Discussion the next "The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich" gentlemen alliance novel

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by armad224, Sep 24, 2021.

1. armad224

armad224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've recently MTLed a certain novel which have the potential to be the next misunderstandings/gentlemen-aka perverts- alliance
    ..........................................................................................
    I just wanted to mention it's cultivation -you sister-<slang for cursing in chinese> a more accurate translation since chinese authorities force the curses to be censored is "cultivate my ass"
    the novel is filled
    with perverts , homosexuals , gender benders , necrophilia , there's even an Immortal that have inclinations to ghosts and ghouls , there's also car racing cough I meant flying sword racing (let us not mention the elders of the sects and their quirkiness) among many other crazy Ideas
    ................................................................................................................
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not to spoil any more than this but it have the potential to become as great or even greater than the experimental log of crazy lich

Aachiin0914 likes this.