Spoiler The One Within The Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In order to clear the name of 'Emi,' a girl who had reincarnated as Remilia, the villainess of an otome game, the real Remilia who had been watching all along inside awakens.
    Now it's time for the true villainess' revenge to begin!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    • We get to see things from his perspective and he had to put it mildly an extreme inferiority complex. He went along with Pina's plans because he wanted to drag her down from her pedestal essentially. Prove she was wrong for once. He even had the delusion that on their wedding day she would thank him for humbling her. He even asked the King to reinstate her as his fiance because she was working so hard for his sake and she has so much influence on her own now. The joke is on him. He woke up and found that he was mentally manipulated due to tools and potions. He should have known better and was shown that he was the wrong one at every turn. However, that fucker was still making excuses for himself; he's glad they didn't end up together, she would have made him miserable, and he can't stand being compared to her. Then he sees his former fiance kiss the Demon King and be genuinely happy he finally broke. That he realized he should have been the one to make her happy. He should have tried harder in all things like she had. Tried to further understand her suffering. He knew he has to live with his failure. Live with the fact he was self-satisfied. He wanted to make her miserable, jealous, and suffer to suit his own ego. Live with the fact she is better without him.

He hated his fiance(Sophia) and felt a complex towards her. When they were young he saw his fiance who was older than him by 3 years dominate all their activities by the dearth of being older. As time progressed he became the one that dominates, but it never bothered her she just strove to hone her techniques to the highest degree. He was envious that she was being cheered on by a gaggle of women but never said it out loud. When he meets Pina he feels almost flattered by the attention she gave. He thought that - here is a woman he can "protect." His fiance kept calling out that she(Pina) was inappropriate with her behavior, there's something wrong with her, why is she(Pina) so antagonistic towards the MC(Remilia) who has proven herself over and again to be the best candidate to be queen and overall good person. His fiance follows orders to protect Pina but does the bare minimum and acts more like a silent observer. When the spell ends he acknowledges he wanted to make the MC less than so he may feel good in "protecting" her. He envied his former fiance who can swear an oath with a clear conscious. He is miserable. He knows he isn't really a knight and the good person that was the MC never changed. He changed and broke and desecrated his vow with his own hands.

There is not much to know about this guy. Other than HE KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG but he couldn't acknowledge that he was lacking. He couldn't bear to ask his father for help. He knew he could have to avert a crisis but he let it go anyway. Essentially he also wanted to "humble" the MC so he can feel good about himself. In the end, he lost: his 1st love, his greatest fan, and his best friend after the spell was finally broken.

The potion and spells never worked on him. He wanted to isolate her so she had no choice but to marry him when she was down. However, she bucked expectations and gained acclaim and power on her own with her own power. He tried desperately to catch up but started to realize that his brilliance was never his own and a lot of his brilliance was cultivated by his dear sister. Then saw the downfall of his parents thinking -"you deserve this." In the end, he realized how much more inferior he was and knew he didn't deserve her. If he was an actual good brother he would have thought of his sister's happiness 1st and foremost. Then at least they would have still the relationship of brother and sister.
    • As if the most recent chapters Remilia is slowly but surely clearing all the minor events to get to the major ones that happened in the game. Essentially, doing the job the fake!Pina should be doing. She finds it a little easier to do since Emi while in her body grinded all the body’s stats until she was basically OP as fuck. Along with the fact Remilia knew how to shave off and do some short cuts it was like watching a professional speed runner at a game. She gained sympathy, support, and acclaim.
    • In the beginning she disliked the interloper who took over her body but quickly adored Emi. Emi from the get go ADORED Remilia and wanted to save her from the fate. Remilia never having experiencing that kind of affection before was lavished upon her. She saw how hard Emi worked on her behalf to make sure if she retook the body she would be happy. Remilia didn’t want take over since she saw that the love Emi has given her is so overwhelming compared to what others would try to give her. The only took over when Emi’s soul was damaged. When she did she promised she would choke Pina out of existence. She stop her from being the best version of herself. By taking over the job she should have done.
      I love this MC. She is in her own way a villain in a heroine’s costume. Her motivation is a mixture of revenge and creating a work Emi would be happy to live in.
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 20, 2023
  3. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all this manga is too good and for what? But I can’t seem to find any information about it anywhere other than the released first chapter. I’ve already read it too many times over. Anyone’s got spoilers

4. _Sentinel_

_Sentinel_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they took the novel down from syosetsu

5. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm absolutely in love with this so far, I've only read chapter 1 but it seems so fresh and interesting. I hope the villainess has a satisfying revenge and can finallly talk to Emi

6. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow did they really take it down? I just read it all last night.

Anyway I guess spoilers.
    Heroine Pina, ignored Emi's warnings and used what was called the "billing" shop in the game, buying lots of love potions and love perfumes to influence all the guys and such she wanted. Which is why they betrayed Emi, for the most part. If they all hadn't had feelings of jealousy or inadequacy and such toward her, the potions and such wouldn't have worked.

After being exiled Remi acts entirely like she believes Emi's "Remilia" would act. As a result she gathers people to the small empty village she was exiled too, primarily people of demon descent and slum children and such. Meanwhile she runs around the world completing all the game questlines, while helping the village develop. Eventually she saves the Goddess of Purification and then helps the Demon King out with the miasma from the Corrupted Creator God that causes demons to go insane and together they purify him. Remi sets up stuff so the Demon Kingdom and Kingdom can start trading through her town which has grown a lot. Meanwhile she does things like introduce products and stuff that sabotage any efforts the crown prince or his aides do to develop the territory they are working on.

Big party happens, and Demon King uses it to basically hand out wine that removes curses and all the aides and everyone under the Heroine's control snap out of it, and then he uses the footage that Remi gathered to show the truth behind what happens. Heroine gets dragged out and all the crimes of everything laid on her. Remi inwardly gloats that the Demon King, who was the Heroine's favorite love interest, proposed to herself at the party in front of the heroine.

Remi basically manipulated everything by setting things up for others to take advantage of. She gathered the footage, but left out on a lot of the more "racy" "horrible" footage, knowing her aide and the Demon King would absolutely find it and make use of it themselves.

In the end, she married Demon King, and had two kids. One was the reborn original heroine who had been forced to watch the reincarnator live her life and do horrible things and the other of course being Emi who she showered with love.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  7. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Aj90, Shivu1920, Bastian and 7 others like this.
  8. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not the right story, the link above is correct. There was 32 chapters.

9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    They are both the same story. Some times authors start with a concept story than if there is interest turn the concept to a series that is followed by manga then anime adaptations.
    The link I send is the concept story, as the novel develops authors would change some details but most of the main story stay the same.

10. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's my bad. The link above was wrong. It's missing a letter. https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6682gf/

11. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    blobmelt_thumbs
    Good story

12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It really seems like a good story:aww::blob_plusone:
    Manga cover:
    [​IMG]

14. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!

yuna reinhart likes this.
  15. Lyghten

Lyghten New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can you send me the link to where you read the novel?

16. Xuchi

Xuchi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woahhh I wonder what its like for Emi though, having 'you' as your own mother, and also seeing your childhood friends and ex fiance like 20 to 30 something years older than you, well she probably forgot anyways after she got reborn as Remilia's daughter

17. Novelupdatesaccount1

Novelupdatesaccount1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind, do you have any spoilers for what happened to the original MLs/reverse harem at the end? Did they get away scott free?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  18. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither Emi or Pina, the heroine, had any memories of their past life. Also Remilia would never let any of those losers come within 1000 miles of her Emi.

All the love interest idiots got off lightly in relation to the bitch in the heroine’s body. But they all got their own case of suffering knowing they caused Remilia’s suffering and their actions are what threw her away. They also got to see her happily married with the Demon King. Forever.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  19. LotusFlowerBomb

LotusFlowerBomb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, also kinda wanna piggyback off your point of the spoiler you posted.
    So from what I gathered in the extras, the false heroine (the rotten b*t*h that took over—well hijacked more like—the OG heroine's body didn't get off light in her punishment either. She had her voice taken away and I think she was burned as well (???). Not all that clear they mention her getting burned. She (along with all the other scumbag losers who conspired to have Remilia exiled—minus the capture targets, boo:blobunamused:, who were under her influence) was shipped off to some mines to work for the rest of her days. All the people who had grievances against Fake Pina basically tried to murder her, but as punishment (well Remilia played it off as she didn't want to see her or anyone else executed because she knew Emi would've wanted her to live and atone for her misdeeds)the b*t*h is basically immortal now. That don't stop the other prisoners from beating the crap out of her—and sometimes even s*xually a**aulting her as well:blobtired:. The cherry atop this lovely sundae, is that every night Ramilia purposely gives fake Pina dreams of achieving her goal of being loved by everyone—even being friends with Remilia—and getting the Demon King as her lover, only to force her to wake up before her dream can get better. It's revealed those dreams are actually the life Emi had envisioned the two of them to having, if only Fake Pina hadn't been a spoilt, twisted b*t*h.
    Also, also another spoiler:
    For you curious folk out there wondering about this b*stard's comeuppance, nitwit basically goes bankrupt because he's sh*t about saving wisely and spends like he's got money flowing out his @$$hole. Plus, since it was Remilia’s name behind the products she invented, after her exile the products dropped in value, lmao. He barely made any profit off them. As it should be. As for the mother, never really mentioned her again, so I assume she either died or she went broke too. Don't know, don't care, she was just as much scum as her husbad was.
    For those wanting to see a vicious end to the heroine—like her death specifically—I actually liked her ending. Being beat up and assaulted by the people she once played, every night being yanked from a pleasant dream of a life she'll never get to have, poetic justice really. Remilia has basically made it known, she'll torture fake Pina for as long as she can, she'll make her know the agony, pain, and distress Emi and the real Pina had to experience at the hands of her actions. As for the dad, I also surprisingly didn't mind his ending either. He was a greedy f**ker who only cared about how to turn a profit, quick to abandon his only child (biological—I know she had a younger, but he was adopted in, so I'm not counting him, lol) when she no longer served use to him. Him going bankrupt and no longer profiting off Remilia’s hard work was honestly a satisfying end for him.

20. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male lead (Demon King) looks like this! Can't wait to see his manga version :aww:

[​IMG]