Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, when the Apartheid ended in South Africa, they did exactly that. They have a "Truth and Reconciliation commission" which basically amounts to what you said.
    Of course you are free to think otherwise, and that blood debt needs to be paid back in blood. And certainly majority of the novels are like that. But they don't have to.

2. Volatile

Volatile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I don't need a blood bath, but I want everyone knows what Chae Joochul and the others did.
    But with how the author created Chae Joochul, I don't really buy it that he gonna just let that happened based on his personality. Hell, it was hinted that he wanted to take down Yoo Yeonha because her guild is rapidly growing, and becoming a competitor with his guild.
    And we saw too many times what he only cared for, his reputation and his guild. He's not gonna admit his wrongdoings without being forced to.
    Also, yes, it's nice and all that it can end with no blood spilling in real life, but this is a "novel", and if Chae Joochul just not gonna put up a fight after how much the author hyped his battle prowess, it better be handled carefully, because if it is not, it will easily become a missed opportunity, illogical, lazy story telling and not satisfying.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  3. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 284-286
    Boss and Hajin go to see the magic town, when he get there he got a message the he has 45 days left before the first "disaster" he meets one of the merchants and he explain how thing work Hajin ask if they have something like a cassino, the merchant says only on high-rank cities but they do have a instant scratch lottery tickets the first price being 1.5 Million DP, but he says not to waste money since is impossible to win, Hajin just laught at him looking at his 9.1 luck.
    In the fortress Yi Jiyoon is doing a interview with the purple banquet talking about the black lotus after seeing him when he bought back the spies, she spread a rumor that Orden may have kill his family,that he is stronger them Joochul,and how he is a poor soul filled with sadness and revenge, after the interview she looks at her purple banquet status and number of followers, basically she made a name by taking pictures of all the famous heroes near her (Nayun,Suhoo,Jonghak,Aileen etc) and posting stories(gossips) about them, she finds Suhoo and Nayun , Aileen in talking with a merchant of a town that appeard right next to the fortress, Suhoo ask Jiyoon whats her atribute and she says is "buff" Suhoo is "toughness" and "extreme" and Nayun "amplification" after Aileen cames back they start to train for the battle and she also said not to worry since the association will hired Black lotus again for the next battle.

After a day Hajin manage to get 1,000 DP he use it to buy all in lottery tickets and after 100 times he manage to get the 1# place prize getting 1.5M DP.
    After winning Hajin is back in Korea waiting for Yeonha, he discovers that people are praising Black Lotus now after some weird article, he things is something to do with his luck, after some time Yeonha show up in the Dwarf SnowMobile that he gave her, they go together to meet another of the Stars, he ask her about his side effect and she says is Dementia, the guy is also the only 10 circle wizard, after metting him and his wife he use some ingredients and a little SP to create some pills to help him, after the metting he talk with Yeonha about the world changes, she says she will be busy colleting DP since they can ever create a city instantly as long as they have enough DP he says he will invest in her and give her 1M DP to help leaving him with 800.000 DP(he won second and third place prize too)realizing that is not a dream Yeonha start to plan how to use the DP to leave behind the competition.

The association is discusting about hiring Black Lotus to help, Kim Sukho is there and we learn that he controls the association from the shadows owning 1/3 of it, he is worry since his assassins failed to kill him but the rest agreed to hired Black Lotus anyway.
    After getting the money the CT is ready to go to Africa for the mission, Hajin ask about the assasins and who hired them but they didnt found anything yet, ever after some torture, he says they will keep trying and 8 member teleport to Africa.
    While they were getting ready Sahyuk was talking with Bell throught telepaty he ask if he want him to help her, but she already manage to get free from her magic cuff after she got "ignored" and "distort" atribute( still dont know if everyone got a atribute or only the ones that got in the tower) she is going to escape but before that she use a rank-6 card to leave a doll of her so they dont realize she is gone.

In the fortress Aileen learns for Rumi that Orden is building cities and town all over Africa and plans to capture human to live in the cities and the monster will command them, he even send a declaration to the world asking for a large number of humans or he is going to attack again, now they know why he is kidnaping people.
    The CT arrive at Orden territory but instead of going to the fortress they decide to create their own base, so they attack one of the Orden towns in the outskirts to use it as a base, after taking it Hajin use a item to call a Merchant to buy things, he also ask is there is a way to win easy DP like with the lottery, the merchant tells him about sponsorship, basically there are Lower dimensions also fighting against the demons and he can sponsor someone and win part of the DP they make normaly someone can only sponsor one person but since his system is high he can sponsor up to 3, the merchant show him one of the dimensions and using his new ability to see status he chose a girl knight with low lv but 9.0 potential and give her 100.000 DP his luck triggers again and it raise the girl potential and the number of DP he can get from her.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Miki T, RealSaMu, JZ505 and 11 others like this.
  4. MCha007

MCha007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for posting the spoilers, always looking forward to them.
    Following this story mostly for Boss and Sahyuk now, seriously hope that the author doesn't kill them off.

5. nirleka

nirleka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler
    Lel, author introduce new system again and of course hajin cheated it.

6. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until now author didn't kill a single main character. But since Boss and CT should have been dealt with by now in the original story and that Sahyuk is the end game Villian it's still possible.
    But there is lot of Hope, Tomer should have been a plague and been killed but now she's enjoying her life in Crevon. I don't really understand the point of Tomer anymore, a random NPC could have done her job.

Anyway, as long Yeonha and Evandel are safe I don't really care who lives and who dies. Maybe Seyeon because she's great.
    Speaking of Yeonha, I really felt sorry for her during one of her scene. Understanding at five years old that despite your status you're just an extra. Damn! To top it off because of Nayun...

Poor girl.:blobsob:

She's really the one who deserve the most to be with Hajin (yeah more than Boss, sue me).

I really don't like that new system or arc. The more we learned the less I like.

PS: @MCha007 is that Sahyuk as a profile pic? If so, where did you get it ?

7. MCha007

Reading List:
    Link
    Some creative people from a certain imageboard armed with photoshops/sais/gimps/etc. made quite a lot of Sahyuk-related stuff. Can't post images/links yet so check jYnwawe.jpg at imgur.

viprei and akashfro like this.
  8. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried but couldn't find him :blobsob:

9. MCha007

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, there we go.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  10. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you... no, seriously, thank you.

11. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, thanks.

12. Bloody Hero

Bloody Hero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Here's a question looking at the official artwork on Wuxia World for pictures of The Novel's Extra. It has first three Heroines and Jin Sahyuk but where is Boss's picture? As far as I know her illustration is supposed to have been already up being "her"
    .... Which I apparently can't post since it needs the url and won't just let me upload pics like I can do on Discord.... (Sigh)

Well the picture of Boss is somewhere in the Novel Extra Forum thread but anybody know reason why it hasn't been uploaded to Wuxiaworld yet? Just curious as its been out for a while.

13. DoomedExpe

DoomedExpe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not on Wuxiaworld since none of them were posted by the author, the ones you saw are most likely fan made or a character from an anime that got edited. I don't think Wuxiaworld will post fan made pics, since it looks like the author is working on making the other characters( I mean it's better to get the view of what the author sees, right?), also the author only released 4 heroines as of now, http://mm.munpia.com/?menu=novel&action=view&id=112155&entry_id=2156379

14. Bloody Hero

Bloody Hero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh... well that's a surprise I thought the pic of boss I had was drawn by the same person who did Sahyuk it certainly gives off that sort of artstyle feeling. Plus the picture fits boss mind PM me your email so I can send you the picture I have and show you. Like I said unlike with Discord I can't just upload the picture from computer here as it wants the url which I don't have.

Volatile likes this.
  15. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    She was supposed to be Boss, and to me, that’s no doubt bos, the red eye and black hair and also a hint of wild and unruliness. But other fans all say that she looks like Sahyuk...

16. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Boss is suposed to be be classy ? I always Imagined her that way.

17. iFault

iFault Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the link to the original imgur post dead? Also if you happen to know who did the alteration, would you so kind to tell me who made it? P.s. wish that black bar wasn't there.

18. Janath The Reader

Janath The Reader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something like a suit , in my opinion that would be pretty cute

19. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her early apparitions depict her like that, dressed for business

20. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 287-289
    After conquering the village, he contact Aileen and tell her about his base and the monster cities, after that he look at the girl he is sponsoring and he sees she is praying for him, he look at his Buster call and is thinking if he can modify it so he can call her to when she gets stronger(the time between dimensions is diferent like with the Past) he ask the merchant if is possible to summon someone from a lower dimension, he says that it supposed to be possible, he says something about the higher the dimension the more stable it is and someone from a higher dimension is almost like a god to someone from the lower one,he is thinking if thats how he was transfer there by the co-author, he plan to use the monster chief of the city he conquer to help him get to another city, while he is planning he got a message from Nayun, confuse he learn that she got a rank-8 card that allows her to send messages to anyone she know the nickname so she send a bunch of messages to Extra7.

Back in the fortress we learn that Suhoo and Nayun manage to get alot of rare card in the Tower (1 rank8 and 3 rank7 cards) Aileen tells everyone about Orden villages/towns with humans and ask for volunters to scout the towns Suhoo Nayun Jonghak and Seyeon ask to go, Bell also decides to participate along with Rumi.Meanwhile Sahyuk is in the desert searching for Bell she send him a message asking to meet her but he says he is busy and that she can't meet him since he is with Suhoo group now, she ask him to leave the group, he says he can't because of the vow and ask her not to find him, she ignores him and start to track his location.

Back in the CT new base Hajin and asking the lizard chief some questions and plan to go to a intermediate town to scout, he learn about a rare type of ore in Africa and plans to use to upgrade his gear, Boss also wants a upgrade while they are talking Hajin sense something aproaching.
    Suhoo group go out to scout Nayun ask Suhoo if he also got a quest, with he says yes while looking at a quest from the system just like in the tower, the quest is to scout the area and the reward is DP, they get into the area of a intermediate town with Rumi's info, the town is really big and advance (Wakanda?) they ask why the intermediate town is so big, and Rumi tell them how every human is brainwash to train and get stronger to try to get to live in a high-rank town but the high ones are actually research facilities to transform those that are the strongest into humanoid monster or to became research material while they are shock with the news Sahyuk show up and she wants to fight Bell, he sends a message telling her not to and he tells her about Nayun and Hajin relashionship (he got a skill to see people dreams,and he know alot about everyone after staying together in the fortress) while she is thinking someone show up asking who they are and to not alert the town security Rumi tell a story that they came form another town, after going inside Sahyuk agree to work together for the moment(she wants to learn about Nayun).

Hajin use his bullet time to see what is aproaching, and he manage to see a small golden insect with really big magic power using his cape accelaration he manage to capture it, he look at it with his obsevation and is a super-rare Lucky item with 3 options that gives 50DP every hour, raise all stats by 1 and also a lucky special bonus , after binding the item he get all the bonus and the special bonus raise his stigma by 0.4(so 5.4 stigma now)
    Hajin sees that Djinns and Monsters were after the lucky insect so he along with CT and the lizard chief leave quietly to the next town arriving in the same place as Suhoo and the others.

Suhoo and Sahyuk are walking together,they decide to go in two groups to explore the town Sahyuk is asking questions about Nayun and her relashionship with Hajin while walking they end up meeting Cheok Jungyeong he ask her how she escape, but doesn't fight her since they are on a mission later Suhoo receive a message from Nayun to meet in a location and they go to a resistance town hidden beneath the city, they meet with black lotus group and the leader of the resistance explain that one monster help them get rid of the brainwash and they build the town using DP from a merchant they found in a dungeon, Hajin and Boss later explore the monster city he get a message that Jain got the special ore and he tell Boss his plan to assassinate Tigris since they hear that he usually show up in the city.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    Leilacus, Miki T, iel and 9 others like this.