Forgotten Title The naughty baby god fell from heavens, bl (danmei)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ky_s, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's basically all I can remember. It starts with:
    The baby son of emperor & empress of heavens falling from clouds by accident (I guess it was accidental falling?) Baby was Uber hyper viper strong, cracked ground when he crashed on earth, was playing (probably choking) with some unfortunate animals on where he fell. Some cultivatist dude, curious about the crashing, found him. Scared of his power attracting bad guys (I think?), he sealed babys power till baby grows up and is able to use it properly, he brought baby back with him (to where?). Cos of this sealing (?) his parents couldn't find his traces. He grew up..No idea where and how... I Can be making things up, mixing things from other stories. The only fixed thing is: baby fell from clouds. His parents couldn't find his traces.

It should be a boy, may or may not be bl (?). He didn't have some kind of magic dragon / snake yada yada transformation (at least not when he fell?). Also it should be a novel. But I am not very confident in anything other than: little bully baby fell from heavens. I can't even tell if there was a possibility of it being an original...Or was it raws?..

Somehow this baby reminds me of manga hareluya (delinquent son of God). For the love of all things rotten, I don't have a clue why... Can't remember.
    Anyway ..
    I wouldn't be overly surprised if it turns out mc was female disguised as male tho. My memory of this story is quite messed up. But..The setting up of cultivatist dude finding baby god screams for a bl entry? :/ Right?
    The only thing I am sure, other than the little bully baby falling from heaven is; it was not quick transmigration. Everything happened in one world. (Make heaven and Earth one world) Oh hell...now I am not even sure of this too. :/

I would be grateful of any tips & pointing in right direction. It would be great if anyone has the title.

I am not in a rush to reread it, but it's been bugging me. Tried some baby / child mc, cultivation search. It returned empty. So, I am kinda leaning on raws, but most likely I am wrong about it...-.-

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. IronValkyrie10126

IronValkyrie10126 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like a what if Hercules was in a Wuxia senerio. Lol

ky_s likes this.
  3. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading something like this but I also forget the title. I am sure it is a BL though couse nowdays I mostly read BL.

ky_s likes this.
  4. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: right XD

Thank you very much! It's great help ❤ I edited the thread title. Probably I will be able to find it in danmei raws site search, may take some time tho with hit & misses. :rolleyes:

blues86 likes this.
  5. 12

12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how you are less and less certain the more you try to recall the story:ROFLMAO: . Hope you find it soon!

ky_s likes this.
  6. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl: thank you :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: