Chinese The Online Girlfriend Is A Boy (Trap MC) (BG)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 线上女友是男生
    [​IMG]
    (Picture That Was Used As Book Cover By The Author From Website).
    [​IMG]
    (Picture Of The Protagonist, And What They Look Like, They're A Boy).

Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/382193/

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This is a pretty good novel from SFACG "Website", and it may continued the tend of Gender Bender "Genre", and playing Virtual Reality Games. The Main Protagonist is stuck in a hospital, and need to pay for the daily treatments (I think he has Leukemia, but it's not clear).

It's not helping at all that his Father is a shitty person owns a lot of debts, and keep trying to "borrow" money from the Main Lead, even lying about an car accident once in the storyline. The Father also "borrow" 1.5 million from MC's Fiance without telling the MC (Not quite sure how this marriage contract come to be made?). The MC don't want to accept other people's clarity, and plans to repay FC in the future.

His family life seems to be a mess with his younger Sister living with their Mother after the divorced with their own Father. The Female Lead seems to be the MC's Fiance who wanted to cancelled their marriage contract, not knowing the one that she fall in love with is her unknown retired Fiance. They also meet in the Virtual Reality Game, becoming closer to each other. The Main Lead is a well known, and really good Game Player.

The Brightside is that Protagonist is able to live life playing Virtual Reality Game, despite his health problems and earn money in game to pay for his own treatments. The Protagonist have a beautiful appearance that caused people to mistaken him for a girl in the real world as seen in the 2 pictures above. Wanted to continued reading, but VIP Chapters stopped that train of thought. Hope this will get picked up.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Collection Of Cross-Dressing Novels (Only Trap MC) From Many Website (https://ngabbs.com/read.php?tid=35152326).
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's an Free Way to read the VIP Chapters as seen in this Website Link = https://godofabc.blogspot.com/2017/06/step-by-step-walkthrough-guide-on-how.html (They become Images after purchasing) + (Check out Mist Library from Discord for MTL).

Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  2. IAmARealPleb

IAmARealPleb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, making my mark here incase this gets picked up. Summery looks interesting and I wanna know what happens next. Thanks for sharing this!

3. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m saying “WTF is this summary” while pressing the “Watch Thread” button

aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  4. IAmARealPleb

IAmARealPleb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr

5. Sutad Aatma