Novel The Object of Yukira's Affection

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Mahou-nii-sama, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Mahou-nii-sama

Mahou-nii-sama Ultimate Cannon Fodder

Reading List:
    Link
    I've had this incomplete novel stuck on my laptop. In order to motivate myself more, I though of posting it online. I'm a frustrated writer just so you know.

Synopsis:

“Hey, the name’s Yukira. What’s yours?

That’s how that precocious, indecent and insensitive girl introduced herself to me. Rather, she was just bored with her life, and for some reason, chose me, a person who refuses to mingle with lowly creatures, to assault with that irritating aura of hers.

Allow me to document on how fucked up she is.

Table of Contents:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Akaletsuki likes this.
  2. Mahou-nii-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1

August 24, Tuesday

Four days have passed ever since that lowly creature approached me, and still continues to do so. Can’t she read my facial expressions? I’m even purposely trying to look uninterested in whatever she’s saying to me. She blabs about this tasty crepe she ate yesterday with her friends ( yeah, you should stick with your own creature. ), on how they went shopping to look for new underwears ( does this bitch have any decency? ), on how she scored so “low” on her math test ( she’s been whining about it for an hour and a half now. )

Basically, this bitch doesn’t know when to shut up.

…and then, when I saw my score…I still can’t believe it! Waaa~.”

Whiny bitch.

Akaletsuki likes this.
  3. Mahou-nii-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2

August 25, Wednesday
    -

I’m getting tired of her nonsense blabbering so right after our History class I went straight to the men’s bathroom together with my phone and precious book to prepare for the English exam next week.

Fo-re-ba , eien , Co-in-shi-dens, guuzen…

There you are!”

DAFUQ?! A fucking head is in the spaces under the door.

W-what are you doing here?!“ The fucking bitch was smiling like a pervert!

Just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse, she kicked the cubicle’s door in which I was in. The freaking door broked! What kind of shitty story is this for a door to be broken by a kick?! Moreover by a girl!

The door suddenly flung open with her powerful kick, (which made me see her pink Rilakuma panty) and there was I, laid bare before her, while sitting on the toilet ( with my johnny dangling ).

Why are you studying here? You should’ve told me you were struggling in English!” Just when I thought this could be the day where I could have a peace of mind.

Come! Let’s go to the library! I’ll help you ace your English exam!” What?! Can’t she see I’m taking a shit?! ( Not that I’ve been really taking a crap, it’s just that, reviewing while I look like I’m shitting seems to make studying easier. )

W-wait!” Oi! Oi! Oi! This girl is outta her mind! Is she planning on dragging me all the way to the library with my johnny dancing?!

What?! We don’t have enough time! The exam will be on Tuesday!” Man! She is over-reacting! That’s plenty of time!

I m-mean…uh…m-my brief…I’m not yet w-wearing them…” Fuck?! The fuck am I stuttering for?!

She let go of my wrist and stared at me for a while.

Is there something…wrong?” The hell is she staring for while I’m putting on my pants? Don’t tell me she has the hots for me…

Pretty small,huh?”

What is?” I must’ve heard it wrong.

Your penis.”

Akaletsuki likes this.
  4. Mahou-nii-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3

August 26, Thursday

She crossed the line. She just fucking crossed the line! I was able to live past her whining shits, her crazy antics, and her indecency , BUT to have the audacity to say that my penis is small… ( in front of me! ) Oh no. No,no,no. You don’t just live a peaceful life after saying that someone’s dick is small.

“Brother! What are you sulking for?” Shit! The light’s too bright!

“Oh,shut up! And close the freaking light! It’s blinding!”

“Mom told me you’ve been here the whole day!”

“So?!”

“She told me that if you don’t get down this instant she’s gonna smash your consoles.”

Tsk.

Akaletsuki likes this.
  5. Mahou-nii-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4

August 27, Friday –

Today’s sunny. Birds chirping happily, yet I still have this big hole in my heart.

I then heard footsteps coming toward me.

Suddenly, everything became silent and I felt everyone’s eyes in the classroom were directed at me.

“Hey, about yesterday…I’m really sorry for saying that your penis is small.”

Yes, everyone in the fucking classroom heard it, the “-is small” part. The girls in the classroon looked down as if they were the ones who got embarrassed, but the bitches were giggling, loudly. The guys didn’t hide it, they fucking laughed loudly, even pounding their desk as they laughed, as if to indicate that it was very fucking funny to have a small johnny ( Not that my johnny’s that small, it’s just not that “BIG” big ).

They didn’t even bother thinking that it was gramatically incorrect, she said it yesterday, not today.

No.

Wait.

Ohhh…..that bitch….

To spite me, she purposely ignored proper grammar and used the word “is” instead of “was”, indicating that my penis, at the present, is small.

I commend you for being a bitch honor student.

Akaletsuki likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Stick it in her ass , going in dry. See if it still feels little then. :blobastonished:

7. java

java Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i kill that girl? :aww:

Luxadia likes this.
  8. Mahou-nii-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    You can. XD But the job's not yours to execute.

9. Luxadia

Luxadia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need order 66..

10. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    For some strange reason i don't think that she is a jedi.