Resolved The Path toward heaven

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Zeusomega, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at ch9 but I'm not understanding head or tails, and the synopsis is a poem..

Can somebody give a proper synopsis of it is about?, And please no big spoilers, if it's hard, just explain to me who mc is and how is he related to that Ascension at the start.

2. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's no way to not give out spoilers for this one.

It's not your generic CN novels that require no thinking.

You need to atleast read the first 100 chapters to get a good grasp of the basics of the plot.

I haven't read the novel in ages though. I caught up to the latest updated chapter then and i forgot to update on it. Now it has so many more chapters that i might just have to read from scratch.

kurousagi4242 and Zeusomega like this.
  3. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a plot, but it is in the background. The start is pretty much slice of life. I'm trying not to spoil. The MC is supposedly an cultivator who achieved rebirth, or got a new body. He picks up a young kid in a farm as his disciple. The starting chapters, iirc, is pretty much their adventures. It involves going to the sect, taking part in some tournaments, with the MC being lazy. The plot is pretty much in background and isn't explicitly bought forward till a significant length. It becomes very clear later on, and conflicts between sects and etc happen. If you want detailed spoilers on who the MC is or what are the main conflicts/drive in the story, just ask here. Though, I would prefer you read it yourself.

Zeusomega likes this.
  4. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually debated whether to tell him who the mc is atleast. But that would be a spoiler in and of itself.

I think if he continued to read past 50 chapters, he should be able to get a glimpse or an inkling of who the mc was before.

Although if OP is curious, maybe i could tell who the mc is.

mm38910 likes this.
  5. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link

Nah I'm pretty interested in it now seeing how it's slowly making sense.

Bu I do need help in one thing, can you clearly tell me what are the cultivation levels, it seems to be so vague..

6. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a long time since I read the start of the novel, but, iirc, it goes like this.
    Something something Preseveration > Inherited Will > Free Travel > Broken Sea > Heavenly Arrival > The final end point is Ascension.
    And of course, there is further classification of lower, middle, upper and peak in these levels.

dweenator likes this.
  7. kurousagi4242

kurousagi4242 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link