Spoiler The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy...thread

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Silentstorm, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The full title is "The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People" and it's a manga that started recently which is apparently an adaptation of a web novel, at least everyone says it is, can't find the novel itself.

Still, it's another Otome Isekai story, girl gets the memories of her past life and decides to not be evil so that she won't die...that's about it, she thinks the story will probably happen no matter what she does but it's not confirmed in the manga yet.

lostross and layyu like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  3. Sayu-rin

Sayu-rin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've found the raws, idk if i can link but if u search 悲劇の元凶となる最強外道ラスボス女王は民の為に尽くします, u'll find it.
    Uh, i'm currently mtling it rn, i might come back with spoilers sometime.

4. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just skimmed through and I wanna try translating it. >u<

I'm a sucker for novels like this :)

5. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilerz please:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

6. ms_schadenfreude

ms_schadenfreude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, in the original novel, the love interests are the knight(son of the current commander) the step-brother, the prince of the neighboring country, and the prime minister.

Here, however, the prime minister is not a love interest. There are a lot of chapters since they usually show the perspective of the love interests or other characters after a major arc. I'm still not sure who she ended up with but if there's anything y'all wanna know, I'll try to help. I think I've read about 200 chapters before I got bored haha

7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk, it's still incomplete last i mtl'd it... and honestly, prepare for some tissues as it will get pretty tragic later... you can ask me some questions though it is a while for me so i'll answer as i remember it..

layyu, lan2001h, Tobbit and 1 other person like this.
  8. krishna2100

krishna2100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Pryde strong ?I mean all I have seen is that she is just like other pitiful females.

9. Cipher95

Cipher95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get too far with mtl but from what I read, yes she is. She wanted to learn swordsmanship and from observing and practicing once, she was able to perfectly execute the moves and beat her stepbrother who's been training for much longer. This made him felt complicated as he's supposed to be protecting her but she's stronger than him. She thinks this is due to the "Last Boss" specs as she note in the original game, Pryde was a very difficult boss to fight to which the game Pryde said was due to her skill of to see the future so she knows the player's attacks.

10. ms_schadenfreude

ms_schadenfreude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pryde's pretty OP as the Last Boss.

In one arc, she defeated quite a lot of enemies to save the Commander who was going to sacrifice himself. Even becoming a sniper without experience and proper training. She is kinda really hung up on the whole "I might become a villain". She's told Stahl and the knight, I forgot his name, to kill her if she becomes an enemy.

11. Megangale

Megangale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

Iveriez likes this.
  12. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s the deal with Pryde’s sister? Is she genuinely nice, or does she fall under the two-faced ‘heroine’ category? Does she do something to hinder Pryde? I’m also a really curious about how the queen views Pryde.
    Sorry it’s so many questions at once. I just find the plot really interesting.

13. Miyukitchi

Miyukitchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler alert with a not so good english and possible error because I MTLed.

I really wanted to see Tiara's POV... BUT her POV happens after chapter 587!!!!!!!!

Tiara really likes Pryde. She has a weak body since she was a child. She was always in her room and she likes to read books and all she wanted was a family like in the fairy tales (a happy family with a big sister and big brother that get along with her.). She didn't really do anything to hinder Pryde. They spend their times together like good siblings (There's a time when Pryde accidentally fell asleep, Tiara put Pryde's head in her thighs.. the famous hiza makura ]I don't know the name in english]). She really want to protect Pryde and as a proof she trained how to throw knives.

WARNING: Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled about what happen latter - or: The destruction End/ Tragedy that Pryde was doing in the prologue (or the Otome Game end)

Ok, So... in the game Tiara was supposed to choose one character to end Pryde's life and have a happy ending:
    (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.)
    Staile - Tiara's and Pryde's step-brother
    Athur - The knight
    Gilbert - The Prime Minister of Freesia (Hidden character - he didn't really have a romantic root)
    Leon - The Prince of Anemone, the neighbour country (I'm not sure about the country's name)
    Cedric - The Prince of the United Kingdom of Hanazuo (The second prince of Sirsys. He's the blood-brother of the King of Sirsys - Lance - but he have another not-blood-related brother [more like sworn bother?] Johan. Johan is the King of Chainensis. The 2 kingdoms together form the United Kigndom of Hanazuo. I think it's like that. I'm not sure. Later, they call them United Kingdom of Hanazuo and the three royalty - I'm not sure how that kingdom works with 2 kings)

She has to choose one of them and heal their wounds. That's what you're supposed to do as a player. So, Tiara, as a game MC has the power to predict the future and the "power" to heal.

It was in the Rebellion Arc that Pryde found out who she choose as a target. It was Pryde herself. Tiara choose Pryde not as a romantic character but as someone that she wanted to be with forever (together with Staile) and she wanted Pryde to be happy.

Now... about the Queen. Personal opinion: I don't really like her.

So she predicted Pryde's future and decided that Pryde was a no go as a future queen. So, as we know, Tiara had a weak body so the queen took care of her and didn't know how to do/face Pryde because the Original Pryde was a spoiled child that acted like a good child in front of her father and her uncle (she was two-faced). Pryde didn't interacted with the queen that much. It was when Pryde anulled her engagement with Leon that the author decided to show that the queen cares for her. The queen cried and said that she couldn't do even one thing right as a mother (she choose Leon and then... boom, no engagement), she really loves and wanted to see Pryde but didn't know how to face/interact with her.

To me, the author decided to put a "good/convenient" reason as to why the queen - Rosa- didn't visit her child.

So, Pryde was spoiled and supposed to be a bad queen. So, let's put this child aside because I have to take care of my other sick child and because I don't know what to do with Pryde let us ignore this problem and focus on Tiara.... Now, I love Pryde but I didn't went to see her ONCE because I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I ignored her for X years but I love her and want to be a good mother.
    RIGHT. UHUM.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  14. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don’t like the mother at all. The father is better! And since Tiara also has the power of precognition will there be a power struggle? Who become queen? What happens in the end?

15. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the author all over the place on that..
    If you notice, three years have passed since you regained your memories of the previous life.

And seven years of life.

But these three years have been truly peaceful. Stil doesn't feel any more painful, and the tiara isn't locked up in a tower.

The only thing that has changed is that I often meet with my mother. Tiara has come to the fore, and I have been recognized as the next queen, so there are many things that should be determined and taught.

CH 19

Yeah, imagine your in your late 20s you had a family you loved that you lost, you picked up a step dad that cares about you, and all of a sudden a woman pops up that wants to have a mother child relationship with you.

Seiren88, sslsdm, Blablasimp and 16 others like this.
  16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tiffanyvu00 mind you, i stopped reading this so i am not up to date but last i read this Pryde was chosen as the queen though there was some issue earlier after the reveal of Tiara's power. Considering that Tiara has the power to show others her prediction, Pryde feels that Tiara is more deserving to be queen and because it is in line with the original plot. However, Tiara from her younger years even without a clue that she has prediction dreams has always been of the opinion that Pryde is the best queen ever so she doesn't want to be queen. Tiara also accepts that she must be wed in another country, idk if it has to be someone with low authority, so no issue will arise with the 2 of them having the same power. The queen mother is having some difficulty deciding in this as both sister is willing to concede to each other. However, when the knowledge that Prydec can consciously use her "predictive" powers and because she managed to have multiple predictions, at the end Pryde was chosen to still be the next queen.

It seems that the predictive power differs for each user. Some has predictions once a year etc so Pryde having many shows hw powerful her ability is.

at the time that she didn't show her power, Tiara is engaged or about to be engaged to Cedric. So there was some drama in the choosing the queen candidate, as Tiara having the same power cannot marry him. Iirc, Tiara has to have her powers either sealed or destroyed for the sake of the stability of the country which made all the characters sad and desperate to find another way even if Tiara is willing and accepting of her fate. In the end, it was, i think, Gilbert that found a way. There seems to be a precedent in the past of a another princess having an ability aside from the queen but is allowed to stay in the country provided that they do not have the "prediction" ability so Gilbert and others gave Tiara's ability another name to differentiate from the "predictive" power. This was accepted because Tiara's power has the ability to show her dreams.

Hope this helps..
    And about the queen mother?? Meehhhh... i really don't care much for her tbh

17. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much that explains a lot still don’t like the mother but I do like the siblings relationship! I’m happy they aren’t put against each other or that the little sister is not a hateful naive little girl.

MiserableSOUL and Jukki like this.
  18. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!!! Do someone know who is the ML???

19. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IS THERE ONE? I THOUGHT THERE WASN'T A ML

20. Miyukitchi

Miyukitchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the ML, but Pryde have 3 fiancees candidates. Maybe one of them is the ML?

1 - Arthur
    2 - Stail
    3 - Kolumn/Column (one of the knights. He's a captain)
    I'm betting on Arthur... but I personally prefer Column, Alan or Val

Or the ML could be someone from the "season 2"