Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DoomedExpe

DoomedExpe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

Oh shit. Damn alot happened plus finally there's a higher chance of HajinXBoss, but of course it might turn to shit since we still have where Hajin has to kill the old boss and not become Chundong... -.-

2. MCha007

MCha007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thanks for the massive spoilers. Nice to see more of the Hajin x Boss relationship progress (kinda).
    Also, I've seen that image of Boss floating around for quite some time. Is it confirmed now that it's 100% Boss?

More (slightly lewd) Sahyuk and some rant:
    Finding artists with decent quality/price ratio turned out to be pretty damn hard. Wish I had hundreds of spare $ to throw at those people who charge 100+ $ / character. Anyway, got 2 more deals, should get at least 1 more pic within 3 weeks or so.
    [​IMG]

Volatile likes this.
  3. Volatile

Volatile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks my dude.

4. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a few more forgotten stuff...
    Napoleon's rifle
    Horus + Temujin bow new stats and bonuses
    Hajin's horse

Volatile likes this.
  5. Enou

Enou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin have too much cheat...even i dont know what happen to his invicible laptop right now:blobjoy::blobjoy:

6. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, though the horus eye sight bonus há combined with Hajin’s gift now

7. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    The game continues, again, ok! The fact that Stigma can actually imprint 2 ideas to make stigma uses with those ideas halved, the dude just used it for teleportation after the Rachel’s elevator cube test arc and forgot about it

RealSaMu likes this.
  8. RealSaMu

Reading List:
    Link
    The Renovation of Chameleon Troupe's Hideout in England (this is the Hajin-made hideout, that filthy building in Pandemonium is shite)?
    The forgotten members of the Chameleon Troupe (so the members worth any screen time are Boss, Jain, Cheok, and ...?)
    Hajin's booming furniture business (was hoping he'd make a "lotus-eater hammock", one use and you're in dreamland forever)?
    That basic-level skill Boss got in the Tower (because Boss needs those skills. Hajin said so)?

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  9. RealSaMu

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author goes back to his "Show, don't tell" approach to storytelling

10. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss confirmed to be main waifu. Hajin gives her flowers and hugs her

11. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was afraid of that. I don't like it. I'm ok with it but I don't like it.

Jeydi, Cryarc, Dr_H_16 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m with you, bud, was kinda hoping that Yoo Yeonha gonna be the chosen one, she dểved it, you know?
    Also... both the main character and his creator love older women? Well, can’t blame them, they are mentally older after all...

13. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my ship is actually sailing. :blob_teary::blob_teary:

14. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong with loving older women ?

If that make sense I get why it's boss. He shared a lot with her, with Yeonha, it never was as much or as impactful.
    Hajin, doesn't know anything about boss but eveything about Yeonha, that's one of the major factor why he's not interested in her. He knows all her qualities and flaws even though she's not exactly the same Yeonha that he wrote, but he didn't seem to notice that. He stuck to what he knows about her.

Boss, he get to know her over the years. This discovery brings attachement, with Yeonha since he knows everything there is no emotion that goes with it since there is no discovery.

I'm really sad it's not Yeonha, but thank god it's boss.Not surprised it's not Rachel, she never did anything Evandel or not to pursue a relationship. Nayun? I'm not gonna even talk about it.
    Sahyuk? she's a comic relief for us and a tool for him. The same reasons for Yeonha applies to her furthermore she was a guy to begin with and a really bad guy(now she's just a bad girl).

If instead of oden's arc we would have had more of Rachel or Yeonha, or even Nayun, a bit more of romance that would have been great. I mean everything was fine the way romance, story and action happened in cube. All was well mixed.. Now author fucked up. BAD.

15. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have nothing against that, I'm happy with Boss being the main love interest, what I really meant to say that it's funny how both the main character Hajin created and himself are alike in their choice of love. Haha, sorry if I sounded like a judgemental prick though :v

16. mmoon1001

mmoon1001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah you're making sound more romantic than it actually is.

His heart aches from watching lil Boss eating food like a smol animal. Her image overlaps with the adult Boss and he asks himself "If this pain is from my emotions, whats next? There's nothing stranger than falling in love with your own character."

I thought there would be drama but Kaita ruined it. No one sees that Yeonjun made Boss' parents try to kill her because Kaita attacked them before it could happen. Co-author had to explain it after the fact.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Jeydi and MCha007 like this.
  17. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the story being developed now? From what I can see in the comments, it is going Boss route, but in the first part it went mostly Nayun route. What do you think will happen, non, solo girl or harem end?

18. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going the single life end. Hajin won't end up with anyone.

19. DoomedExpe

DoomedExpe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, even though I want Boss x Hajin, it just feels like it won't happen. This situation is obviously clearly the sams as Nayun's. It would probably end up with Boss going crazy and befriending each other instead, and honestly I don't see Hajin explaining Boss that former CT Boss is actually a bad guy and will end up saying that former CT Boss was always dead and it was devil all along or shit like that

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  20. mmoon1001

mmoon1001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the author is finally ready to start shipping Boss in full force. As soon as Hajin logged out he bought Boss a bouquet of flowers and then hugged her and told her that he missed her. They were also holding hands in a later scene.

nooble, MCha007, DoomedExpe and 2 others like this.