, cunning, servants around him. A majority of MLs have extremely obedient and loyal servants who would never lie, regardless of whether they thought it was for their master’s good. Will the ML find out about the head maid’s bullshit and what did he do about it?

SweetEstrella, lylac, Th.ay and 8 others like this.
  15. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is full of plot holes, with trash ML, and dumb FL, yet I wanna know the ending despite knowing that it will disappoint me LOL :notlikeblob:

16. Leila0530

Leila0530 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mistress Runs away

Damian was a weak child from birth. Born in the hands of a midwife from the slum , who was urgently called in, he suffered from all kinds of diseases from the moment they cut the umbilical cord. If he had grown up in a proper family with proper meals and care, he wouldn't have had to go through it.
    Every time the child coughed, Rowena felt her heart shattering. ....
    "Thank you, Dr. Philip. Damian, you too should thank the nice doctor."
    "Thank you!" Damian, smiling broadly at Dr.Philip and greeted him politely.

Handing over the candy, Philip thought of the father of this child.

Looking at the child face, he has a white smooth skin, that looked like marble, a dark black hair, and a pair of icy blue eyes.

His mother features were so warm, that it was difficult to tell if she was his real mother! it was hard to find similarities.

'I don't know who his father is, but clearly, there are no similarities to the woman in front of me' ....

"Are you Dr. Philip McWood?" A cold voice came from behind that sent shivers down the poor doctor's spine.

"What the hell are you doing? Ugh!" As soon as he screamed, the men behind his back broke his arm and made him kneel down.
    Then the man who spoke first brought his face to the doctor's eye level and grabbed the back of Philip's head.
    "I will ask you just once. Mr. McWood. Blonde hair and green eyes, She's a beauty and in her late twenties. Her name is Rowena Philone, and she probably using an alias."
    The woman who went out about an hour ago flashed in Philip's head.
    "Have such a woman ever been here?"
    "I-, I don't know."

First draft of chapter 16! errors will be fixed in the actual release.

17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the name of his child is Damian, I'm looking forward to their next story because of Damian.btw thanks the spoiler.

19. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their life turned into a shitty hell hole just because of misunderstandings.
    I don't want them to end up together. It's clear that they're not destined for each other. It's a tragedy giving birth to another tragedy.

Last edited: May 27, 2021