Spoiler The only love I know

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-2-5_23-3-32.jpeg

Summary:
    Hari Lee, a girl who's busy balancing both part-time jobs and school, falls for her senior at school, Jinho, but her one-sided love ends without her getting the chance to confess when Jinho starts dating her friend, Yeonju, instead. 3 years later, Jinho and Yeonju are still together and Hari has gotten over Jinho, but Jinho suddenly starts drunk-calling Hari and confessing to her? To get rid of Jinho, Hari, who has no time for romance, accidentally agrees to a blind-date with a guy Yeonju knows. This is the story of their romance!

Link:
    https://mangadex.org/title/50457/the-only-love-i-know

does anybody has spoilers for this?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    this is from what I read until now.
    she lost her parents and is a hardworking girl, she studies and does part time jobs. she has a younger brother. she had a crush on her senior, Jinho. the reason she liked him was because he was nice to her, she never confessed. later when he starts going out with her best friend she will get over him pretty quickly and forget about him. it was just a small crush that didn’t even last that long and she didn’t even think about confessing her love and only wished her friend happiness.
    she’s a spoiled and bright naive girl, and has a selfish personality. she believes that if she loves people very much, they will surely love her back. still she’s not a bad person, she’s just immature and naive. she lost her mother when she was young, and after that people treated her like she was a burden to her father because he was young and lost hir wife but had to take care of her alone. later Yeonju’s father gets remarried to our ML, Yuha’s mother. she was roommates at dorm college with Hari and over time they became best friends. she got Jiho’s number and they flirted for a while then they became a couple, she does her best to give Jiho everything he wants and they will be in a relationship for about 3 years.
    Hari will quickly get over her small crush and will forget about it completely, but after 3 years he calls her and says he loves her and misses her over phone while he was drunk. it disturbed Hari so she told about it to Yeonju. but she just says that it was a mistake and that she believes in him, she also says she can’t live without him. but after that Jiho will start to harass Hari. he will send her texts and call her, she doesn’t respond to them. she wants to tell Yeonju about it but is worried about her and decides to keep it in for a while so she firmly refuses Jiho and tells him she is not interested in him, but he won’t stop. it turns out that Jiho was actually a axxhole, he was only being nice to Hari because he thought she’s pretty and wanted to sleep with her, but then Yeonju will befriend him and she was from a good and wealthy family and she did anything for him like a naive girl so he will decide to give her a chance and go out with Yeonju. but then he gets obsessed with Hari, and thinks Hari is rejecting him because she wants to play hard to get and he becomes even more obsessed, and keeps on harassing Hari. Hari blocks him. Yeonju one time asked hari to go on a blind date and find a good match but hari is too busy with work and studying and doesn’t really have time for romance. later Yeonju asks her again if she wants a blind date over text, and she types ‘alright’ but then regrets it but ends up mistakingly sending it. so the date turned out to be our ML, Yuha, also Yeonju’s non-blood related brother. (they’re parents married each other). who has a reputation of being a playboy and that he goes put with anyone who confesses to him but will break up with them very soon. he will act like he likes Hari. on the blind date, Hari makes it clear that she will reject him and that she doesn’t really think they will work out, but somehow ends up promising another date in cinema. in the cinema they will bump into Yeonju and Jiho who were on a date, Hari will have a private conversation with Jiho in a corner and tells him that she doesn’t like him and he should just stop it and treat Yeonju properly. he just takes it as if she’s playing hard to get. Yuha overhears their conversation and finds out Jiho is harassing Hari. so she helps Hari when Jiho was stalking her and tells her he can help her if she wants.
    so it turns out Yuha likes Yeonju. and the reason he keeps getting into relationships is to hide his feeling for yeonju and move on from her. because his parents will be sad to know he has feelings for his sister, and Yeonju won’t like it, but his relationships just don’t work out so he keeps breaking up with them. Hari accidentally finds out about his feelings and says that she will keep it a secret. later it will be revealed that Yeonju actually knew that Jiho is acting weird and keeps going to Hari. but she wants to believe in him and while crying and talking about her problems to Yuha, says that Jiho will probably go back to normal if Hari just gets a boyfriend. Yuha keeps telling her that he’s a bad guy but she won’t listen. so he asks Yeonju to set her in a blind date with Hari and acts like he likes Hari because he doesn’t want to see Yeonju sad, and if Jiho won’t go back to normal Yeonju will break up with him. one time Yeonju gets drunk and tells Hari that if she got a boyfriend Jiho will go back to normal and selfishly asks her to get a boyfriend, and that if Jiho didn’t go back to normal even after Hari got a boyfriend, she will break up with Jiho. Hari wants her to break up wih that bxstard but doesn’t want to hurt her by telling her that Jiho is harassing her so she lies that she is going out with Yuha. later she will tell Yuha about it and they decide to act as if they are going out for 3 months, even if Yeonju won’t break up with Jiho in 3 months. they’re both doing it for the sake of Yeonju and that they want her to break up with Jiho. so in this three months they both fall in love. but both never confessed. for Hari, she fell in love with him because he was treating her nicely, at first she doesn’t want to admit it but later she admits it but decides to keep her crush to herself, because she knows it’s just a act and that Yuha likes Yeonju. she thinks Yuha only thinks of her as a friend. but Yuha keeps acting very nice to her and is making it hard for her. so after many things come up, they will tell Yeonju about how Jiho was harassing Hari and even show her evidence. so she will break up with Jiho, and jiho will totally mock her about how she kept believing in him and giving him everything he wants (plus lending him a lot of money, and believing in his lies). Yeonju is depressed. Hari wants to tell Yuha they should stop acting as a couple now that Yeonju and Jiho broke up, but lost her chance when Yuha tells her they should go on a trip with Yeonju so she will cheer up. Hari thinks that it will be awkward if she also goes and that she will be left put becaus Yuha will only care about yeonju on the trip. so she brings her younger brother. the brother will somehow see that Yuha keeps caring for Yeonju TOO MUCH and that he and Hari don’t really look like a couple, but he thinks it’s fine since her sister is happy. so on the trip, Yuha will give hari a gift and cake, and fireworks on her birthday which was even their last day of the acting couple, because it was actually the end of 3 months on her birthday. he gifts her earnings. she’s happy and sad at the same time because after this she has to get over her crush again, just like she did with Jiho.
    his father mistreated and abused him and her mother. so Yuha was happy when her mother remarried Yeonju’s father and his mother became happy. he then had a crush on Yeonju, but kept it to himself because his love will only hurt all of their family. he kept getting into relationships to forget about Yeonju and hide his feelings, but his relationships just didn’t work out. when he started acting couple with Hari he was really gentle to her and took good care of her.
    the senior Jiho is such a disgusting jerk, I really want to see him completely ruined :blob_thor:
    raws: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/onlylove
    check out the raws their free
    so I skimmed through and it seems that Yeonju will attempt suicide but fails and after that things will go cold between her, Hari and Yuha.

layyu, donaiseiyuu, Korleone and 3 others like this.
  4. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW Did they forget to mention that Yuha is a fucking black-hearted bastard who only knows how to create problems with Yeonju? He's a total dick in my impression, he's using Hari for his own schemes. MC deserves waaaaay better. Everyone in this webtoon is a nasty bitch except for the MC.

Aron Dare, layyu, Korleone and 2 others like this.
  5. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead is a real idiot.

On the other hand the "friend" is too stupid to be even conidered an idiot. She is something else.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  6. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, ain't gonna read this. Fuck the ml. I'm so disgusted by him ugh.. and everyone is totally assholes??? The friend,the ml and the boyfriend. Shit, I should have minded my business and kept reading isakai(forgot the spelling) revenge stories lmao this just hurts.

MagnusJ and layyu like this.
  7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I support sub ml, i dont know this guy is good or bad but it alwayd better than ml, pls someone spoil.

8. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    Hari is your average quiet girl who got assigned the bubbly Yeonju as a roommate, and somehow they became best friends. But just before Hari can tell her about her crush on a charming senior named Jinho, Yeonju says it first—and that they’re dating! After years of watching from the sidelines, Hari finally gets over him, but now he’s chasing after her... With no time for romance, Hari agrees to a blind date to get rid of Jinho. Who knew her blind date had an unrequited love of his own?

Links:
    Raws:
    http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/onlylove
    English official translation: https://tapas.io/series/love-of-mine/info

9. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

10. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, there's nothing here. Can a kind soul spoil roughly what happens after chapter 74?

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far they're going to do the snu snu after that chapter. I think Yeonju is going to meet someone new and possibly date him since it's hinted that the guy likes her based from the raws. Then there is also going to be a romantic development with the friend and Hari's brother.

roseO likes this.
  12. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing! :)

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  13. Oshiiii

Oshiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also didn't like Yu Ha in the beginning but when he realized his feelings for Ha Ri were love, he becomes devoted . And yes, he does pretty dumb things and never properly open up to Ha Ri but I think that's totally fine since he is a human with a lot of childhood trauma . That makes the ml pretty realistic .

its0k and Rin.rinaaa like this.