Misc The Novelupdates.com's Novel Writing Game Novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Yukkuri Oniisan, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    The original: CLICK HERE
    Contributor so far (by the order of appearance):
    @Scrya
    @Nyanko
    @Yukkuri Oniisan
    @FlowingSong
    @Shio
    @Animester
    @Simon
    @Sheir

The story so far:
    In a world, where humans, demons and gods coexist, there lived a young man, named Astolfo!
    He was a poor boy when growing up, his parents; who died while he was young, left him nothing more than an empty bottle.
    "Son, this bottle contain all the universe's secret. Take this, it will help you in the future." or so Astolfo's father said in his deathbed.
    From the day of his parents death till his 15th birthday, he spent two hours every morning, and two hours every evening gazing at that plain, everyday bottle, trying to divine the secret
    So he decided to open that plain, bottle "Just a peek" he thought.
    "You Fool," a voice from the bottle yelled; "why didn't you open me when your father gave you the bottle?"
    Meekly the boy replied, "Uh I.. I well I thought I should open it only when I needed to? Like some sort of *IN CASE OF EMERGENCY* thing?"
    "The secret of the universe is: LOLI IS JUSTICE!" the voice proclaim to the dumbfounded Astolfo.
    " What? " Being the lonely, poor and out-of-place-introverted boy that he is Astolfo didn't fully realize what the "OLD VOICE" in the bottle was saying even more so the word 'loli', it's alien to him.
    "Since Loli is Justice. Oh CHOSEN ONE to protect Justice you must become a Loli!" the old-sounding voice yelled as a small youthful girl appeared from inside the bottle.
    " .. We-were you that? that voice?" He decided that if that OLD Voice is actually this cute little girl infront of him he would stuff this girl in the bottle close it never to be opened again and throw the bottle into the deepest depths of the ocean.
    "My name is ILOL, the Troll God. I LOL'ed so hard at the heaven, I was punished and turned into a LOLI!" The small girl, Ilol, flaunted her nonexistent chest at the still unnoticing Astolfo.
    "So you were trolling me just now? With that-that old voice?" Astolfo asked, not noticing the nonexistent chest.
    "I shall teach you the ultimate LOL'ifying Marsial Arts and you must defeat the Four Venusial Arts Grand Masters to save the universe that had been postponed for unknown many years!"
    Astolfo was so flabbergasted all he could do was stare while internally thinking 'Me? A loli? Am I finally becoming something different from what I would forever be? Is becoming a LOLI what Mother and Father wanted me to become?' and therefor he answered, "I don't know what a LOLI is ILOL, but I'm ready!"
    "By the Ancient Covenant of Rule 63, you will be a Loli Girl Astolfia~!" She raise her right hand but the pink beam shoot from her left hand instead.
    The beam entered Astolfia body, but nothing changed "Has something gone wrong?"
    "Eh?" But when Astolfo check his 'little brother', it has gone.
    "My chest is flat, and my little brother is gone" Astolfia cried, "I really AM a Loli now, oh pray tell, gods and demons, why was this done to me?"
    ILOL the Troll God was also confused. "What is going on in here?"
    The Troll God looked Astolfia up and down seeing that, although his features had become Loli, he still had the height of a 15 year old boy, "This is why you should have opened it when your father gave it to you; Your a tall Loli, thats not a thing, you must complete a quest to cure this ill"
    "But to cure this illness,you need to face many tribulations"
    Astolfo or rather Astolfia's head was aching cause none of this made sense but there was nothing he could do now that the deed was done and since he can't bear to hit a girl and so he just asked, "What tribulations? And can I revert to my old self if I pass this so called tribulations?"
    The tribulations is, my child, your only chance to became a true LOLI, master of the universe.
    But main hurdle is that time is limited.
    'My Little brother. Good bye sweet prince.' Astolfia was still thinking about his little brother when he heard ILOL and asked "So what do I do or where should I go to take these tribulations? Time? What would happen if I don't make it in time?"
    ILOL handed over a pink bangle "This will guide you on your journey, you must seek the essence of LOLI"
    "The closest one is in the possession of the Twin-Tail Master in Mount Tai(l)."
    Then Astolfia ask "Where is the Mount Tai?"
    "That is your first Hurdle. You won't easily find it even if you walk to the East for one week by foot." Ilol spoke with a rather mean tone while giggling at the confused Astolfo (or Astolfia by now)
    "But,since its the first essence,then i will teleport you there directly and give you hints in obtaining it then for the next ones,you must search on your own and rely on your abilities "said ILOL
    'WTF?! YOU MF TROLL! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS BUT YOU WON'T TELL ME HOW TO F*CKING GET THERE?! I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY LITTLE BROTHER ANYMORE!' is what he wanted to say but knowing that he might get trolled some more he went with the'innocent approach', "I see, thank you ILOL."
    Astolfia felt his body shift and his vision blacks out for a second, and the next instance he finds himself in front of a hair salon called Mount Tai
    "Seriously WTF, why am i in-front of hair saloon"
    Silently cursing in his(her) heart, he started to wonder, "Father, mother, have I ever been un-filial in the past?"
    "Not to mention ... isn't this right around the corner of my block ... THAT MF LOLI TROLL!!!" Still he had to endure and curse silently.
    " I wont forgive u for making my little brother disappear and when i become a true loli i will take my revenge on you FU**KING LOLI TROLL" Astolfia silently made a vow to himself ..
    Then, a twin-tailed blond short flatchested loli appeared from the shop and speak with an almost unintelligible dialect, "Wha'cha doin' 'ere boy?"

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going really fast.

3. Brenterrou

Brenterrou New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you need to bold the story here. It'll be easier to read in regular font.

4. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what the hell this is.

5. Amaelzaekil

Amaelzaekil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its random bullshit conjured up by the people in the community.

6. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    is this the one u talk about? then isnt finish already?

7. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    It shouldn't be though...

8. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, the original thread is mentioned in #1 post

9. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master