Spoiler The Overbearing Chief Husband’s Favorite: Treasure

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, comunication issues everywhere uff sorry for no comment before, i was tryung to read all in one, and fell sleep:oops::oops::oops:

luzumafu likes this.
  2. luzumafu

luzumafu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry about it!!! Get your sleep! Gee, the horrors binging can do hahahaha I've pulled too many allnighters because of that.

3. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. I got headache reading it and I feel on how you must’ve vomited blood trying to finish it... The author must’ve had a bad childhood or she was an ungrateful child considering on how she makes MC experience all the bad things life can offer everytime she gets pregnant and didn’t let the children off with having a great childhood either...

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  4. Aruthea

Aruthea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she did not share a bed with the other guy. She only did it with the ML.

Hahaha... I tried reading another novel by the author after that post, and it's set in the same universe. That one was the ultimate straw that broke the back.
    Long story short, the MC had gotten bedded by the ML, and had a son. She was a minor, like 17 or something. Then I think the MC had to marry ML 4 years later, and the little bun knows the ML is his dad and all. That's fine, and they do sleep together. But then there was this biatch who was close to the ML's family and they hurt MC before. But MC doesn't bother telling ML cos she thinks ML won't believe her anyway or won't take action against the biatch. The biatch nearly got MC into an accident too. So she was in her first trimester when ML's grandpa was in the hospital. I don't know how, but I think ML accidentally pushed her cos grandpa looked like he was about to die, and NO ONE, AND I MEAN, NO ONE, FUCKING NOTICED SHE WAS BLEEDING ON THE FLOOR UNTIL A NURSE CAME. She naturally miscarried. And the next day came and ML realised what happened, MC had fled the country with little bun. Oh she also has powerful friends too. This novel's MC and ML does appear, but they are said to have a smooth marriage. Smooth marriage my fucking ass and fuck this author for overdoing the miscarriage tropes.

aienmoon and savii like this.
  5. mbtango

mbtango Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    m
    May I know the title of author's other novel? Maybe share the link too. It sounds interesting. Thanks a lot!

6. RaNa531

RaNa531 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers...
    Good job. ☺️☺️

7. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your spoilers! I'm curious about the following:

What's the significance of that ring that she wears around her neck? ML, ML's mother and SJY seem to be intrigued that MC has the ring. ML's mother understood MC's identity due to the ring and SJY felt that there has to be something between MC and ML otherwise she wouldn't have that ring.

8. Aruthea

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it's been a year since I binged it, so I can't remember what this ring was about... Since ML has a company for jewelry, iirc, I suppose that means ML chose MC as his wife? Sorry, can't help you there.

9. jennamt4

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, well thank you for responding anyway. I'm assuming seeing that ring meant that he realized that she's perhaps the girl that had saved him? And when his mother and friend see that ring, knowing its importance, they realized how much she means to him. I haven't gotten very far and have been happy just reading your spoilers.

10. Aruthea

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair it really took a long time for them to find out she was the girl who saved him, like in the last third of the novel when they were finding the daughter of the Countess something... yeah my memory regarding this is really not a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed the spoilers!

jennamt4 likes this.
  11. jennamt4

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious if you're doing spoilers for other books or have done them? I would love to read more. Thank you again!

12. Aruthea

Reading List:
    Link
    I did do for 2 more novels, one of them being Kiss Addiction, which I didn't spoil the ending because it was a bit whack out of the rest of the novel. I fell into GDC so I haven't read any new books since! I hope I get to spoil one soon once I find the time to read them again!

mbtango and jennamt4 like this.
  13. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeepers I just read all this and I'm honestly crying for you right now like holy coooowwww D:
    thanks for the spoilers my heart goes out to the torture u went through reading this

14. mtran17

mtran17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh. This was ridiculous to read all the spoilers. As soon as I saw it had 3400 plus I wanted to cry. You're a savior and thanks for your awesome spoilers

15. Aruthea

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, I had a sunk cost fallacy LOL but I take it with stride that people will avoid the novel after my spoilers. The little bun is my favourite character because he's funny as heck and more likeable than the entire cast. And maybe that side couple who actually talked out their issue. The side one that was in the main story annoyed the shit out of me since by the time I got to their part in the extras I was so tired of them not getting their shit together lol.

This novel has pretty much driven me to never reading anything with a cold male lead or shit stuff like this ever again. I guess that's why I love MDZS/GDC a lot LOL. Plus, when you consider that the author's next novel had the main female lose her child after her 'husband' ignored her warnings about the lotus bitch in that novel, this is much easier to swallow.