Spoiler The perfect king | 완벽한 황제님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Aug 4, 2022.

1. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Official Novel Raws: RidiBooks
    Author:화림
    NovelUpdates: N/A
    Artist: N/A
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Smut
    Description:
    The people of the Adrian Empire, also called descendants of dragons.
    Among them, those who have strong blood connections are as good at magic as dragons, and are born with companions.
    For a great wizard, a companion was a necessity, like air, that he had to find unconditionally.

This is a dream. A very vivid dream.
    Arin repeated it over and over, as if brainwashing herself.
    “You said this was my dream, dream. Why do you keep doing different worlds, what are you doing?”
    “It’s a dream.”
    The unfamiliar scenery you see as soon as you open your eyes,
    The unrealistic appearance of the man before her eyes clouded her judgment.
    “Do you usually have dreams like this?”
    I couldn't say anything.
    The aura of a predator felt from him.
    “I sleep quite a bit.”
    His fingertips unbuttoned the top of her pajamas. Even though it was only to loosen the button, the movement of the long fingers was very elegant and noble.
    “The dream of grabbing you, whom you don’t even know your face, and shoving you into it.”
    His lips landed on her chest. Her hot, damp tongue moved in search of her nipples.
    His tongue wrapped around her nipples, which were getting harder and harder as a snake twisted.
    “Hey, heh… … , ugh!”
    Seeing her moan, his alter erect as if he could pierce his pants.
    He exhaled deeply and her face filled with heat on her cheeks was so lovely.
    It was surprising to me that she felt this kind of feeling no matter how much she was a companion.
    'Ah, that's why I had to have a companion.'
    I can't live without a companion
    Until meeting Arin, Ernon could not fully comprehend those words. But now I know. He couldn't live without Arin.
    “I’ve become a bastard who really fell in love.”

* Female protagonist: Arin - Ernon's companion and modern man. She was summoned to the world where the Adrian Empire existed by Ernon. Although she has a delicate personality, she makes her expression clear even before the emperor Ernon. She immediately believes that Ernon loves her, but she soon learns the truth about him and feels betrayed.
    * Male protagonist: Ernon - Emperor of the Adrian Empire and the greatest wizard of the Empire. He has unusual charisma and atmosphere. He summoned his companion, Arin, from another world to his own world. He experiences true happiness by being with Arin, and he convinces and threatens Arin with lies to return to his original world. Later, when Arin leaves my side after learning the truth, Ernon realizes his mistake and regrets it.

When you want to see the story of a man who has everything, who starts falling in love easily and then regrets the love he has already fallen in love with.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, smut???? :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

RegisteredToAskAThing likes this.
  4. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally,pure smut without 2nd male lead,there are regrets from male lead
    Most people from the Adrian Empire have black hair.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    LaRue likes this.
  5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    But honey u didn’t mentioned where to read the translation?? Is it not tled ?:(
    Can you spoil?:cookie::cookie:

6. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the raws from Ridi,tbh,I search the word kiss on the 3 volumes,it is one of my tactic words to see if a story has NTR or not.
    It only happens with Ernon,the context of those kisses are prior or after smut scenes.
    I know there are regrets because of the keyword regrets.
    It's a happy ending,and there is a lot of smut.
    I've already seen 2 novels with covers which I think are made by the same artist,one with a Red hair male lead and a white hair female lead,and another one with a Red hair male lead and a black hair female lead.
    I hope someone pick this up and translate it,it's not an excessively long story.

Kyyiiq-q12 and november27 like this.