Spoiler The Obsessive Male Lead Wants To Become My Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Shkia

Shkia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I told u guys earlier don't use something like what if u were bla bla bla.
    I know he's obsessive manner isn't good at all. But this is a fiction. Even in real life something like escape or going on rampage like her isn't that good startegic. Actually there's so much way to protect ur self from a maniac like him.
    And actually I don't see any sign which told me not to spill my opinion here. By the way thanks for ur response <3
    Oh I forget, I don't hate this story at all ! Trust me. It just I wait for character development. The story is really good ( that's why I always visit this website for new spoiler !!!).
    Thanks for ur recommendation about "harmless obsession for the captivating male lead" I'll definitely read it later <3

retardedapplejuice likes this.
  2. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobconfused: is there really that many ways to protect yourself against a rich maniac like him in a classist society where you're an isolated social inferior whose parents will not support your rejecting him and have no other friends or allies besides your sister.

Re: the other novel, i hope you like smut because the main character kinda jumped headfirst into the "sex first, love later" pit... It wasn't super explicit but there was a lot of steaminess.

honingzoet and chomiaaa like this.
  3. Shkia

Shkia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, but she know the whole content of the story and I reallyyyy hope that she use that knowledge as well. I think she forgets that in the story the real FL was killed by the ML cz she keep rebelling. Well, I'll wait for character development for our FL and ML as well.
    P.s I really appreciate that u told me if the novel u recommend before were smut. I guess I should wait until I finish all of my mid term test and start to read it peacefully <3

4. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

MLisMyHubby and ardills like this.
  5. Leiza

Leiza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel annoys me and makes me laugh at the same time. i love it.

drikamichiura likes this.
  6. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please???:aww:

7. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping for spoilers :blobneet:

8. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I agree with you but don't just call people easy, thats just tacky. There is no need for thinly veiled slut shaming.

9. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You must be kidding. It's novel, it's fiction. I'm reading novels just for giggle and sh*t. We are all adults anw. No one in the sane mind learns moral compass through fiction. Kink shaming and insulting others' preferences for novels won't make you become a better person.

10. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope she gets far away from him. because hes so crazy, like he doesn't even love her just wants her like own her.

11. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but like... the point of these novels is to show how mc tames ml by making him realize he's shit and needs to get better to be worthy of her... so i'm still waiting for the arc to really get into motion... :blobjoy:

Jian Yue likes this.
  12. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the title already say so that he's obsessed to her but dont love her. but atleast ML isn't worst Obsessed ML, He actually respect her tho. He even stay in Boat/ship just to be with her and didn't force her to go w/ him. (He even have seasick)

Th.ay likes this.
  13. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no more spoilers??? Will the wedding proceed in the next chapters or they will get married at the end of the story???

mrs.apache likes this.
  14. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah, I'm pretty curious too. Cassius's the ML, right? Somehow I wonder, if Evelyn will be fall in love with him or not?

15. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recent chapters was surprising. The duchess wants Evelyn to pretend to love Cassius, because she too was once in the same position as Evelyn. The love of the century was fake, i don't think the duchess ever loved the duke. Cassius's obsession came from his father, seems obsession runs in their family.
    (ahhh, i really want Gabriel to be ML but it might be Cassius because it kinda is about him and Evelyn.)
    I think evelyn maybe catching feelings for Cassius.

16. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Can you repost the spoiler: the proposal? For some reason it's cut off - think it might be a bug with NU since it's a spoiler within a spoiler

17. herianca

herianca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure :)
    “I have been taught from a young age to cherish this ring like it is my life. And, I was fortunate enough to have met a precious woman to whom I would entrust my life. Evelyn Garneid, will you take my life?"
    My throat's dry and I swallow.
    The moment I received this ring, I truly become a member of the house of Brudenell.
    Of course, I wanted to escape this place immediately!
    But… What options do I have?
    In the end, I just have to nod my head.
    Cassius slowly placed the ring directly on my hand, before kissing me lightly on the forehead. At that moment, petals fell like a shower over us. This time, it was rose petals, although it smelled like jasmine.
    That is right…
    This madman was not content to use the expensive rose petals as they were, so he ordered them to be immersed in the precious perfume of jasmine.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    millieeee, Lena36, anvollo and 23 others like this.
  18. imanuelabcd

imanuelabcd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :blobnosebleed:can you give more spoilers please? :aww:

Lena36 likes this.
  19. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you. ❤❤ that's so funny when she said, "This madman was not content to use the expensive rose petals as they were, so he ordered them to be immersed in the precious perfume of jasmine." :blob_grin:
    Lol... When roses can smell like jasmines. It's just in this novel. :blobjoy::blobjoy:

raisha lionel likes this.