Movie "The Platform" NETFLIX

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Deadmantellnotales, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    So, yesterday i watched this movie called "The Platform". It's the first Spanish movie i ever watched. It have everything that you could expect from those creepy thriller movies violence, gore, cannibalism so on.
    The movie does portray how selfish humans can get and how humans react when we pushed to edge. Overall pretty good movie, i would give 8.5/10.

but one thing made me wonder, it's not really a spoiler-ish, just in case spoiler warning.
    At the end they sends
    the girl as a message to those at LEVEL0, the platform ascends at a rapid speed so that no one tries to get on it( it might be ascending at a speed of 10 floor per second at least. So if you let the girl on that platform doesn't she become like bug of windshield of a car, i mean that platform gonna stop at level 0 with bang and everything on it will be on the ceiling above right?
    [​IMG]

Maomaomao likes this.
  2. Kainord

Kainord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you can watch the Torrente series.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  3. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on the deceleration near the end

4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Level 0 is the last stop, it's where the chefs place the food, so it's unlikely for the platform to reach the ceiling.

The high velocity could still damage her organs if it took too long to reach the top, since there ain't a windbreaker or anything to put off the pressure. she could also suffer from a heart attack from the speed.