Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. MCha007

MCha007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, reading the novel without spoilers turned out to have its own charm, while it's not stellar I'm enjoying it now more than before I think.
    Also, the Sahyuk gallery is still alive. It's getting lewder and lewder (but still sfw) though.
    [​IMG]

Volatile likes this.
  2. Volatile

Volatile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing bro!

3. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. This place is actually dead.

kuro106 likes this.
  4. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the novel itself. Quite ironic considering how popular it was when it first started.

kuro106 likes this.
  5. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was a real tour de force. I caught up to the first 80 chapters in 2 days and now I don't even care it's ending.

6. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Its ending? I didn't even know that much. So who won? The last time I checked Boss had the biggest chances (that or open ending).

7. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    Even I don't know. It's just the title of the latest chapter is called Ending (2). Baal knows this is a novel, so I presume he lost in part because he couldn't handle knowing his actions were predetermined.

8. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mind spoiling me the ending when you know it?

9. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time I checked, Boss was the one in the lead, though our Best Girl Yeonha thinking she was going to die, send a very lengthy text to Hajin smartwatch. We don't know the content of the text, but with Yeonha's reaction, and how Jain is teasing her it's heavily implied that she confessed her feelings for him.

When Hajin was confronting the former boss, he sends a mental transmission saying " Hey, come save me". In the end, it was Chae Nayun that got teleported, she put their business aside and they team up against former Boss.

In the end, boss unexpectedly sneaks in and kills the bastard.

Nayun meets with her grandpa and tells him they need to have a talk.
    Baal full of rage tries to kill himself by explosion with the sole purpose of killing Hajin, thinking that if Hajin dies he will be free and everything will disappear.

Kim Suho fights with everything, and Hajin use every single one of his skills to charge up his Mega Devil killer bullet ( he fused the divine bullet into one)
    Baal dies, Shonghak the bastard " finish him off" ( The guy didn't do anything and just basically take all the glory).
    In the last chapter translated, with the camelon troupe objective completed (kinda, it was to avenge the former Boss, but he never was dead to begin with and was an asshole) Boss dissolve the troupe but makes a club and invite each members of the troupe. Her wish is to do humanitarian things to atone for her sins. Despite every one knowing that that it's useless, a lot of the troupe's members follow her.

We learned all that part during a conversation between Jain and Cheyon. cheyon asks about the black seat (Hajin) but doesn't remember his name, He finds it weird because he spent a lot of time with him.
    Jain gives him a report about the Oh incident ( the one where Hajin's parents in this world were murdered), turns out she plans to kills every single master mind behind it, Nayun's grandpa, the former president of Korea and another guy who I think is one of the leader of the hero association.

With their members now all gone (almost) Cheyon thinks about Seyon ( the divine archer who's dad was the target of the Oh incident) and send her a message, It is implied he has feelings for her. he's reluctant to contact her because she's a good person and will probably want to put the masterminds of the incident behind bars and not kill them, but he does it anyway.

Hajin wakes up in an unfamiliar place and meets the co-author. He's a universal being tasked to create a universe/world that already exists in things like novels but not exist for real.
    It's pretty complicated so , you should read the chapter but to sum it up, Hajin has a choice
    He can go back to earth, because of some time and space laws it would be as if he just missed 10 days. Doing that will erase the novel world because the world only exist if Hajin's soul is in it.
    The other choice is to stay here but his author privieges and everything that he gained from them will disappear( fame, money and more importantly, his relationship with people, like he never existed).

Co-author ask him to chose but Hajin walks away, he doesn't know what to do, he walks and walks and makes up his mind and the chapter ends like that.

Leilacus likes this.
  10. deathgame806

deathgame806 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait thats the ending.
    The author can create good novel at the beginning but can't give a good or proper ending wtf

Well it is what it is

Lucy_ likes this.
  11. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, this is ending is similar to his previous novel Monster who levels up. Seems like author doesnt know what to do with his MC after saving the world
    MC gets amnesia and loses all his abilities and gets to live as a normal person. His comrades soon found him tho and moves as his neighbors to establish relations with him again. Book ends.

Lucy_ likes this.
  12. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this really the end, or are there still more chapters incoming? If thats the end, then author indeed super sucks at endings. Considering all the backlash he must have received from Monster Who Levels Up he should have learned his lesson, but this....just suck. Literally sinking all the ships after teasing them for hundreds of chapters and even making development near the very end.... Not to mention potentially killing of the best, innocent and most important character in the story - Evandel. If everything related to MC disappears, that should also include her...

13. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I melted my brain; I acquired the raws and Mtled it, and the end is... okay to say the least. I'm not happy with it just okay... The author learned a bit it seems.
    Hajin chose to stay, but everyone has forgotten him. Well, it's more like they have a blank in their memories about everything about him. Nayun is the first one to discover that blank. Sahyuk remembers, because of her power or because she knows the truth of this world I didn't quite get it.
    Hajin is super lonely and becomes a pharmacist in the Alps (Chain of mountains in France/Switzerland/Italy).
    Nayun confronts her grandpa, He reveals that even though it is one of the nine stars he was powerless against Kim Suhko and other corrupt leaders of the association. He talks about the side effect of his innate ability, losing his emotions and that before he lost everything to draw a line to never cross so he could somewhat be still "human" and that is never harmed and always protect his family.

In the end, He and Yeonha's father reveal everything to the world and all the bastards are put on trial.

With the Incident's true masterminds revealed Hajin hopes that his friends will remember him. But a month or two passed and still nothing, then one day he got a knock of his door and a woman appears before him. Because of MTL, I'm not entirely sure but I think it's boss because the woman is described with long and pretty raven hair(just like Boss) and by what she said " I remember" It's an allusion to when Hajin said to her that he will always remember her name and he wished she could remember his too. She's quite cute and docile, even boasting " I'm the first to be here".
    The end is Sahyuk talking with someone and watching a party with everyone together, she decides to still go to Katrina even though this world is destroyed. I understood that she opened a portal to there and went through it.

Like I said it's an okay ending, I would have liked more interactions with Hajin and the others, but at least we got Hajin and Boss reunion. So the end is not bad like his first novel.

14. yoshinere

yoshinere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about evandel? This novel about evandel lol

15. mmoon1001

mmoon1001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew, the story is finally finished on munpia. I'll celebrate by posting raw and and google translations on pastebin.

They expire a week from now KXCbbztA and DrkBKzqm.

Not gonna spoonfeed how use pastebin urls

Zyraph likes this.
  16. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Its still a bad ending. Honestly, out of all those Korean novels I have read, this author without a doubt writes the worst endings.

IrisBay likes this.
  17. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least this one has some closure in the ending, given that author felt like he ran out of ideas for plot progression 3/5 of the way through the story i'm happy we even have this shitty ending

18. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He ran out of idea at the halfway mark, it was around floor 11 of the tower of wish.

The number of times he took a week hiatus because he didn't know what to do ... and then come back with even more bull shit. It's all over the place. The otherworld with the demon currency? It was so stupid and lame that even the author himself killed that thing quickly...

If he didn't know how the story would turn out, he should not have written it .

19. Zyraph

Zyraph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man, the ending was not that bad as people make it out to be. I'm glad everybody remembered him(except Suho & Jonghak).

Boss crying in his arms and being the first one to visit him was really heart wrenching.

Nayun seems forever will love and hate Hajin, very ambiguous. I do like how their "conflict" was resolved tho. Nayun rejecting the transgression stone after they conquered the Tower was really nice.

Well I'm just glad Evandel ended up getting her happy ending living some time with Hajin in the mountains.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    Leilacus and DoomedExpe like this.
  20. Scaethys

Scaethys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the author chose to leave it open-ended? Letting readers decide if it was harem or not?
    Only thing I can say is that this ending is a tiny bit better than his old novels. Still pretty disappointed, he doesn't have the guts to put down an ending he wants nor an ending that readers want.