Spoiler The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand Duke/악당 대공님의 귀하디귀한 여동생

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ivy012345, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Ivy012345

Ivy012345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Can anyone spoil me about this novel, “The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand Duke”/악당 대공님의 귀하디귀한 여동생? There was a promo webtoon released today on mangadex.

missiemiss, Macarol, Ceilo27 and 12 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 11, Post #208 as of Nov 8, 2021***

Table of Contents

Novel / Manhwa
    • Title: 악당 대공님의 귀하디귀한 여동생
      [Main Story] Prologue + 181 Chs / [Side Story] 12 Chs / [Special SS] 6 Chs
    Reborn as a sister of a villain with no blood or tears in a war-fiction novel.

Anyway, that guy, who plays ‘my brother’ role, is a villain who will be sealed by the Main Lead after losing the war. So I just need to pretend to be his little sister until he disappears.

No, at least that’s how I think …

‘Something in your right hand, is that the main lead’s head?’

My brother won the war.

***​

“What’s with the suitcase?”

“Yes?”

At the tip of Dietrich’s long finger, there was a package that I had wrapped up as soon as he left for the battlefield.

“I asked what it is.”

“It’s, It’s a travel bag, brother.”

“Travel? Alone?”

Dietrich’s dark eyes glistened. The man who had just returned from victory had a strange smell of blood from murder.

“Will you leave me?”
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Characters (spelling may vary across diff. TLs)
    [c/o Le_Tired]

Main Characters
    • Anisa LaGrange / Anisa Euclid - MC
      • transmigrated into novel <The Men's War of Roses>
      • past life: shunned by family and treated as disgrace for not being as talented as other siblings
      • neglected by bio mother & kidnapped from the Euclid Duchy of the South by ML's birth mother, Camilla, as a baby and taken to LaGrange Duchy of the North
      • younger sister of Herman Euclid
      • ability: called "Eredia's ability"
        • can see a person's aura (the color of the aura that lets MC know whether the person has good or bad intentions and what mood they're in)
        • can somewhat influence a person's feelings - she can't make someone who absolutely hates her fall in love with her but can make someon who was indifferent to her favor her instead
        • purify demonic aura (when Eredia was a human, she was able to break the demon's curse)
        • for more on her ability, refer to **FOOTNOTE**
      • true identity: daughter of the Euclid Duchy & Hermann's sister
        • for more on her true identity, refer to **FOOTNOTE**
    **FOOTNOTE**
    • MC's True Identity - MC is the actual child of the prophecy that would save the North
    • MC's Abilities - later in the story, she can do additional things like manifest a pure white sword made of aura
    • Dietrich Benoit Louis D'honneur de LaGrange - ML
      • youngest to succeed as Grand Duke LaGrange
      • key figure in "War of the Roses" between LaGrange (North) & Euclid (South)
      • ogNovel - villain, sealed away by ogML before coming of age

MC & ML's Family
    • Euclid Duchy of the South - MC's birth family
      • Background: family that specializes in divinity / holy power & serves Hella "the Sun God", at war w/ LaGrange in the 'War of Roses', enemies of LaGrange
      • Donna Euclid - MC's mother, described to be a 'delicate, southern beauty', abandoned MC when she was a baby b/c she seemed to have no abilities
      • Hermann Euclid - MC's older brother, key figure in "War of the Roses" between the North & South, knight of Angouleme
        • ogNovel - ogProtagonist, seals away ML
      • Anisa LaGrange / Euclid - MC
      • Joseph Louis Euclid - MC's great-grandfather, a traitor who slit the throat of one of Euclid's former Grand Dukes (his younger brother), lives in LaGrange territory
    • LaGrange Duchy of the North - MC's adoptive family & ML's birth family
      • Background: family known for worshipping devils & having multiple contracts w/ devils, at war w/ Euclid in 'War of the Roses', all the Grand Dukes & descendants inherited the blood of Asmodeus (devil), family members are born with "the power of the shadow"
      • Grand Duke / Duchess / concubines / wives
        • (Former) Grand Duke Derek LaGrange - patriarch of the family, father of the LaGrange children
          • has multiple wives / concubines due to lust from his contracts w / devils
          • possesses aura of cruelty, gory pleasure, angery, jealousy
        • Leatrice LaGrange - Derek's first wife, Yuric's birth mother, 2nd in command of LaGrange
        • Camilla LaGrange - ML's birth mother, one of Derek's wives / concubines
          • former battle slave bought from slave market by Derek LaGrange
          • kidnapped MC as a baby but captured & killed by Euclid's knight while in the process
      • Children of the Duchy
        • Dietrich Beneux Louis Doneur de LaGrange - ML
        • Anisa LaGrange - MC, non blood related, kidnapped as a baby and brought to LaGrange Duchy
        • Veronica LaGrange - ML's older half sister, loves MC & dotes on her
        • Yuric LaGrange - ML's half brother, loves MC & dotes on her
          • ogNovel - ML's right hand man who killed Derek LaGrange at the request of ML
        • Maslow, Riesling, and Rose - younger triplets MC takes care of
        • Alphonse - eldest son

Other Characters
    • Asmodeus - protects the LaGrange family
      • the devil whose blood flows through the descendants of the LaGrange family
      • as part of the final gateway in succession test successors have to sacrifice the most precious thing to them - demons, lover, friends, family members, etc. are put inside the mouth of Asmodeus
        • if successors don't have anything they cherish enough to sacrifice, they won't be able to pass the gate
      • wants Duke of LaGrange to become a demon-like human being who cares about nothing but power and strength
    • Bassago - wants to destroy LaGrange to get revenge against Asmodeus but plan was foiled by Camilla (ML's mother) when she kidnapped MC & took her to the North
      • later made a bet w/ ML for MC to remember her previous identity on her own after she lost her memories w/o ML mentioning her former name - if ML violates the conditions of the bet or loses it, he will die
      • specialty is double contract
    • Demon King Baal - contracted to ML, MC's nanny, strong enough to compete w/ Sun God 'Hella'
    • Jagan - contracted to ML
    • Amon - contracted to ML
    • Jiro
    • Hella - refer to *Miscellaneous Recurring Cast*
    • Charlotte Vallandia - useless, preachy trashbag that keeps going on and on about the dam* prophecy
      • "Savior of the North" & "Saint of Vallandia" who was born in the South as stated in the prophecy blah blah "a child with blue eyes who would save the North"
      • revered as the saintess chosen by Hella, the 'Sun God', who is worshipped in the South
      • abilities 'from Hella', mainly rely on manipulating people to believe her words / be easily influenced by her, & be viewed as a good person w/o effort - NOT MIND CONTROL, it's more comparable to "charm magic"
        • for the true origin of her abilities refer to **FOOTNOTE**
      • infatuated w/ ML and believes they are destined to be w/ each other
      • "good child complex" - defines anyone who doesn't like her as 'evil' b/c she is convinced that she is the pinnacle of 'goodness' (refer to Novel Ch 164)
      • ogNovel - ogHeroine & ML's fiancee
    **FOOTNOTE**
    • True origin of Charlotte's saint powers / abilities
      • actually originated from a contract made with a demon (Bassago) lol
      • Bassago fell in love w/ Charlotte's mother but the mother later betrayed him & annuls her contract with him
      • Bassago decides to take revenge by using Charlotte to carry out his plans
    • Events that took place that gave readers a better understanding of Charlotte's involvement w/ demons
      • When ML was dying from his multiple contracts made w/ the devils, MC came to Charlotte to seek her help to heal him and she REFUSED.
      • Some time after, Charlotte met ML again while he was injured and tried to justify to ML for not helping him (this took place after the events where she denied MC help and MC sacrificed her memories to save ML). In the same breath, she asked him to choose her or at the very least say he regrets choosing MC in exchange for her healing him at that moment.
      • Bassago was w/ her and disguised himself as a priest w/ the alias of "Bashara" and kept reaffirming her belief that she was a "good" person when she was confused w/ why MC & ML did not trust her or why ML hated her, and she relied on his words so she could place the blame externally, claiming that the problem was w/ them rather than her (Charlotte didn't remember denying MC assistance to save ML b/c ML's bet w/ Bassago, for MC to get her memories back on her own, sealed everyone's memories of MC).
      • When it was revealed that Hella, the 'Sun God', is actually a demon who changed into the appearance of a cockroach / bug, Charlotte realizes she's not actually the Saint but still requests to take Hella back from MC anyway b/c she needs her status of 'Saint' to go back home to the South, otherwise she has nothing and no purpose in life. Just to clarify, this is after she refuses to heal a dying ML earlier in the story :)
    • Empress Margaret II of Bernoulli Empire - sus woman who tried to take 13yo MC as her concubine wtf
    • Lancel - butler of the LaGrange Duchy, from a family who has served LaGrange for generations
    • Marilyn - former spy for Leatrice LaGrange, MC's maid of the LaGrange Duchy
    • Marquis Damon Deus - managing finance of empire at the capital, MC's teacher, magician / wizard
    • Rosaline Deus - Marquis Deus's younger sister
    • Hella - "Sun God" worshipped in the South
      • for true identity refer to **FOOTNOTE**
    • Hella masqueraded as a peace loving God when in actuality is also just a devil. She transformed into the appearance of a cockroach / bug in the final confrontation w/ MC & ML.

**LET THIS BE A FAIR WARNING**
    Character descriptions may contain spoilers, esp. for Charlotte & MC, but the information is hidden in another dropdown.

Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)
    [c/o Ichigoisstrawberry, Chaosnumber8, gkziaa, _potato, vsvivian, lalisaswus]

Novel Summary @Ichigoisstrawberry

Novel MTL

Miscellaneous Spoilers

[c/o Ocefossa, _potato, yukihibari, Shion Lee, xincliere, lalisaswus]

TOC: @Le_Tired

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    Melita_H, Leanisse, anina and 20 others like this.
  3. Maeve Arte

Maeve Arte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given how scarce Korean novels that are translated, it will truly take time before someone pick it up. I hope wordexerpt or ShainaG translations pick this novel.

ORiEL.km, Athy1000, Pyo-Pyo and 5 others like this.
  4. Kyuubitamer

Kyuubitamer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know too! Just the summary on the promotional was enough to draw me in!

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  5. kellah

kellah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fingers crossed someone picks it up soon. There's 99 chapters out already.

Kakao: raws (chapter 1 and 2 free to read)

6. Nsun

Nsun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if this is it but it sounds like a similar promise I haven’t read it yet was looking for the same novel
    The Villain’s Younger Sister

7. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know a translated chapters?

8. piyuuchan

piyuuchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a lot of raws but we need a translator and money to unlock chapters. T_T

Athy1000 and DOHere like this.
  9. Dianatouille

Dianatouille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the promotional manhwa and it caught my attention. I hope some caritative soul will translate this. If anybody know some news about it, please share them. Thanks beforehand

10. gwenivy639

gwenivy639 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's in KakaoPage...the illustration is not yet out....

11. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it so hard to find unpaid raws of korean novels? :< I'm scared to use virtual/internet money on sites I can't read >.<

RuLiLa likes this.
  12. Neennymanhwa

Neennymanhwa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can sense yandere ML from far away. I really want to read TT

13. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers! Spoilers pls! Huhuhu they are not blood related! But the hero is her real brother so how does she reacted when ML killed her real bro?

14. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no novel updates link?

15. Ivy012345

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. I don’t think this novel is in the pick me up request yet.

16. darksanctuary

darksanctuary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well isn't she kidnapped since baby? so i bet no such family feeling attached with the real bro (hero)

17. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her real family didn't even cared that she had been kidnapped, so yeah, no love for the ML xD (although he didn't know she existed, so he was sort of innocent).

18. MapItOut

MapItOut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, yup. And it seems even though they kidnapped her, the current family (not the blood-relating one) still consider her the youngest daughter (in name at least), which some-how is kind of better? Hopefully this can get picked up, it does looks interesting.

Ashmanhwa, ORiEL.km, chiharu and 7 others like this.
  19. Ivy012345

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like someone is solo translating this novel!m on wattpad!

N.Celeste, arlovebird and Mikaa like this.
  20. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    She has red eyes but in the grown up version she has blue eyes