Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Not surprising seeing the last work of the author... but if I have to guess, it either means that the release schedule has been changed or that the author will now stop jumping from arc to arc randomly (meaning he is ending the work soon).

2. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the problem of the works of the author is that the skill of the MC is too diverse,his SP are too flexible he can do anything with them he should give a more fixed ability

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the skill is there for the author to do asspulls.

4. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His other work too,the monsters forms all had very diferent abilitys that cover almost anything

5. randomperson

randomperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously?! We barely got anything from after they graduated Cube. What about the Mongolian Artifact scramble where Chae Nayun meets the djinn that killed her mother? Or what about Suho being able to cut through entire mountains with his sword? What about Rachel being able to make her elementals cast hundreds of barriers and saving thousands of lives? Or when Yoo Yeonha make Essence of the Strait the undoubted rank 1 guild(it's only been rank 1 for 3 months straight, still not stable enough the be undoubted) and becomes the queen of Seoul? Then there is Tomer. What did she do? Wasn't she supposed to be a major antagonist in the future?
    None of these events have happened yet, and the character aren't strong enough to make it happen either. It's currently barely the early mid-stage of the story, what happens in the final stages of the story? Do any of the characters become master rank? What about the devil seeds? None of these loose threads/Chekhov's gun have been addressed yet, and the story is just ending?

I put the title of the latest chapters into google translate:
    The story in the box /box story ("The Story in the Box"? that practically screams epilogue.)
    Ginza Revolution Kill /Killing Kinsak (I think it's suppose to say killing Jin Sahyuk)
    Did he successfully kill Jin Sahyuk and that is why the story is ending? If it is then that is totally BS. Former CT Black Bell wouldn't have allowed that to happen, and co-author also wouldn't have allowed it to happen. In chapter 1:
    The goal of the co-author is to see the story to it's end, fixing plot holes and without changing the plot too much. Killing the final boss in the early mid-stages of the story literally changes the plot and ends the story. Allowing Jin Sahyuk to be killed is completely against what the co-author is after, and would be the biggest plot hole of the story if it happens.

Tiis_Ganda and FriendlyDemon like this.
  6. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He might take breaks in between major plot points from now or slow down his release rate. I mean, we know that the story takes about 10 years before Hajin stopped writing it. Currently we only covered maybe 4 years of the story so i doubt that it is ending soon.

emiliamagda likes this.
  7. Qavsell

Qavsell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so Nayun know Hajin is inside the tower but not yet Hajin=extra7

also Hajin now know who killed 'his' parents

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  8. randomperson

randomperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Details, please.
    How did Nayun find out? Did she see Hajin with her own eyes?
    How did Hajin find out? Did boss tell him directly?

9. Qavsell

Reading List:
    Link
    someone from Nayun's party said he saw Fenrir

Yeonha told him
    Boss is suspicious of Hajin now tho

10. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Suspicious about what exactly?
    That Hajin is the kid in question? Does she still remember about that assassination back then? Is she suspicious about his motives for joining them?

11. Qavsell

Reading List:
    Link
    mc knowing her past is one thing
    it's more like 'wat does he want from ME' since the thoughts/emotion he had for her is different from Jain/Cheok(she'll get an item later that would tell her those)
    she tried to kill him for it but she's pretty much tamed so..yea

no mention of the KH incident but who knows, she's about to meet Yeonha's uncle

FriendlyDemon likes this.
  12. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if you read it with mtl then the meaning of have killed Jin sahyuk was when Jin enter the tower and hasnt gain much power so Hajin that had enter it way earlier gain upperhand and kill Jin. But in the tower they had 7 revival chance or so and maybe Hajin just kill one of them, doesnt mean Jin gone for good.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so I pray that the bitch does not end up yandere like the vampire queen in the previous work...

14. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he is fearing Cheok and has indifference towards Jain? What exactly does he feel towards Boss in order for her to want to kill him lol? How come she meets with Yeonha's uncle?

15. peanutbutter_J

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah im kinda curious too what Boss saw in Hajin, but in mtl said there's "anguish" & "affection" which kinda confuse me. Ya know it's mtl.

16. Qavsell

Reading List:
    Link
    6 things ryt?
    anguish prolly because he wrote that kind of past for boss and affection coz he is pretty much her father (author)

uh let me clarify,the item shows what mc thinks of the user(boss) not what target(mc) thinks of another target
    and what mc thinks of her is clearly diff from Jain/cheok

sadness for her past , prob that's y boss is gonna meet Yoo Jihyuk(was it?yeonha uncle) to ask if he spilled any beans

17. peanutbutter_J

Reading List:
    Link
    Owh..it could be
    But still not clear yet, and damn the plot is gettin tangled even more.
    Poor Yeonha tho, she is sufferin from this too..keeping the secrets abt nayun and hajin also guilty in the same time but also cant do anything bc it is her grandpa/father(forgot).

18. Qavsell

Reading List:
    Link
    yes
    father iirc

also Yeonha sleeping on KH's bed
    more flags
    [​IMG]

19. peanutbutter_J

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr
    Actually i dont really ship nayun with hajin
    Ehehe that is my confession for now but seems like that our mc keep polarizing toward her.
    Please let it be Rachell..

20. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Alrighty then. Well, looking forward to her reaction once she learns that that child is Hajin.
    Anyway, what happened in the latest raws? Anything worth mentioning besides Yeonha sleeping on his bed due to whatever reasons?