Spoiler The Phoenix in a Turbulent World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by irish_04xoxo, Feb 1, 2021.

1. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Summary
    Phoenix rises in turbulent ages. As a famous and clever doctor in the precarious Zhou Dynasty, Qiu Xiluo met two lords and was involved in endless bloodshed. Yan Lang, a gentle and powerful marquis, although never stopped fighting for his kingdom, was willing to die for protecting her. Song Si-ren, a handsome and unrestrained young master of Han Kingdom with great aspiration, went through all the hardships and dangers. When they fought against each other and had to choose between love and power, who could be her knight?
    Other Name: 凤起华藏
    Raw Link: http://m.kuman55.com/16012/
    Manhua Link: https://www.webnovel.com/comic/the-phoenix-in-a-turbulent-world_17060170406448501

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    ErryChu likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i kinda want song seiran to be the ml... not that yan lang is a terrible ml it's just that seiran just seems better for ex he's always saving her at the critical moments and yan lang is kinda passive in comparison i guess?

Contains some spoilers up to manhwa ch 60::

Like when his sis (muyu) kidnapped and TORTURED mc he kinda incorporated it into his scheme (he was threatened to not do anything or else mc gets hurt so he complies w sis' demands so fair, but he was still kinda scheming and didn't come to save her right away and in a roundabout way he uses his sis' plans to his own) while seiran actually went to try and save her from the sis.
    And I also find yan lang a bit too scheming to my tastes. Like poor mc confused and kinda betrayed when she found out yan lang was just using seiran and is setting up a trap for him. She must be super confused bc she's between someone who's saved her life multiple times and the guy she actually loves. Furthermore I'm getting a mix of yandere + ambitions over love vibes from yan lang in the recent chapters (40 ~ 60ish). Yandere when he threatened her not to see seiran again and ambitions over love when he didn't give up his tally (even as a distraction maybe) to mc's hostage taker whereas seiran barely hesitated and gave it so mc could be released

Is this series complete?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    H.G, ErryChu and irish_04xoxo like this.
  5. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This webtoon has a total of 129 chapters. She ended up with the dude that saved her multiple times. Though that really only happened on the last chapter lol. In chapter 129, Like she couldn’t forget Yan Lang and the Teasing dude knows it and mentions that he and Yan Lang and him are different and she replied back saying she knows, then she accepted all the efforts and affections that he has done for her. Then they hug and that’s the end of the story. Just a hug.

6. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your reply! Although it only happened in the last chapter lol still glad the author put a twist and didn't make her end up w the first guy who helps her but instead w the one who's actually CONSISTENT in helping her. Really cures that second ml syndrome cuz seiran defs had second ml qualities (loyal, quiet but persistent love)

Alexsa, QueenSara and ErryChu like this.