Spoiler The One Within The Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jan 29, 2022.

1. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty much generic shoujo male lead + horns. I'd rather see the manga version honestly.

kaedeyuuki, seemanta, 1Etoya1 and 4 others like this.
  2. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler! Our FL deserves happiness.

Pardon me for a question but what happened to the traitor Male leads?

Dobokan and Rania want to QT like this.
  3. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They got off light in comparison to the Lina, who ended up losing her voice and having her face disfigured with burns and being stuck working as a criminal in a mine, but they still ended up basically losing everything. Because of the love potions effecting them, they never really left Lina's side and thus they never built up any accomplishments. Remilia casually sabotaging all the efforts they did make with better fief management plus introducing products that were just outright better than what they were attempting to do. They all ended up having to deal with the grief that Remilia was lost to them through their own personalities and insecurities and jealousy. They also got to see Remilia "happy" with the Demon King forever until they died.

Additionally, Crown Prince was no longer the crown prince, his brother got the throne. The brother ended up with basically a poor worthless Duchy because of Remilia. The mage guy due to no accomplishments ended up neither a magician or a musician, just a washout. The knight guy, lost his position and the person he had sworn his sword too, and had to not only see Remilia with the demon king, but also see his former fiancee in the position of Remilia's guardian knight.

4. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shame so many people got love potioned. Why did Emi have no allies at all though?

5. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, they really lose everything because of a girl who only wants 'love'. Tsk tsk.

Thanks again for the spoiler.

6. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that fake heroine got what she deserved. I feel bad for the og heroine though, watching everything unfold and being unable to do anything about it. At least she can live a happy life she deserved as Remilia's daughter (crying bc emi/lina would've been best friends)

7. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original heroine’s name is Pina. The reincarnator was Lina.

Pina was actually so traumatized by what her body had done that she requested to be reborn as a boy. Also she didn’t have to witness “everything”. The more she hated her body and what it was going the smaller and smaller the connection tying her to the body was. At first she was like Remilia but then over time she became like a spirit floating around stuck close to it. When the big engagement break event happened, she hated herself enough that the last bit tying her down broke and the spirits saved her and took her to the spirit world which is where she lived until Remilia found her.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  8. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Willialdo had no intention of breaking his engagement at that time. The condemnation drama at that time was supposed to be a farce that urged Remilia to reflect and widely inform the aristocrats of the reconciliation between the star maiden and Remilia. She points her stupid deeds at Remilia, who has changed, threatening to break her engagement if she is reluctant, and Remilia bows her head to the Star Maiden and plans to make a big circle. So she didn't do any formal trials or investigations by formal investigative agencies that would be documented, and in fact it was about Remilia's future after the deal.

Willialdo, his aides, and some aristocrats, including myself, knew the inside story, but everything went crazy because Remilia accepted the abandonment of her engagement without pleading guilty and stubbornly.

These mo*th*r f*ckers are really dumb.

9. FindingReads

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish someone would pick this up. :sushi_sigh:

Nihu and Rania want to QT like this.
  10. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so happy for their suffering literally they deserve it!!!!
    Oh my poor girl I hope her new life will be full happiness

God these fools really pissed me off 눈‸눈 glad for their Downfall

11. Banesephy

Banesephy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is quite something isn't it? Sorry, I'm late to this discussion but wow, I can't help but be in awe of the original villainess. I really hope that the novel can be picked up.

12. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof I feel bad for the brother

13. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t.

The brother was the only one of the group that was completely unaffected by the charm stuff, but he thought it was a golden opportunity to break his sister and the prince’s engagement, let her be exiled and then “swoop in and save her” himself. He could have stopped the situation at any time because he was aware of what was going on.

14. Maaags

Maaags Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers you beautiful angels I really enjoyed the new & fresh concept of isekai & reincarnation in this manga, excited to see more like this. VIVA LA DEMON DADDY and also the fact that Linas “dream” was the future EMI wished for everyone is sooo adorable for Emi our sweet girl. Shame Lina you stupid 2 faced pick me having ass bitch! Siiigh ok I’m done heheh

15. FindingReads

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga just updated! Fantastic chapter as always. Wish someone would pick up the novel. It's so short but MTL is lacking. :sushi_sigh:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    Rania want to QT likes this.
  16. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oof her brother sucks too =.= I meant I feel bad for the crown prince's brother, is he also scum ?

17. Bathroom_Vocalist

Bathroom_Vocalist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for everyone's contribution to this spoiler.

I can't wait to read it in manga version and enjoy the moment.

Remilia deserves her justice and vengeance served to each and every one of them!

18. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crown prince's brother, I don't remember anything really said about him one way or the other. He's the older brother but because he had some demon traits he couldn't be the heir.

19. sharl

sharl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crown prince' brother was not a scum. The charm/enchantment the heroine had didn't work on demons, so he wasn't affected by it. He has demon blood in him so he wasn't favoured.
    But with how the demonkind was flourishing near the end, setting up trades, exports etc, and how everyone wants to have a connection to the demons, he was seen as the better candidate/ambassador to improve ties with the demon world so if I remember correctly he was made crown prince...?

20. Rarzrin

Rarzrin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the cover with the demon lord and Remilia, but I got a question about the other two people behind.

Are those two behind their kids (Emi and OG Pina)? I read that OG Pina want to be reborn as a boy. But it looks like Emi will be a boy as well or she just has short hair?