Spoiler The Most Loving Marriage In History: Master Mu’s Pampered Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bibi, Jan 29, 2019.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws until Xi Xiaye finally started to get back at Xi Xinyi.
    The moment the dirty laundry of Xi Xinyi was exposed thanks to Mu Yuchen and Han Yifeng was exhausted and starting to compare her to Xi Xiaye (excuse me?) when all the evidences of Xi Xinyi's dirty laundry are sent to him. Funny how she just cry and seduce him and he just forgives her like nothing happened. From what I understood from the messy Google translate, Xi Xinyi was actually cheating on him? Was she sleeping around to get those roles?
    It was so satisfying to see Xi Xiaye finally doing something and not just brushing things off.

Shanha and Renn Kazma like this.
  2. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I’m trying to understand if she really used the unspoken rules. Since she almost killed her rivals and wanted Xinye to die (the military school thing that involves Xinyi’s cousin - really weird their interactions btw), I have no doubt she did. And when Xinyi was suspiciously found pregnant, HY questioned if the baby was his... I think he said something along the lines “she cheated on me all this time”.

And worst, he began to compare both before all the shit hit the ventilator, so, yeah, he was hesitating even before.

jkumi7 and Renn Kazma like this.
  3. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I finished MTLing the whole thing finally (skipped the few chapters of Papa Mu and Mama Rong's story)

I agree with you guys. I felts bad at the beginning when Han YiFan seems to be really in love with Xi Xinyi and keep forgiving her.

But I really kinda got fedup with him at the end after Xi Xinyi's redemption and transformation.

While both their ends are quite satisfying from "rip what you sow" point of view, all it gives is a broken family for the child.

He could love and forgive her when she was faulty but not when she got corrected? He "fell in love" with Xi Xiaye instead out of nowhere after seeing "true" face of Xinyi?

He forgot all his "love" for this woman who he had child with to the point that they can't start over from scratch?

He seems to me a weak character through and through. He has no conviction.
    Even if Xi Xinyi is evil, but she had conviction. She wanted to be an actress, she wanted to hold YY Entertainment, she loved and wanted to get Han Yi Feng no matter what the cost was. Even after redemption, she tried her hardest to get everything back the right way.

All I see from Han Yifan is getting "tired" of Xi Xiaye in the beginning and abandoning to "fall in love" with Xi Xinyi, and later getting "tired" (not blaming though) of Xi Xinyi to abandon her and "fall in love" with Xin Xiaye. Even when he was with Xinyi, he was hesitating and conflicting about Xiaye. I mean dude.......

4. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the tea ☕️ to this. Was the kid really his?

Wait what? I would have preferred if she died or went to prison. ‍♀️ And I'm curious. Is the kid really Han Yifeng's?

Han Yifeng. What can I say about this b*st*rd? I guess he never really see what Xi Xiaye can "offer" or what she really before the start. From my understanding, he was really not into her. He was more or like forced in an arranged marriage that he doesn't have a say. So only after she "bloomed" thanks to Mu Yuchen, only then he started to "regret" and gets attracted (what b*llsh*t ) to her.

As for Xi Xinyi, he most probably fell in love with her white lotus act. Like Mu Yuchen has said to Xi Xiaye, she should've shown her pitiful act so men would want to protect her. Wise words Mr. Mu.

jkumi7 and Renn Kazma like this.
  5. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Xi Xinyi loses pretty much everything. She pretty much cuts off Evil Deng and Evil Yue to please Han family. But Yifeng is dead set on divorcing her, and Han fam indirectly suggest her too despite her doing her hardest to do the best for the company and stuff. At one point HYF takes the kid and flees overseas. He transfers all business to overseas as well. Cuts off all contact with Xinyi. Xinyi becomes desperate for the child. Deng dies at some point. After some events, MYC forces her to become his pawn. Later she realizes her mistakes and honestly repents. Xiaye accepts her, since she is after-all her sister by blood. Mu Yuchen helps her talk to Han Yifeng about allowing him to see the child and create chance for her to get back with HYF.

I don't mind HYF leaving Xiaye in the beginning. It seemed like more of a family arrangement, and if he didn't like her and liked someone else, fine. He let her know that he likes someone else, thank you very much, good bye, don't bother us.

I don't mind HYF leaving with the child too because he wanted the child to not grow up in this environment and under Xinyi's malicious mindset.

When he leaves, he even has this thinking in mind that if and IF Xinyi ever leave all these and comes back to him, he will accept.

But at the end of the story, he would still send Xiaye anonymous birthday gift, which is his way of "loving" her from afar. And this is after Xinyi's redemption, and trying to be a good person, good mother and trying to get back with HYF for like 5/6 years or something.

Like WTF are you trying to prove?

phew it's out of my system now.

jkumi7, jenniilex3, Tomifudge and 2 others like this.
  6. kieranfortier

Reading List:
    Link
    But I get why HYF was unable to go back. There are things that once broken, can never really be fixed.

He was hesitating even before knowing the real Xinyi, then he knew part of her evil side and he tried to make amends, but he received again and again news about Xinyi’s bad doings (thanks MY) and finally BAM, everything is broken.

babayagu, Marfi09, Mandyj and 3 others like this.
  7. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing I like best about this novel is that all the ladies can drive cars and buckle the seatbelt for their male counterpart:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

There's too many novel's in which the ladies are driving-idiots.

8. kieranfortier

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I never realized o.o however, even though MC can drive and used to race a lot, she is still worst than ML that doesn’t seem to race (or race at all) often enough to justify this... I mean, can’t the FL just be better than ML without “but”s???

BTW, FL of Release that Man can drive / race, but it thanks to the alien dna.

9. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for some reason Chinese novels make male leads super human.

I'm just glad that no female character in this novel is a bad driver that they will cause an accident and then be banned by male counterpart from driving for life.

I think only 2 other books I read where female was good driver was
    1. hidden marriage - cause Xiao Xi is just a badass
    2. Mysterious pampered wife of military Ye - Shen Qinglan is a total kick-ass who is on even footing with the male lead when going head to head

jkumi7 likes this.
  10. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it is one of the best outcome for Xi Xinyi in my opinion. I would love her to actually die but I guess Han Yifeng not having that same love as before is enough since he is her life. So satisfying as she has done a lot of evil things to Xi Xiaye out of jealousy. That doesn't justify all the evil deeds she did since Xi Xiaye didn't steal anything from her.
    I was about to read that novel but when I saw alien DNA then no thanks.
    You mean Lin Che from The Beautiful Wife of a Whirlwind Marriage? It's amazing how she managed to send half of her car dangling at the bridge. ‍(`・/д\・)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    moonlitnight likes this.
  11. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh yeah I actually am satisfied with Xinyi's end. I'm just mad at Han Yifeng and trying to find fault....

Yes that and many other I tried to read but gave up halfway through because female leads were just pitifully weak.

12. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    He can find many fault from the b*tch because she's full of it.
    I prefer Lin Che who has faults but very tough over that female lead who cried because her husband got a headache. Like come on! He's not dying! That OVERREACTION. I had to stop reading that novel because that's just too much.

13. RaNa531

RaNa531 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Could I know who the MC & ML is? Xinyi or Xiaye... And MuChen or Yifan...

14. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Xi Xiaye and Mu Yuchen are the female lead and male lead respectively.

Xi Xinyi is Xi Xiaye's white lotus half-sister who stole her then-fiance, Han Yifan.

RaNa531 likes this.
  15. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Linche becomes basass later on, and she isn't really one who takes beating. So I forgave her haha.

Oh btw there's explanation about MYC's good car skills. Mu Yuchen, Su Chen and Zhao Mo, all were in army and took part in many dangerous tasks. That's why they all are very good at survival skills. Also Ah Mo. It is said his skills might be even better than special forces (well at least that's what I got from MTL)

16. kieranfortier

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Xinyi is the result of Xinye’s father cheating.

Xinyi’s mother has always been in love with MC’s dad, but he never loved her. MC’s mother is his real love. But one day, when he was drunk, he slept with Xinyi’s mother and she fled to another country to have her baby.
    MC’s mother never forgave him. He told her he only used the Xinyi’s mother as her, but she said cheating is cheating.
    Also, MC’s mother told her that she stepped back on her marriage because she is egoist. She wanted MC’a father to feel guilt and never forget her...

Honestly, I’m with her, cheating is cheating. It all caused a whole mess and MC almost died in her stepsister hands. He let everyone suffers because of someone he didn’t even loved. Whata shitty man. I really don’t like him.

As for ML’s survival skills, I don’t know. Survival skills in army means something else to me and even if he learned racing, I can’t imagine it as priority. And, between all the subjects he had to learn, he can’t be perfect in everything, too unrealistic. On the other side, MC dedicated herself to this hobby for a while to stress out. She forgot, but he didn’t. Sounds unfair, like she has to be less than ML even if she is supposed to be good at it.

Honeydew Summer and xiashenghan like this.
  17. deobu

deobu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao. This kind of female lead exists? From which novel?

RaNa531 likes this.
  18. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that from the early parts of Trial Marriage? I was pretty annoyed at that sxene

19. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Che is from The Beautiful Wife of a Whirlwind Marriage. And the one who overreacts, Yun Bixue, is from Trial Marriage Husband.
    Yes that one. I'm annoyed at how much she overreacts at little things! >_< I bet if Mo Ting gets a small cut in his hands she will cry like it is the end of the world. (;¬_¬)

jkumi7 and RaNa531 like this.
  20. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. But at lease they have some explanation of him having good car skills rather than "excellent gene"

You know what else bothers me, the amount of work these CEO's do in day time and then, the amount of "work" they do at night, and still wake up early in the morning to repeat as if nothing happened when the female lead is "too tired" and sleeps late.:facepalm:

In real life that guy would be totally sapped out I tell ya all.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

jkumi7 and xiashenghan like this.