Spoiler The Most Powerful Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jem3710, Aug 23, 2020.

1. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dahlia looks so cuteeeee♡
    Hikan also looks very handsome.

zozoshawky and Creolenerd like this.
  2. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobnosebleed: I gonna read it after done with my thesis:blob_grin:

AnniePoo and Macarol like this.
  3. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You literally are my favourite person in this world right now. THANK YOU SOSOS MUCH

Macarol likes this.
  4. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would happen to mask duchess...??
    She will be alive, r8!!!!

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  5. Manga Is The Best

Manga Is The Best Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Macarol I am wondering, is the side story so short? I look up in novel update it had 23 side story? Or am I mistaken though? I want of know if they have a child so much since I was quite upset that the side story was up to their wedding only.

6. Sugar_24

Sugar_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Its not existing anymore can u help me to get the whole novel? Please..

7. FrostMisia

FrostMisia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there’s already a manhwa for this novel huh, I was a little surprised when I first saw it. T^T ive only read some chapters and stopped. And now im
    Picking it up again.

I Know right?! And he is a good person. From what I can remember :,)

sleepykid likes this.
  8. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youu^^... only if 2d man are real, i will chase them faster than cheetah:blobpats:

9. AinZh

AinZh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you posted the side story yet? I'm super curious and the novel they sended somewhere in this thread doesn't seem to have it or maybe I can't find it? Mind telling me which side story or chapter it?

AnniePoo likes this.
  10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why it is like that, I only reuplouded the MTLed novel in another link, because the original one doesn't work anymore

@Sugar_24 The working link is here:

Sugar_24, Skrlett12, Laerta and 3 others like this.
  11. Rina moonie

Rina moonie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you pls tell me how to download it

12. Tobbit

Tobbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, she’s alive don’t worry, she’ll even be present at Dahlia’s wedding.

The duchess will suddenly lose control during a ball and dahlia will save her. It’s also the first time the emperor will realize/confirm Dahlia’s powers. The whole scene was so touching and actually one of my favorite moments so far. You can honestly feel Dahlia’s love for the duchess and vice versa.

"dahlia."

At that time, the Duchess sang Dahlia in a peaceful voice.

“Shall we sit down?”

The Duke of Bleuport sat down on the floor in a dress. Dahlia also sat right along. Perhaps the peacock will have a hard time standing now.

“Did you come here to find me?”

"Yeah."

"why? It would have been dangerous.”

“I miss you.”

The Duke of Bleuport laughed at the sound of cheating. What signal did she take that laughter? Her muscles flinched for a moment and then sank back. I could see how fierce fighting was going on within her. In a more hoarse voice than before, the Duke of Blueport said.

“I don’t think I have much time than I thought.”

“Dahlia, I once said that the Transcendental is a lonely and lonely being?”

Dahlia nodded.

“I used to think that it would be nice if I lost my husband in a fire accident and everything like the world disappeared. There was no such thing as hope in life, and I wondered how about taking a runaway and sweeping it all away. Of course, it wasn't possible at that time because it was before the magical power bloomed.”

“But after meeting Dahlia, who was a baby, my mind changed. Dahlia is so lovely and cool that she might later become a hero and save the world.”

That was the text I saw in my diary. Dahlia's tears struck.

“I'm glad Hikan also has a dahlia, and I was happy because of it, so I think so. It's a pity that I couldn't see it.”

“... ... I'm not confident about that.” Dahlia said small.

The original cannot be changed. The corruption of the soul of the transcendent cannot be prevented.
    Hikan is now back, but in the end he will go crazy and become the final villain, and Adisha, who likes most, will suffer and be lonely with any of the three male protagonists.

In her previous life, she enjoyed the world indirectly in the name of a game. But now that the world became a reality, I wasn't confident to deal with it all. When I knew there was no way to stop it, I just wanted to run away.

'But the result is now.'

Losing the Duke of Bleuport in front of you.
    Dahlia was sad. She buried her head in her lap, then slowly looked up at Duke Blueport.

“To me, the duke was my mother. It's so sad to think that I can't see it anymore. Can I hug you?”

The Duke of Bleuport silently opened his arms. She was extremely reluctant to touch others because of the burn scar. So even Dahlia had never hugged her.

It would be the first and the last. In its original form, without gloves or mask. Some may be reluctant to see it, but it wasn't a dahlia. She hugged the Duke of Bleuport's neck. I felt the texture of a thick scar. I felt like I was holding a friendly family.

[There will be salvation wherever you reach.]

If so, Dahlia eagerly hoped that she could save the Duke of Bleuport. Duke of Bleuport's hand quietly touched her back. A warm hug lasted for a long time. Now it was time to leave for Dahlia.

But at that moment, something incredible happened. The white space surrounding it began to collapse step by step from the ceiling. The white ceiling turned into the ceiling of the ballroom, and the space itself gradually turned into a panoramic view of the ballroom.

There was also a wall that the Duke of Bleuport had destroyed. After that, Adisha, the emperor, who is hardened in amazement... ... And Dahlia's brother Hikan.

At that moment, Dahlia's Duke of Blueport's body fell weakly. It was weird. According to the original story, this wall wouldn't stop until the peacock was destroyed. I should be like that.

The emperor strides with a wide stride, holds the fainted peacock, and lays it on the floor. Grabbing the peacock's wrist, he muttered incredibly.

just... ... You just passed out. The flow of emotions is too normal for a runaway.”

“The Duke of Blueport's runaway is over. She is now normal.”

Aceras was the one responsible for duchess blueport’s runaway (idk. that’s what the mtl calls it lol). He spikes her champagne with his divine powers as an experiment to find out if it will cause the transcendentals to lose control.

13. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot...may god bless you

Ack...that bastard...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    DOHere, Bella94 and Tobbit like this.
  14. Depressedpotato

Depressedpotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!! :aww:

15. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when does her brother begin to warm up to her, cuz rn he’s still rlly cold and untrusting. (which after seeing his backstory i can see why. i feel bad for him)

16. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He warms up to her soon, as I recall. It's a bit subtle, though. There's no real "aha!" moment when he likes her, it just happens. He starts questioning whether he really dislikes her shortly after their visit to see the Emperor, and by the end of the whole Duchess Blueport debacle, he's a total siscon. So it's REAL quick.

17. shimar

shimar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, like, could anyone plsss kindly tell me what would happen with Artus after MC and ML got together? Does he like MC in a romantic way or like a lil sis/cutesy way? The first chapter of manhwa was so funny btw XD I REALLY THOUGHT THE EMPEROR WAS ALSO A LOVE INTEREST SINCE HE LOOKED SO YOUNG ANG CHASING HER THERE TOO XD I was shooked when MC says he’s in his 30s like… EXCUSE ME? O_O That much handsomeness and being a father of two should be illegal. XD

ALSO, What’s up with the Empress?? As far as I know, Empress is still alive, and the Emperor’s love for her and his sons is always mentioned yet she hasn’t made her appearance yet and it’s making me feel suspish, like, is she ill or smth?

I def wanna know more about Emperor doting on MC more, and Lewain, too. MC is such an angel and Cedric is just an innocent boy who just had to see most of the bad things in the world too early. This story is sooo good and MC is such an angel

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    nicomcla1995, shiory and OtomeAddict like this.
  19. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh, fr, daddy in manhwas look so young and hot:blobnosebleed:

Vidhya Dev likes this.
  20. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler in the emperor pls!