LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that the misunderstandings between Hajin and Nayun would be resolved in the future

ArautodaMorte likes this.
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a great novel to binge. 217 chapters in 4 days.

I should binge this again. It's 100% worth it considering how great this is for me.

Dr_H_16, WeirdJourney and twinklecake like this.
  3. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    What did you think he meant by this? There's no way he should know the exact time Nayun gets attacked, right? Even if he knows certain details like who will show up he's changed the timeline more than enough for any arbitrary times to be the same. The only way I can see him knowing just with his author knowledge is if the djinns attacked at a specific time for a good reason (which is possible considering it's exactly 6.00pm)

Alternatively, it could be because he's gone back in time with his unique skill, in which case he would know the exact time it happens, or he could be talking about how long until he falls over in pain from the repercussions of the skill. The problem with this is that he should know about Sahyuk, but when she shows herself he does the "...?" thing, and Sahyuk says he looked flustered (I guess he could be a good actor). Also, why would he go back in the first place? One reason would be Sahyuk, but like before he shouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Another reason could be Nayun dying, but that would only happen if he was an idiot and didn't heal her for no reason (actually this sounds plausible?).

Am I overthinking this or is there something that I missed?

4. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin can only use his eye of Horus before 6pm. He meant 1 minute until he can't use eye of horus for another 12 hours.

5. campfire

campfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin is just hardcore bullying the "final boss". Bell might save her again tho.

6. campfire

campfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The co-author changed the killer of Chae Nayun's mom to some other Djinn; Hajin got notified for this change. Also, Hajin believed that Chae Nayun would be ok, before the co-author changed the plot. I don't think Hajin needed Eye of Horus to hit Chae Nayun, because he believed, in the previous chapter, that the bow's lock-on works.

[Blessed Bow of Horus] [Ancient Holy] [Ghost attribute]
    A bow blessed by Horus, son of the ancient Egyptian god, Osiris.
    —Power of Horus
    *Arrows shot with this bow are endowed with sacred flames.
    *Sacred flames are particularly powerful against evil spirits.
    *By imbuing magic power into the bow, you can create an ‘arrow of healing’.
    —Sun of Horus
    *From 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., the user of this bow will receive improved vision.
    —Moon of Horus
    *From 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., the user of this bow can move with quieter footsteps.
    ===

An artifact bow with three options.
    I carefully picked up the bow. I would have felt bad enough just taking this, but there was an additional unexpected benefit.

[Your Gift, ‘Master Sharpshooter’, links with ‘Sun of Horus’ and ‘Stigma’.]
    [When you activate Sun of Horus while holding the Blessed Bow of Horus, it will fuse with your low-rank Gift ‘Thousand-Mile Eyes’ and allow you to use ‘Eye of Horus’ for 5 seconds.]

[Eye of Horus]
    —Your vision extends far beyond the horizon, piercing through the feelings of people and laws of the universe.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  7. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddammit why is it always something this simple

8. CE-NEX

CE-NEX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...with each encounter with Jin Sahyuk, Hajin gives off more and more of the final boss vibe. I have to say though, the snippets from Sahyuk's point of view are nothing short of genius. It's quite nice for the readers to see Hajin from her narrative and biases.

Elkon, juniorjawz and twinklecake like this.
  9. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Badass moment, but then you remember that she'll just get saved by Bell or something and Hajin obviously won't ever kill her for real either even if he could because fake harem...

Though the illustration for Sahyuk is pretty hot so I guess it's fine.

10. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we now know that Sahyuk and Suho's homeworld has been demonified with all the residents either dead, enslavened or turned into Djinn. Wonder if that is why Suho wanted a Holy Sword.

But Sahyuk being abrasive to everyone feels weird though, normally she should just hate Djinns only in this case unless she is on the "I'm forced into this shitty world, so you shitty denizens better not disrupt me while I prepare myself to avenge my clansmate" mindset.

Hajin really has a knack for acting as a villain tho, go go Hajin! (Sahyuk orgasming from 'killing' Hajin was weird and interesting)

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  11. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    jin sahyuk's gift reminded me of a man clad in red that can make sword out of magic and a gold clad man that rain down weapons to his enemy from a golden gate..
    her gift is kinda a fusion of the two...
    both are GARcher, now I know why hajin freak out when sahyuk became female maybe the original was supposed to be a badass GARcher like character.

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  12. Crushow

Crushow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, im wondering why he can even use Clockwork of Fate outside of the Tower, after all in chapter 198:

It has been more than 100 days since you first entered the Tower. You can now acquire one skill outside the Tower semi-permanently.]
    [Special skill — Lv.4 Algorithm]
    [Be careful, for death will rob you of your skill.]

Always thought that Algorithm was until now the only skill he could use outside of the tower, or how does this work?

13. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    When did Hajin use clockwork of fate outside the tower? Didn't he only use it in the maze?

Deleted member 32451 likes this.
  14. Crushow

Crushow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what else would enable him to overpower Jin Sahyuk in such a manner? They even say its not magic power or a spell, i would say its the 300% attribute raise against a fated enemy.

15. Deleted member 32451

Deleted member 32451 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be that his stats are raised against a fated enemy... and/or he has learned to use spirit power (or whatever it was called) efficiently?

16. Crushow

Crushow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the stats raise, but i thought that it couldnt happen in the real world, because its a part of the skill Clockwork of Fate and Kim Hajins Algorithm is the only skill atm he can use / activate in the real world.

17. Deleted member 32451

Deleted member 32451 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This mini arc is called "Process of Fate", so I think it makes sense it might have to do with Clockwork of Fate? And while we're talking about skills he can use in the real world, let's not forget the time skip. He might have gotten permission to use one more skill outside?

18. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably every 100days in Tower allow Players to bring 1skill out of the Tower.

19. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Clockwork of Fate has several use
    1. Travel 3 min back to past
    2. Revive user from death
    3. Increase all stats by 300% (which means 4x multiplier to stats) against registered enemies.

Hajin most likely used the 3rd function, seeing how he registered Sahyuk back when Prestige was having Sun raising ceremony.

20. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    probably in the previous world sahyuk is treated worse by human, so she/he (male in previous world, female after reincarnation?) hate human more