Spoiler The People Who’re Suppose to Kill Me All Fell for Me Instead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Hikari Angel

Hikari Angel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is similar to side character transmigration

2. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just Side Character Transmigration, this is a similar concept to most "fast wear" or multiple transmigration plots no?:hmm: I think Snowtime was referring to having possibly reading it before(?) (just a guess). Cuz SCT has a MC that is already really OP and equipped with a lot of cheats already unless you're referring to the fact that both MC's are authors that write bad endings/no endings then ig it's similar :blobrofl:

@xiin Question! (first time MTLing) is chapter 25 a anti-theft filler chapter? :blobReach: cuz I was like "Huuuuuuhhh? :blobdizzy:" for the whole part of that or am I just not understanding Google-sensei? :hmm: (skip to ch26?)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
    LokaLari and MARIA12628 like this.
  3. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    i think they got pwnt by anti-theft, yeah. i switched to another site: http://www.92zw.la/files/article/html/69/69034/
    usually when i MTL i end up going through 2-3 sites, when the content stops matching up i cross-reference other places heh.

Shizuka Mikki likes this.
  4. Shizuka Mikki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh thank you! ( ⸝⸝⸝•ω•⸝⸝⸝ )♡

readerz likes this.
  5. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  6. Shizuka Mikki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! I used Danmelia and it's easier to use (tho had to look for it cuz of the order). :blobmelt:
    Just finished the first arc... IM SO DANG SAD :blobsob: (my dad told me to shut up cuz i was crying n I could've woken up my grandparents [12:54 AM rn] :blobneutral:) so I'm off to MTL arc 2 now :blobcry::blobhero: *sniffles*

7. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the links.... i really want to read arc 2 of the novel. my fragile glass heart can't take it anymore

8. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    for those of you at the edge of your seats/wondering about the BE of part 1:
    ML takes MC to earth for a visit, while they're there ML & MC end up making love for the first time (in fact MC is super tired out/passed out by the end of the night but ML reflects that if they were the same race it would've been non-stop for three days & three nights ha). Basically while they're there ML gets plotted against and he is badly poisoned/hurt and ends up being on the verge of death. MC kicks some butt and rushes back to him(ML) in their place, but ML about to die and can only weakly open his eyes even when MC says "QiuQiu be good" (球球乖 - the phrase MC uses all the time to soothe ML).

MC asks the system if there's any way to fix this, and the system says that while it's possible, it cannot determine what will happen. MC internally thinks that whatever the consequences are, he's willing to be responsible for it.

"Epilogue" of P1, ML returns home by himself. His subordinates are surprised - didn't ML & MC leave together? Why did only ML come back alone? Nobody knows, but ML is back to being his cold, distant self. Within a month of his return, he ascends the throne with almost unanimous support. (He was always the crown prince but it wasn't revealed till halfway through and he was pretty low key about it.) He displayed amazing abilities, unifying the neighbouring regions within five years, but his green cat-eyes never showed a hint of warmth. His citizens were never stingy with their praise and news of their majesty, but they also almost all agreed that their majesty seemed to have no feelings. It was a cold and rational kind of lack of emotion.

But, there was one thing that their Majesty did that surprised everyone...

In the process of unifying the surrounding regions, they found a new star gate. On the other side of the star gate, there was a resource-rich blue planet with a low level of civilization. And when the generals were all ready to fight and take it over, their Majesty laid down a very strange command. Protect the planet. Everyone was confused, but those who knew the story were silent.

At this time, in a room on the blue planet, the emperor that wields so much power is not sitting on his throne, but curled up on a sofa in domestic cat form. The room itself isn't too big, and isn't too small, but right now with just a cat occupying it, it seems a little empty.

There's a pile of clothes left over by a certain youth in the room, the cat looks over, rests its head. In fact, the time after such a long time, these clothes no longer carry any scent, even if one is close, nothing can be smelled. Slightly lowering its head, it looks at something strung on a necklace around its neck, from its gaze it can be seen that the item is quite precious in its eyes, something to be treated carefully.

The cat can remember that after saying the three words "QiuQiu be good", the young man wanted it to open its eyes... and look at him.

But when it's body is infected with the poison, it's hearing was weak, and did not hear clearly.

It must be because it wasn't obedient, therefore by the time it opened his eyes, it couldn't find the man it wanted to see. Even though it looked everywhere, it was like the man vanished into thin air.

"Meow."

A low cry in the empty room, and there was, of course, no response. Quietly resting on the sofa in the living room, the Hestia gazed towards the door.

It is being very obedient...... It won't close its eyes this time.

:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Same scene from MC's angle... he takes off the space button and tucks it under the cat's paw. Although the system is unable to determine the results of attempting to change the rules of the world, MC is an experience writer and has some idea about what will happen. Most likely, he'll be rejected from the world, or have to make an equivalent exchange.

"Be good." (乖). MC omits the other two words in the phrase, knowing that if he completes the phrase, the cat will try to open its eyes again. And he doesn't have the heart to make ML suffer more.

It will be fine just like this...

-----------

And BOOM! MC is thrust straight into the second world. ~MC is once again a cannon fodder character.

9. Ichigocheesecake

Ichigocheesecake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob:

10. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks <3 aww..... want somehow moar :D

Btw side note, anyone picking it up yet ? xD

11. Shizuka Mikki

Reading List:
    Link
    None of the ppl previously have said anything about picking it up (if I recalled correctly) :hmm:

12. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    *drowning in the feels*

I need more fluffy moments to soothe this overwhelming sadness

13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    thats why im asking~

Hanaru likes this.
  14. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I am emotionally invested again
    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(TДT)ノ︵ ┻━┻

alexfilia and azure_sea like this.
  15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    oh :blob_grin: i felt kinda evil ending my post there with the supersad ending
    (i like cliffhanger posts bahaha have you guys figured that out yet?)

MC is now a mob character in a cultivation world, and ML seems to be his disciple. ML is from a ferocious beast that can take on human form. When MC is first in the world, ML is still a child/youth, MC's original character couldn't raise him properly and so ML turned into a super villain that destroyed the world.

AFAIK some things happened and MC's cultivation is scrapped. ML is trying furiously to get stronger to get revenge on certain people, and it's hinted that when he passes puberty into adulthood, people of his race experience a furious spike in cultivation powers.

This time round MC tries to raise ML properly, taking good care of him, etc. ML obviously starts to really love his Master, but he doesn't retain the memories from the first world. However, as he's hitting puberty and at the borderline of turning into an adult shapeshifter, he starts having dreams where he's having sex with MC and MC soothes him by saying "Be good, QiuQiu". (ML then wakes up and jacks off hahaha). In any case, ML starts to realize that he really, really wants MC. Really wants ... to do those things in the dream with him(MC)...

It becomes clear that MC was always aware that ML is very much like the ML from the previous world, but since ML was young, MC never had 'those kinds' of thoughts about sleeping together, planning to raise him properly. He also never took it as granted that this world's ML would want him in the same way, but when ML makes a move and tells MC in a very direct way that "disciple really wants master", MC finds no real reason to refuse and...

(嗯…河蟹爬过……)
    (Yes... River crab crawling by...)
    omg i'm serious this is actually in the chapter. basically... the meaning behind it is 'cut scene'.. hahahaha MC & ML are going at it for half a day.

ML wakes up feeling kinda guilty for doing so many 'unpolite' things to his Master .. simultaneously feels that he's crossed the threshold into full adulthood and his power level is now beyond humans. However that's not the reason he did "those things".. that's solely because he wanted to. MC, looking at ML's obedient/guilty face, doesn't know whether to be angry or laugh. Can't be angry, because he allowed those things to happen, only.. he's so tired now. :blobnosebleed:

Anyway, ML has something that will help MC restore cultivation. Originally in the plotline ML had some reason for destroying the world via power from another place, but because MC raised him well the story has changed. But it looks like ML now has a new reason for getting the power from the same place - for MC.

warning: i could be very wrong with this one though since i speed-skimmed the MTL. so the chances for error there is multiplied :blobjoy:

16. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Curse that river crab!!! Don't cut the scene ah! It was getting steamy

17. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    bahaha well if it helps the crab doesn't come back for later scenes.. *wipes fog off screen* i love that this novel has fluff & steam.

:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

also tidbit: ML & MC stay together in world 2 for 6041 years ~~ :blobparty: while doing lots of "dual cultivation". MC reflects that he seems to always dig a hole for himself with regards to encouraging ML's possessive/lots-of-sex tendencies...

18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *shot all river crabs*
    we need a special squad to hunt all these crabs

reader_O8, LokaLari, Hanaru and 8 others like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    did MC called him QQ in this arc as well? And there r no more kitties?

LokaLari likes this.
  20. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, sorry. ferocious beast = has cat form. he spends some time in cat form getting cuddles from MC, especially when young. after they start sleeping together though, it seems he spends more time in human form (in order to practice lots of dual cultivation :blobnosebleed:). because it's a cultivation story, MC tends to call ML 'disciple', refers to himself as 'this master', and ML also refers to MC as 'master'... the phrase "Be good, QiuQiu" does come up quite a bit still, but mostly towards the second half of the arc. And I skimmed it, so I don't know how ML feels about being called QQ in this incarnation.

At the end of the arc, when MC is about to die from super-advanced-old-age, he tells ML that he will find him again, and says "Be good, QiuQiu" one last time.