LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming it will be non-harem, hajin will most likely end with Rachel. Nayun will feel betrayed, and suho will comfort her. Yeonha with her bad boy.
    :blobsad::blobpensive:

bbctheory84 likes this.
  2. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Nayun crying her heart out from hearing her brother will be alright after 5 years of coma..
    And hajin is out to kill that brother ..
    Very nice. Lol
    Its like seing an airplane without its fuel heading towards a wall in slowmo before crashing.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Lonelycity likes this.
  3. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Nayun
    lol, twin towers Korean edition. (Sorry if this offends anyone but, unless someone you know actually, you know, died in it, Deal with it)

4. Chae_Cha_Cho

Chae_Cha_Cho Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously done by the Japanese.
    (Sorry if this offends anyone, I didn't realize until I already posted, cant delete this, no siree, the buttons gone I tell ya.)

5. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone actually asks me I will take it down but I found it a bit funny and the (comment) is mainly to stop people from going crazy over the actual comment.
    Edit: in fact I will change it to something more my style

6. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently she hasn't learned to use voice to text either.

I kind of like that Boss can't type though, it fits with her smashy smashy image.

I think it will be a waste of a Devil's Seed if Chae Jinyoon doesn't live. Plot armor by plot device. So IMO, Hajin's mission is doomed due to author shenanigans. Hajin needs to suffer some losses every once in a while, too, otherwise there is no chance he learns how to write a proper story. Which is the whole point of his personal journey, obviously.

Ruyue likes this.
  7. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah thats honsetly seems like whats going to unfold because Kim Hajin has been winnin so far with no losses. Unless hes stupidly overpowered luck stat boosts him to god.

Elkon likes this.
  8. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    Contrary to popular believe I think hajin will never experienced any real setbacks until the end of this novel..
    His stigma is too OP and he knows too much about everything.

9. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True thats always possible.

10. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    Tis' the way of Asian novels.

mr.tanen likes this.
  11. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have touched upon the light novel dao, Xiao Ethess.

FML and kill me now.

Ingenuity likes this.
  12. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not worthy of my blade.

13. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I find the whole "Boss can't type" incredibly cute, I think it's the legendary "Gap Moe" (I've never experienced that before really...), I never really thoght anything of here, and felt that Boss ship was some insane, over-reading, wishful thinking-fueled ship... but now... I really hope it's an actual ship...

Let's not forget his ungodly luck I think things will work his way just because... or somehow it's going to make Suho an ally/accomplice... or Suho is the only one who believes him and somehow he decides to "make way" for Hajin much like Yeonha is making him believe Hajin is...

14. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly why boss is best girl, she has a sort of kuudere feeling about her.

15. Kishidle

Kishidle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't Rachel also a side character in the main story? IIRC she joined the party later in the story. It's probably why she's underdeveloped now. And seeing how the scenario changed again with Lancaster's sudden yandere-vibes, who knows what's in store for her.

To be honest, I support the Rachel ship because I like her as a character, and the fact that her meeting with Evandel with eventually happen lol

16. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was labeled as part of the main cast in Hajin's introduction, but her involvement sounded similar to how it is now other than that Lancaster took longer to show up, with Rachel just being attacked by low level Djinn early on. I expect Rachel to get more development once Lancaster starts showing up regularly.

I do like Rachel's character, but she's shyer than Nayun and has less reason to interact with Hajin than Yeonha, so that's probably also part of why she seems less developed than the others. I think Rachel's personality matches Hajin's the best, and she has a couple of legs up on the other two in that she has Evandel and she is the original 'extra' love interest. But there are a LOT of hints that Nayun is the official ship.

I'm on the Yeonha ship because, well... I have a lot of reasons for preferring that ship, but I would bet my soul that it's a ship that will sink.

Delusion likes this.
  17. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    It might sail if hajin decides to wear a mask 24/7 when hes with yeonha. Lol

18. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    If hajin manages to kill nayun's brother, it will most likely result in timeskip(because time period is 10 yrs). So, hope he fails:blobowoevil_horns:

I am also in yeonha ship despite the fact that it is destined to fail:blobpensive::cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
    phk likes this.
  19. phk

phk 『Lost Soul』『Master Of The Fine Arts』

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking forward to something like hajin talking to her brother about the seed and so he kills himself which results in her blaming hajin for his death, its better then him killing him secretly or openly for her to find out.

20. Justrem

Justrem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm personally in the Rachel ship.

But I wonder if Hajin can even form a relationship considering his circumstances
    (Get sucked in his own novel and not knowing if you can go back to your world or not [if its even possible];
    loving someone you made, romantically [does he even think the people are real and not just something in his head because he thinks he just needs to finish the story to go back to the real world];
    his mental health is a bust [Only saving grace is Evandel the best girl]; and
    tends to drive people off [other than the main cast, he doesn't interact with much of the other people like they are] ) .