Discussion The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Dec 29, 2019.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52792529

Link: https://mangadex.org/title/36635/the-monster-duchess-and-contract-princess/comments/
    1564393921.jpg

Description:
    Leslie’s life was always used for the betterment of her sister, Eli. After a failed attempt to extract the black magic within Leslie to transfer to Eli, Leslie knocks on the door of the monster Duchess and pleads for the Duchess to adopt her?!

another good reading material. but i dont understand why the first born is weak, so that this shit family needs to sacrifice the younger brothers and sisters for the first born.....and there is a novel too...that was surprising.....

2. Enny2209

Enny2209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's something about the hair color.
    From what I have seen one day a blond haired from the family wasn't happy about being weak or something and when he became the head of the family he started sacrificing the white haired sons and daughters so that the blond haired could take their powers...or so I think maybe someone else can explain it better.

3. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    They havent really explained it in detail.

Its just that blonde ones are preferred than the other ones especially the silver haired ones.

Its just lucky that MC got a powerup boost from her ancestors.

Btw still waiting for the english translation of the latest chapters. Since they won.

4. Kimchii02

Kimchii02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, when I was reading this, I was bawling my ass off for the MC. This webtoon is so wonderful, I can't wait for new updates.

Enny2209 likes this.
  5. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    I could be wrong but I don't think it specified that it has to be the first born to be the one inheriting, it is simply that blonde hair is an indicator that the child was born with potential to activate their family's power, while grey/silver hair is someone that was born with an excess of latent power but has so small chance of activating it for themselves that people forgot it was even possible.
    Their logic is pretty simple, two kids born with magic power but only one can use it, so put all of it in the one that can.

6. Rinelora

Rinelora New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm in chapter 46. can you give me a spoiler? Did Conrad's dad accept the Empress Mother's offer? If yes, will Conrad's dad make it difficult for Leslie and Conrad's relationship in the future?

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  7. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Answer to the first question
    1.Yes Duke Aitera accepts Dowager Empress Medea's offer
    Answer to the second question
    2.No their relationship doesn't get difficult at all Leslie understands Conrad's feeling later in the future chapters
    If you wan to know more about it go to the spoiler section there are more details
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-monster-duchess-and-contract-princess.87339/

8. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link