Spoiler The One Within The Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jan 29, 2022.

1. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly the LN cover is pretty bad, but I think that it’s Remilia’s lady knight and demon king’s younger brother.

2. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story is so interesting and quite different from other villainess stories. I love it so far (only reading the manga). Does anyone have more summarized spoilers???

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  3. Dr-Erotica

Dr-Erotica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that bastard...

4. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you mean manga, not manhwa or you might be thinking of something else. Otherwise, this is a really short story, my spoilers pretty much cover everything without going in crazy detail.

syofiaa and evanesco99211 like this.
  5. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oop, I did mean the manga.

6. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came here after reading the first four chapters of the manga and I am hooked!
    Really love the unique take on the broken engagement/villainess otome girl story and I'm a sucker for strong FLs. :blobnosebleed:
    Thank you for the spoilers everyone!!

Haiting1536 and Desperate1412 like this.
  7. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL just isn't the same. Wonder why no one wants to pick up the novel. :sushi_help:

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    We get to see things from his perspective and he had to put it mildly an extreme inferiority complex. He went along with Pina's plans because he wanted to drag her down from her pedestal essentially. Prove she was wrong for once. He even had the delusion that on their wedding day she thank him for humbling her. He even asked the King to reinstate her as his fiance because she was working so hard for his sake and she has sp much influence on her own now. The joke is on him. He woke on and found that he was mentally manipulated due to tools and potions. He should have known better and was shown that he was the wrong one at every turn. However, that fucker was still making excuses for himself; he's glad they didn't end up together, she would have made him miserable, and he can't stand being compared to her. Then he sees his former fiance kiss the Demon King and be genuinely happy he finally broke. That he should have been the one to make her happy. He should have tried harder. Tried to further understand her suffering. He knew he has to live with his failure. Live with the fact he was self-satified to make her miserable, jealous, and suffer to suit his own ego. Live with the fact she is better without him.

He hated his fiance and felt a complex towards her. When they were young he saw his fiance who was older than him by 3 years dominate all their activities by the dearth of being older. As time progressed he became the one that dominates, but it never bothered her she just strived to hone her techniques to the highest degree. He was envious that she was being cheered on by a gaggle of women but never said it out loud. When he meets Pina he feels almost flattered by the attention that - here is a woman he can "protect." His fiance kept calling out that she was inappropriate with her behavior, there's something wrong with her, why is she so antagonistic towards the MC who has proven herself over and again to be the best candidate to be queen and overall good person. His fiance follows orders to protect Pina but does the bare minimum and act more like a silent observer. When the spell ends he acknowledges he wanted to make the MC less than so he may feel good in "protecting" her. He envied his former fiance who can swear an oath with a clear conscious. He is miserable. He isn't really a knight and the good person that was the MC never changed. He did and broke and desecrated his vow with his own hands.

There is not much to know about this guy. Other than HE KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG but he couldn't acknowledge that he was lacking. He couldn't bear to ask his father for help. He knew he could have to avert a crisis but he let it go anyway. Essentially he also wanted to "humble" the MC so he can feel good about himself. In the end, he lost: his 1st love, his greatest fan, and his best friend after the spell was finally broken.

The potion and spells never worked on him. He wanted to isolate her so she had no choice but to marry him when she was down. However, she bucked expectations and gained acclaim and power on her own with her own power. He tried desperately to catch up but started to realize that his brilliance was never his own and a lot of his brilliance was cultivated by his dear sister. Then saw the downfall of his parents thinking -"you deserve this." In the end, he realized how much more inferior he was and knew he didn't deserve her. If he was an actual good brother he would have thought of his sister's happiness 1st and foremost. Then at least they would have still the relationship of brother and sister.

9. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :blobsmilehappy:

10. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Remilia loves the Demon King?

11. VillagerC

VillagerC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was kinda curious what happened to the two agents watching remilia and also to the chief and villagers

12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are OI authors so obsessed with having the bad guys (especially women) sexually assaulted at the end

Very weird.

13. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. the only person Remilia loves is Emi. Demon King was chosen as her romantic partner because of three reasons. He couldn’t be affected by love potions as a demon, he was a guy so she could give birth to Emi, three he was the reincarnated person in the heroine’s body favorite character.

You can already see in chapter 4 and chapter 5 that they are working for Remilia’s village now.

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  14. eqalidan

eqalidan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    look at how, at least how developed countries tend to view it, its typically treated as something worse than death, so whats the worst thing you can do to someone you hate? its never kill them, its keep them alive for as long as possible in the worst conditions possible.

15. lulie

lulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to clarify Pina's sentence was to burn her throat so she could no longer speak and manipulate people for the rest of her life in prison. Her face was burned later by a man who was sentenced to the same prison as she was. She had apparently "taken advantage" of him in the past and he recognized her face.

When he saw her he was enraged that they were given the same punishment because she was the cause of everything. He attacked Pina but the guards prevented him from killing her because the demon King was very strict when he told them to keep her alive.

Apparently the owner of the prison had a nephew who was also involved with her and a few of her old toys were sent to the same prison. So not only is she in prison but practically everyone there is fully aware of what she's done even though they aren't supposed to tell people who don't know for security reasons.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  16. sandycat135

sandycat135 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's so gay wtf

aAHHH i kinda wished that remilia just magicked emi a body and then they went off to their village with the demon children as their adopted kids

17. WhiteSunflowerS2

WhiteSunflowerS2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite curious.. what happened, why did remillia knows that emi needs to be reborn? I thought her plan was to make a perfect world for her and once emi wake up, which means taking over her body once again, she will surprise her by letting emi see the world she created for her. And tell her that she is happy for what emi did for her and as long emi is happy she is happy.

So again what happened? Did emi'so spirit weaken that in the end remillia had no choice but to find someone to ask for help, that leads her to knowing that the only way is for emi to be reborn?! Please spoil me qwq

18. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a long time ago but this is what I understood. Basically, her spirit went to sleep inside Remilia's body from the shock and would not awake. So Remilia made a deal with the spirit king to find the spirit of both the original heroine and Emi to ask them what they wanted to do as I think their spirits could not stay as they are as they were full of negative feelings. And Emi wished to be reborn as Remilia's daughter. Emi was a kind hearted girl so I doubt she would have wanted to take over Remilia's body again as she did initially as she already felt very guilty about it the first time. Remilia was very happy as she prepared the perfect world for Emi and wanted to bring her as much happiness as she deserved. The true OTP in this story is Emi/Remilia.

19. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have a link for the novel tled into english
    I wanna read it

seemanta and Nihu like this.
  20. lulie

lulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pretty much true but Remilia didn't know that Emi could return at the start of the story. In reality, spending her life watching everything Emi did for her affected her mentality a lot. It was touching because Emi cared so much about 'Remilia' but it wasn't truly the person Remilia saw herself as. After taking back her body Remilia became almost obsessed with becoming the 'Remilia' Emi loved. She wanted everyone in the world to see 'Emi's Remilia' and constantly referred to herself as that in her thoughts.

At the end of the story it becomes sort of obvious that she doesn't think about her own life the same was as other people and only lives the life of the 'Remilia' Emi believed in. She marries the Demon King because he is someone who loves 'Emi's Remilia' and because it would farther hurt Pina who liked him the most.

direct line: (Oh, I'm happy. Angel loves my Emi's "Remilia" so much. I can love Angel who loves Emi's "Remilia".)

The entire time Remilia believed that Emi was still with her but was unable to communicate with her or know for sure. She only learned that Emi's soul was still there and could be reborn again if given another body at the very end of the last main story chapter.