Spoiler The Most Powerful Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jem3710, Aug 23, 2020.

1. ilovereadingstuff

ilovereadingstuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't download it anymore :( can you upload it here or idk share a google drive link or something? T_T

Thank you so much! this works!!!

2. Tellatez

Tellatez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asceras didn't die he is still in jail in the side story Dahlia visited him and even forgave him for what he did to her but not for killing others.

3. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li
    terally it makes shit so hard on one character and tbh they lead to nothing in the story but a little angst !!

4. kleia27

kleia27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! i downloaded the epub and wanted to ask if someone knows how the chapters are divided? i saw someone post a spolier scene for chap 40 but im not sure where i can see that since there's only 20 chaps in the epub. also wanted to edit the mtl and post it so it'll be easier to read,, but wanted to split the work somehow since each chapter (in the epub) is 40-50 pages.
    If someone knows how chapters are divided it would be of great help! Thank you!

CaelumBlue likes this.
  5. ishi_2703

ishi_2703 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oohh thanks for the clarification:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I read somewhere that asceras died due to poisoning(?) That's why i was so sad but im glad he's aliveblobmelt_thumbs

Bella94 likes this.
  6. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you - I was glad to see she was at her wedding (I assume she becomes queen granted she always was the true Queen of the series regardless haha) Though the previous MC ... I mean both of them seem on very good terms I was curious if you know what happened for her (OG FL) ending wise? Either way its good that the Duchess was at her wedding; that is after all the person who is her 'mother' for Dahlia.

7. lemoniiiii

lemoniiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it doesn't exist anymore huhu

8. annitrn

annitrn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does hikan actually ever end up approving of cedric? like when he sees how he changes because of dahlia?

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  9. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. hywto

hywto New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's the main antagonist in the story

Alniyat likes this.
  11. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Cedric become the emperor? because describing his brother in OG!story, he's known as no good. :blobwhistle:

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  12. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he does. Although the emperor (his father) decided to give him some time to enjoy his married life before ascending the throne because dahlia wasn't confident about being an empress. Cedric just said that he won't become an emperor because of that, at which dahlia got mad at him lmao.

Marie_0720, Am_elf, Bella94 and 27 others like this.
  13. kyanma2605

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad...he deserve the throne, Thank you :blobmelt:
    btw, what happen to his brother? :blobsweat_2:

AnniePoo likes this.
  14. kyanma2605

Reading List:
    Link
    other than Cedric And Dahlia interaction, Lewyn and Dahlia father and daughter interaction. I like the Lewyn and Emperor funny scene for me. *I'm in Volume 4 where Lewyn show*
    Lewyn Reveal to the emperor that he's a prophet but the emperor didn't believe because there's already a history that the oldest old duke of blueport create a book that saying about prophet or prophecy. Lewyn ask the emperor if he doubt his loyalty but the emperor only said "I don't doubt your loyalty but i doubt your brain/mind" 〒▽〒 (pain)
    And the other scene is midnight or night that The emperor having a headache and Lewyn just suddenly show infront of him.
    "....Lewain..."
    "Your majesty the respectful emperor"
    "Yes, tell me"
    "I am actually a regressor"
    The emperor almost spit out the tea he was drinking

it's funny to me, but i doubt it's funny to others. I'm just imagining Lewyn being dorky cry baby (but his not crying here so dont) while talking to the emperor that always look so problematic.

You can also imagine Lewyn being so serious while the emperor that looks so problematic and having another problem because of Lewyn :facepalm::facepalm::blobsob::blob_grin:

15. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey, I just read on a blog that Adrianna ended up with Hikan, but I also read here on NU that Adrianna did not ended up with anybody. Can somebody spoil me on which is true? Thank you!

16. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adrianna got her memories of original world back so she was awkward and uncomfortable with all the main leads. But she and Hikan were closer than the others because of their mutual love and worry for dahlia. So she has better relationship with him when compared to others but they are not together.

17. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for clarifying! <3

18. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the MC a transcendent as well or does she just randomly have a power for the sake of the plot?

19. kyanma2605

Reading List:
    Link
    I just Finished it :blobnosebleed: and the only thing i really can prove is Cedric and Dahlia deserve each other :blob_pompom:
    • Cedric in Side story got Fight w/Dahlia and then later got jealous to Black Haired 'handsome' Knight :blobsweat_2: He's planning everything to kill that Knight but also saying that
    • "Dahlia will got mad, so I just cut his arm/hand for touching Dahlia....How dare him!"
    • There's a Wedding happening and its Duke Mersein and other woman that didn't describe (Idk if its right spelling)
    • In that event/ Meldon is terrified to Cedric because he was there in a office whete Cedric planning to kill the Handsome Knight that Touch and talk to Dahlia and the atmosphere in the Cedric office is dark and really terrifying (Meldon pov)
    • So Veord/Beord gather the two/ Meldon and Handsome knight and theres a rope in their both body.
    • Cedric change from smiley and lovey face in front of Dahlia into Dark and jealous face when he see the Handsome Knight (They already solve their problem)
    • Dahlia understand why Cedric is being different in that day.....
    • Then Dahlia revealed that the Handsome Knight is Adrisha who's under in disguise and want to mess w/ him a little (She purposely Flirt w/ Dahlia and purposely make Cedric see the scene) :blobjoy:
    • Hopefully someone MTL this Side story I'm bad at this but want to share because the story is still fresh in my mind.

Marie_0720, Am_elf, Bella94 and 40 others like this.
  20. kyanma2605

Reading List:
    Link
    its Side Story 3.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    shiory likes this.