Spoiler The Perfect Destiny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jun 13, 2018.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, please do read, not only MC is interesting but whenever he's talking w/ his system it'll make you laugh while system just want to make MC shut up. MC even like to call his system as dad, and system was like, i don't have son like you :blobrofl:

2. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once I catch up on this novel I’m reading, I’ll start on this one lol, the system seems so pitiful

Elliana likes this.
  3. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    sure, take your time ;DD actually system not pitiful at all, bc system acted so cold to MC most of the time since MC like to trash talk w/ system,, like about how handsome and 8 packs ML is, and ML's length down there or any of MC perv thoughts LOL

4. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahah but he has to endure MC’s rant but I think I find the MC more interesting now, the weekend is coming up so I can binge without worries ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Elliana likes this.
  5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 6 anyone? :aww:

Elliana likes this.
  6. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh- no one continue . . .
    btw not rly detail or in chronology, and maybe i forget things
    It's modern world, MC is a doctor who has OCD, and abstinent. ML is powerful figure but he's low-key so no much ppl know him, and he kinda has relation w/ serial killer group, and FL is a policewomen who tried to track the serial killer, she even join the serial killer group in order to find clue but tragically ended up die, now MC helped FL so FL won't end die.

Once MC found out he's a doctor who's OCD and abstinent, MC wanted to curse system, he believed system did it on purpose bc doesn't want to see any R18 act. And to make MC's acting as OCD doctor more believable system made MC could see germ which disgusted MC and make MC clean everything around LOL he begged system to at least make him couldn't see germ in his own apartment so MC could relax.

When MC went back to his apartment he felt that someone followed him, once he reached the apartment and intend to relax, the light in his apartment suddenly turn off, MC was so scared and asked system what happened, iirc someone in front of MC's apartment but MC didn't open the door, instead he saw through window & see that others apartment light not turn off and called police. After police investigated, only MC's apartment which light off and said someone deliberately cut the power off, they'll investigate further and hope MC to be careful bc there's serial killer around. Next day or sth, someone around MC apartment brutally killed, after investigation, the person who died actually infected with HIV.

Later MC was kidnapped, he was kissed and molested, the one who molested blindfolded MC so MC couldn't see him but the voice sound nice, when he happily asked system how the person looks like, system replied that he's fat and ugly LOL The one who molested MC is ML, and iirc ML also photograph MC when ML molested him. MC also received letter which inside lot of pic of MC in his apartment, and even a pic when MC was about to wear shoes(sock?), it show how beautiful MC legs or sth. MC reported to police about it, they also checked MC apartment and found lot of hidden camera which terrified MC, bc it means someone entered his apartment, and as someone who's OCD, MC determined to clean his apartment bc afraid of germ.

MC met FL in police station, and later they got close bc in some of murderer scene, the police found about MC belonging or picture, so FL asked MC whether MC has any clue about it. How police know the things that dropped bc serial killer belong to MC ? bc the one dropped was shoes, and in one picture which sent to MC, there's a pic where MC's wearing that shoes. MC thought about the masked man (ML) was it related to him ? Later MC found out that he's missing underwear and all, he complained to system how he liked that underwear but someone actually stole it ?! ML apparently can enter freely to MC apartment, one time ML suddenly came and asked MC to take off the underwear he's currently wearing bc MC asked about serial killer hint, humiliated MC took off his underwear in bathroom and gave it to ML, inside MC cursed ML bc it's one of his fav underwear xDD Once ML gave MC hints, MC gave the hints to FL, and FL will investigate so her fate will slowly rose.

FL actually also has a boyfriend, but when ML told MC that the boyfriend has relations with the serial killer, MC told FL. FL already suspect that maybe there's spy in police, but didn't thought that it might be the boyfriend. Btw, Most who killed by serial killer already infected w/ HIV, so everyone in internet comments how they deserve it, since some of these HIV patients keep do sex activity w/ others just so other would also infected with HIV. After MC has sex w/ ML, later MC about to be killed by a woman, iirc the woman also brought a HIV blood when about to attack MC (please correct me bc i'm quite confused about this part). Fortunately system remind him and avoided the attack, kinda forget but i think the killer run away (??)

Later a head of nurse's husband also found dead, bc most of person who killed has HIV, everyone speculate that maybe head of nurse's husband also like that and that the nurse infected already. MC who's attacked by someone who also bring HIV contained blood think the other way, maybe the killer just like how they attacked MC and just wanted to make public think that those who's killed deserved it. MC appeased the nurse to not think too much about the gossip, she said thank you to MC, but the nurse still want to work in other place. MC always feel there's something weird w/ the nurse bc how she stared at MC.

It's later revealed that the nurse husband's cheating after their marriage and did infected w/ HIV, unfortunately the infected was not the nurse but their daughter (maybe when the daughter still in nurse's womb). It's made the nurse rly sad, iirc the daughter died. And nurse join the serial killer group, at first the group supposed to kill/remove the kind of person like nurse's husband, but don't know why they actually found out their leader and some members also infected w/ HIV (correct me bc i forgot QAQ), and the founder actually also a person who infected w/ HIV and even make some other ppl infected w/ it too. Everything revealed and some of popular celebrity also has relation w/ the group.

When MC asked ML (ML already show his real face to MC) what ML's position in the serial killer group, he only said that sometime ML and the group has mutual interest, ML not actually has close relation w/ it. And how ML knew MC also from the nurse, the nurse worshiped MC, how MC is so abstinent, and MC even popular in the group. That's why when the nurse received an intimate pic of MC+ML, she was so angry and feels betrayed, she also tried to kill MC, bc the person who she believe to be the cleanest already tainted. She was caught though. But bc the nurse attempt to kill MC, there's gossip about MC in hospital, iirc about MC sex life.

Bc FL is the police main force to get the serial killer group, the higher up increase her salary and rank too iirc, and they about to press conference regarding the serial killer group thingy. ML called MC to wait for ML, bc ML about back, ML was busy bc of these serial killer thing and helped investigation or sth (?). MC said to his system that not all people have time to wait, since MC about to go to next world. FL called MC, thanks MC and confessed to MC, ofc MC refused her, FL accepted the rejection and her fate rose to 100%, FL about to talk more but heard sth through her phone, MC fell to death from hospital rooftop. iic MC didn't intend to do so, it's just he couldn't resist when system transferred him. FL ran and found out MC already death, FL kept shout MC's name and crying. When ML found out about it, it's already too late and they couldn't save MC. FL blamed ML, isn't ML MC's lover why he couldn't protect MC and such (bc nurse saw their intimate pic and ppl speculate about MC's sex life or sth), ML said to FL about how FL got clues from MC, what did the price have to pay ? FL stunned, ofc how could the clue MC gave was free, but at that time FL didn't bother to ask MC about it, FL is so regretful.

When the conference happened, FL also mentioned about MC, how MC the one give clue and even the serial killer group try to kill him MC didn't back out, but now MC died which tragic. FL quit from police bc after what happened to MC, she feels like she didn't deserve stay as policewoman or sth. When MC was buried, FL saw beside MC's grave there's another new grave prepared w/ ML's name on it. ML whispered to MC's grave to wait for him. Half a year later, FL heard news about ML death, it's said bc of strange illness. Every year FL will visited their grave. FL also met w. her Mr. Right and married him, six years later, FL visited the grave and found out the two graves vanished. FL asked Mr. Right about the two graves, and Mr. Right asked her what's wrong, FL also searched about ML+MC name, there's similar name, but it feels not ML+MC, and FL only told Mr. Right that she seemed to be dream of smth.

7. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    How many arcs r there?:cookie:
    And can anyone plz spoil them too? :blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    12 arcs + 1 real world arc + few extras
    iirc @PurpleMousse intended to write spoiler for next arc, let's be patient xD

Elliana and Saikyi like this.
  9. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s the weekend so I’ll start with Arc 7 tomorrow
    Edit: I checked Arc 7 out and the title is something like “The Knight and Devil of God’s Child” ????
    Edit 2: My bad that’s Arc 8, Arc 7 is “I haven’t been a big brother for many years”

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Elliana likes this.
  10. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    In this world, MC is the head of a powerful family, system specifically chose this character as he realized in each world MC was forced by the ML so in this world with MC being a powerful person, no one will dare press him down lol. And his father, who only had him as a child at the age of 52, was really especially when host had a daughter (FL) at the age of 14. Even though host was harsh and cold, he especially pampered this daughter but was strict with anyone surrounding her. One day he found out that his precious daughter fell in love with a no name guy. Thus he ordered his subordinates to beat the love interest until he was black and blue and locked his daughter up. Who knew that even after being beaten half to death, he was still able to live and rise up. In the end he killed host and the FL who still loved him died saying “I love you but I hate you more” Basically a dog blood drama. MC came over on the day that host found out FL was on a construction site after skipping school and was in love with this useless person. Instead of ordering for her to be dragged back, he went to the construction site and the FL who was so scared, she didn’t dare get close to Yi Huai(the love interest) After going home, MC mentioned how he was going to switch the workers out as the present ones were all underage. The FL was scared that she caused YH to lose his job but MC specified that the child workers will be sent to easier jobs with higher. This then improved there relationship. After ordering for YH to be given an easy job with high pay instead of beating him, all his subordinates wondered if their boss ate the wrong medicine that day. But then the report card came (dun dun dun) MC opened it and became silent, calling for FL to come over, the assistant found that FL was not in her room. After searching for half an hour, they found her in the neighborhood area of YH. Driving his car over, FL was shocked silly by her dad suddenly appearing and began making excuses. After a brief meeting with YH, MC and FL goes into car in which MC interrogates her on her Math grade of 16. In reality FL drifted off in the middle of testing thinking about YH. MC promised that if the next grade was similar she’ll get a harsh punishment. Although MC rarely have punishments when he did, FL can feel her thighs go soft (family punishments?? In ancient times it was like using a plank/whip to smack someone’s thigh til blood) At home, MC took a shower and heard a subordinate outside the door inform him that they caught the betrayer. Because MC doesn’t spill blood in the house, there is a whole seperate villa for that. Arriving there, MC sits on a chair in front of the betrayer. After asking why he betrayed MC, the guy started rambling about how he liked host, wanted to see him cry underneath him, wanted to hear him pleading to slow down, he jumped up trying to kiss MC. But MC dodge and the kiss land on cheek. MC asks how did you know I wouldn’t have accepted it? Just when the guy’s eyes light up with hope, MC gestures for his subordinates to drag him out to kill. The rest of the subordinates inside feel a chill as instead of cleanly killing the guy off, he even gave false hope. Going back home MC is gloomy which is interpreted as sadness for a trusted subordinates betrayal but MC is really sad cause he Is thinking about his future sex life lol. MC goes back into his and flops on his bed, remembering the that the betrayer wasn’t bad looking and even secretly admired him. In this body, who will dare push me down??? I have to stay with FL until her happiness is full!!! When is that? After she gets married?? After she has kids??? MC starts crying because of the 20 30 years of single dog life XD!!!! On the other hand System is filled with joy as for once he can enjoy a clean world.

11. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    What happend to the sis and ml parents after?
    Did they punish her?
    What happend to ml parent relationship?

Rania want to QT and Elliana like this.
  12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda forgot what actually happened, but ML's dad agree to "take care" of sis, iirc she was sent to mental hospital or sth, but @PurpleMousse can you correct this once you reach real world arc ? bc i read other novel w/ villain sis after The Perfect Destiny, so afraid that i didn't remember correctly.
    ML's parents relationship still good, and ofc the dad won't back w/ the sis's mom, since he already had no feeling w/ sis's mom plus both agree to divorce like long ago and not entangle. Dad stays HEA w/ ML's mom.

13. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course but that may take a while, just got announcement, I have to study for a quiz and finals are coming up :/

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    clear likes this.
  14. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    R u still summarizing it for us @PurpleMousse :blobpeek:
    Is this still being translated or was it already dropped?

15. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its better to change FL to protagonist. And its interesting how the protagonist seems okay, usually the protagonist are marry sue or white lotus or green tea bitch. But up to arc 3 spoiler they seems okay and even able to coexist with MC

Elliana likes this.
  16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    forgot to summon
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari