Spoiler The Most Loving Marriage In History: Master Mu’s Pampered Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bibi, Jan 29, 2019.

1. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give more detailed spoiler???

2. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a while ago, don't remember the specifics, but here is the overall situation

Daddy Xi and Mama Shen was best boy and gal on Campus. A lot of students wanted to pursue them.
    Mama Shen has always been ice queen and very low key. No one really knows she is daughter of Shen fam.
    Daddy Xi pursued her diligently and finally they got together.
    Evil you was ranked 2nd at being school flower. No matter what she did she always came 2nd to Mama Shen.
    Evil Yue also had HUGE crush on Daddy Xi.

Evil you became Mama Shen's bff to come close to Daddy Xi, but Daddy Xi never paid any attention to her.
    Both Daddy and Mamma were deeply in love.
    Grandpa Shen was against Mama Shen marrying nobody Daddy Shen. He wanted her to Marry Papa Mu (yup our Hero Mu's daddy)
    That's because Grandpa Shen and ML's Grandma are friends from army.

Sooooo Mama Shen was too much in love with Daddy Xi. She broke ties with fam to get married to Daddy Xi.
    They had happy married life.
    At some point, Evil Yue somehow drugs Daddy Xi. Then she flees overseas to give birth to bitch Xinyi.

Grandma Deng knew about Evil Yue's pregnancy. Yue is somehow a relative to Yue (sister's daughter or something, forgot exactly what)
    Since Deng never had child, she considered Yue as her own, and since Yue fam had some power and Mama Shen had no "apparent" powerful backing, she preferred Yue as DIL than Mamma Shen.

So she helped evil you give birth to bitch Xinyi in secret. Then brought them back, and held DNA test.
    At that point Daddy Xi was new to Office, and if news broke out about having illegitimate child, he would lose his position.
    So Mamma Shen divorced him, Grandpa Xi gave over 20% or so share to Mamma Shen (forgot if it was the entertainment or some other company Xi holds. But whatever, from some company that Xi's hold.
    Grandpa Xi always looked for those evidences that proves Daddy Xi's disloyalty. But Grandma Deng locked all of them in a locker and never let anyone have it.
    Daddy Xi never slept in the same room as Evil Yue. He started working long hours to avoid coming home.
    Every year he would still drop by Mama Shen's place secretly to give her the flowers that was blooming on the day he met her.

He had always warned evil Yue that if she ever bothers Mamma Shen or does bad things to Xiaye he will divorce her.
    After some of the bad things the Evil mom and bitch daughter does gets exposed, he directly gives her divorce, and retires from his Mayor position even though he had great opportunity of going higher.
    By this time Grandpa Xi also finds the evidences and destroys them.

At some point here (during "meet the family" dinner for the Mu Couple) Grandpa Xi learns that Mamma Shen is from legendary Shen fam, and is very surprised. Grandpa Shen gives him VERY cold shoulder.

Grandpa Xi becomes very ill at one point, due to all the evil doings of bitch Xinyi getting exposed. When he dies, he leaves everything for Xiaye, as promised when Xiaye is forced to handover the media company shares in the beginning of the story.

Daddy Xi, on Xiaye and Mr Mu's insistence get the courage to pursue Mamma Shen again. Both of them "exhausted all love for the other, so couldn't love anyone else." (not my words, exactly their words).

Mamma Shen rejects at the beginning, then becomes pretty much passive to his shameless persistence.
    Grandpa Shen can't tolerate this "brat", so Xiaye and Hero Mu helps him "hide" from Grandpa.

Later Hero Mu bets that if Daddy Xi resolves everything properly then Grandpa Shen will give them a chance, because only Daddy Xi can bring back smile on Mamma Shen.

After Daddy Xi divorces and retires form Mayoral position, Grandpa Xi begrudgingly gives him a chance.

Phew that was long. :blobdead:
    I only read till around 500 chapters. That is all there is more or less.
    If anyone read further, spoilers welcome :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

Scapezz, jkumi7, jenniilex3 and 6 others like this.
  3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this spoiler brings some of my faith on CN novels a tiny bit. Even CEO's Sudden Proposal was still overly cliche despite the MC and ML looking like a decently rational bunch in the manhua.

Scapezz, jkumi7, xiashenghan and 2 others like this.
  4. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    btw Sorry guys, please read all the Shen's i typed as Chen. I'm too lazy to go back and fix em.

The translated chapters just came out and it says Chen. For some reason, MTL showed Shen

5. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes in mtl it show shen

6. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And Whats about the Han cheater that choose Xinyi? After he finds out her schemes, he stays “ok”?

Yeah, that’s fine if the Han cheater didn’t loved MC back, but the lack respect is a whole thing apart. He kicked a dead man!

And who is this so mentioned Director Chu?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    From the gist I got from skipping a few chapters ahead, he did get away "okay", but he completely broke off relations with MC so he wouldn't trouble MC with his problems and Xinyi. He was so disheartened by Xinyi that he even go so far as to bring his and Xinyi's son away so Xinyi wouldn't be able to influence their child. It took a few years for Xinyi to finally got back her senses and truly feel remorse about her actions, but HYF feelings for Xinyi is already dead. But he do let their son see Xinyi every once in a while tho.

Director Chu is MC's senior in the company, and also an alumni from the same school ML and MC went to. He helped out MC a lot of times before he got transferred to another branch, but he's still in good relations with MC. He's pretty much just another supporting character that didn't appear so much.

8. kieranfortier

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answering!

So, it was real love... Well, at least until Xinyi destroyed it. I wonder if she really loved him or if she just wanted to "take" him from Xinye.

Wow, son? So the story goes far. Is there a time skip? And what about Xinye happiness? I confess she was pissing me off at first with her reactions to the Xinyi and HYF. After three years and when she decided to move on... I understand and don't at same.

For a moment I thought Director Chu was more important. He is mentioned a lot!

Scapezz and jkumi7 like this.
  9. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Xinyi's way is a bit extreme, but she really did love him that she waited for several years before finally got around to "should I let him go?" kind of thought.

The time skip only happened at the end of the story. It was pretty long cuz author also added romance about ML's friends. Xiaye is very happy with our Young Master Mu. They adopted a son (which I don't know where they got him from since I skipped chapters) and then had a son. Around 5 years later they finally had a daughter. They also adopted an enemy's daughter (the one involving Mu's past) as their adopted daughter after her parents died.

10. kieranfortier

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Oh, that sounds interesting, not the usual craziness of some Chinese novels.

Scapezz likes this.
  11. Seraphe

Seraphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The adopted son, Mu Rui Rui, was found in the orphanage that FL sponsors secretly. She went there on a visit with ML to see if there was a child they could adopt so that Shen Yue, FL’s maternal grandfather, wouldn’t feel so lonely, and her yet-to-be-born son could have an older sibling just like ML and Ah Mo.

RuiRui was sitting alone isolated and FL approached him. His sparkling eyes drew FL and ML to him. He told them he didn’t know the other kids and they didn’t like to play with him. He called ML dad when he saw him. That was when they decided to adopt him. He said ML looked like his dad but isn’t his dad.

RuiRui was brilliant and knew how to play Go, Chess, and aced his homework. It was he was trained to be a future heir or something. I’m not sure if his back story was included (not there yet).

12. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Mu Zirui. He's not going to be the heir. In the future he went to military school and wants to be a military man.

Additionally, their son is Mu Zicheng is the one trained to be the heir. He also wants to join military school to follow his bro, but the family wants him to study abroad so he can learn from the best as the future heir.

I don't remember what the daughter is called.

13. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the future heir. What I meant was that he excelled in multiple things as if he was trained to be a heir or something but somehow ended up in the orphanage.

Do you happen to know his backstory and why he said ML looked like his father?

I haven’t read up to that point yet. Just got to the part where ML’s grandmother died. So unexpected and sad :(

Thanks for the future spoiler ;)

Scapezz and jkumi7 like this.
  14. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they meant to say that ML is steady and calm like his father, cuz if you read the novel, the grandpa was a playboy until he met ML's grandmother who was a military officer. Even when he's old, the grandfather is still a pretty lively person (until the grandma died). As for the grandma, she has a kind of explosive character, so pretty much quite noisy together with the grandpa. But ML's father was a surprisingly stoic person. He's calm, gentle, and understanding. That's why people said ML was like his father, though he is a bit more ruthless and straight than his dad.

Scapezz and Leilacus like this.
  15. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone went through ML's bro's mursem mystery and ML's aunt's lover?
    Spoiler please

16. mohdjibran27

mohdjibran27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly did Xi Xinyi do and when does she get exposed ?

ziasen likes this.
  17. thelmarie

thelmarie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too. She irritates me so much and I want to know when and how she'll be exposed for my peace of mind. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

18. thelmarie

thelmarie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give some cute snippets between the FL and ML?

I'M CRAVING FOR DOG FOOD!

19. yishaa

yishaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about Mu Yuchen's sister (?) Lingshi?
    Is she a good and nice character or an evil??
    How's her relationship with Xi Xiaye??

a_b likes this.
  20. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s good. They get along really well. She’s Ah Mo’s love interest and they get married in later chapters.

yishaa and a_b like this.