LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tomer and Jin Sahyuk: not so fast Rachel! guess who else had nothing to do with hajin's Parent's death.

0000000 and FriendlyDemon like this.
  2. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realize this isn't the point, but I feel the need to comment:

Yoo Jinwoong didn't lead anything-- he just hired CT to do the job on Chae Joochul's orders. He also seemed to be under the impression the assassin was a 'he'.

Although Boss is clearly able to handle dangerous fights on her own, she was much younger then. Based on Bell and Sahyuk's mentor-protege relationship and how CT executed attacks on Pandemonium, I think it's reasonable to think that Bell might have been present or even directly involved in the Shelter Massacre.

Basically, I'm not certain Boss is the one who murdered Chundong's parents. And since it sounds like Joochul tried to kill Bell after this, maybe CT had a falling out over the baby Boss saved?

3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit. This plot. Hajin is the super hidden ultra last boss!

Boss route is getting stronger and stronger. This is definitely her heroine arc. Showing off all that appeal and revealing her backstory.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    lunarshadow, 0000000 and The loner like this.
  4. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Surprisingly, this hidden plot written by co-author is pretty great. Are there any other plots he/she written well, other than "it's too easy, just ramp up difficulty without caring for consequences"

autumnscarf and 0000000 like this.
  5. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    "The final boss has a vagina"

nick1mname likes this.
  6. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    The way that's phrased just makes me picture them holding it in their hand.

shader009, nick1mname and twinklecake like this.
  7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel bad about Suho, he supposed to be Hajin's MC and ended up Hajin stole his thunder. So the original story with genre like shounen, adventure, harem (false) and friendship becomes seinen, mystery, grim history and Seinen Ai... are we sure that the co-author isn't a fujoshi?

shader009 and autumnscarf like this.
  8. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything, shouldn't co-author be straight and main author (Hajin) be fujoshi (or fudanshi in this case)?

Co-author gave Sahyuk a sex change for more harem routes, or at least thats what I assume why Sahyuk changed for.

Hajin on the other hand, did nothing but trigger BL routes on his on left and right. Are we sure this guy isn't a fudanshi from the beginning?

autumnscarf and 0000000 like this.
  9. The loner

The loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't he just raising every flag he could and turn a blind eye about it by reasoning that it was all for Sp (or to get stronger)? It isn't like he is a certain bakarina who raised every flag, regardless of gender, but still ignorant about it..

10. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he is, after all, a wolf, not a monkey.

11. EricBannen

EricBannen √[To Read or Not to Read]

Reading List:
    Link
    TNE raws you cannot even know who is talking to whom... It is that highly encrypted

12. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, the real author, Jee Gab Song, is just generating click bait. Of course he will trigger every possible flag to generate more interest in his novel.

He is careful enough not to write things beyond his capability, as to be tagged as a bad fujoshi writing. So, I expect it contains just enough BL to have the fujoshi readers come along.

13. twinklecake

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he just get a permanent upgrade that'll last outside the tower? Dexterity was already OP when it was a gift-linked, growing trait and now he can recreate lost technology and probably a bunch more. I wonder if dwarves are into guns. Arcanum had a great setting but the game itself left me hungry for more dwarves with flamethrowers and elephant guns.

I don't blame Rachel at all, by the way, I wouldn't have even shared that meat with my guildmates. It's the famous MC-cooked meal, you know? Stuff fat, sleazy nobles harass commoners for until they get jailed, right up there with erotic elf slaves and demon worship.

Elkon likes this.
  14. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    He did, a crafting one

15. The loner

Reading List:
    Link
    And the ship sails.. I think the timing was too appropriate, that after the past was revealed, Kim Hajin said he was still accepting Boss as it was..

16. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's the opposite tho ; that's literally the best setup for them to get in the 'endgame' of the novels ; thats what lack Rachel as a characters.
    Right now Rachel is jsut kinda a stepping stone for Yeonha & Nayun for their growth.
    As an anime comparaison she would be like the heroine of a filler arc.
    Korean novel usually are 250-300 Chapters & some popular one are 600-700 so on average we should be 1/3 of the completion.

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...is this your assumption or something you got from the raws? Because Hajin will definitely do this shit... solely because he is not actively involved in the world itself and because I think that the author had done this shit with the vampire in last work.

18. The loner

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. It's just assumption, or rather, that's just me being hopeful..

19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I was hoping that Hajin will do something less expected, like pretending to leave them in anguish or shit. Because lets face it, even if you don't know who the heck are your parents cuz you are stuck in an orphanage, you would still feel some form of grudge or longing for your parents and asking questions like why your parents missing. Supposed Hajin knew about the demise of his "parents" and that the three main group who caused it, it is weirder if Hajin can remain a cool head and "forgive" all three of them. Please don't give a bs statement and say that Hajin has a healthy childhood resulting in him totally not giving a hood to his parents, because that is downright bull.

The underline statement is mostly directed to the author, but also a reminder that even if Hajin the author is just a mere actor in this story, Chundong the original guy existed, and his sad history is out.

20. twinklecake

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a BS statement though. There are literally zero reasons for Hajin to care about what happened to a guy who doesn't exist anymore. In fact I'm pretty sure he explicitly said he doesn't. Hajin isn't Chundong. And he isn't an actor either.

WeirdJourney and Elkon like this.