Spoiler The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin/국왕과 성기사의 약탈혼

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Hirorin

Hirorin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love the fl sooo savage

kingini likes this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rapist*

Jo5ee, Nadjocr, Le_Tired and 3 others like this.
  3. Dobokan

Dobokan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone has spoilers of this one :'0??

4. claryfairchild6

claryfairchild6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please this is a spoiler thread, not a discussion one, create a discussion thread if you want to discuss the moral of the fl, don't talk about it here please

staradorned, kcis, mirrioulle and 8 others like this.
  5. mrsaku

mrsaku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER CH 30 (the last chapter)

They resolve everything this chapter and it is also the last chapter (I’m crying). I haven’t finished reading it yet but Calliope confronts Ez about the misunderstanding, such as the rings that he always carries around. Ez explains to her that it’s the rings were made by melting the necklace she gave him. Calliope finally understands and feels really guilty so she starts apologizing.

From my rough translation, she says “Don’t you hate me? I hated you at the time, but I wanted you around, so I forced you to marry me. I even forced you to…[implies the early scene where it seems like Calliope forced herself on Ez].

However, Ez responds with the following (this my rough translation):

“I told you at the wedding that I accept this marriage. Whether it’s being your companion, holding you until your heart’s content, all that. Everything has been my long-cherished wish. If you weren’t willing, wouldn’t it then be called forced?”

They make up and that’s the end of The Predatory Marriage Between the King And The Paladin! The next episode is going to be an epilogue so I hope to see their baby :’)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  6. Dobokan

Dobokan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuuu so much, I was a bit desperate for a spoiler!

In a way I'm glad it is a short story cuz I can't see myself living pass 30 chapters with misunderstandings hahahahahhahaha

Once again thanks!

mirrioulle and claryfairchild6 like this.
  7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf. Does she not get punished for her warcrimes?

8. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (So this is a short read which isnt that surprising since both MCs loved each other as if they were soul mates. The only thing that was getting in their way was the misunderstandings.

I kept following for the moment of misunderstanding resolution and for the drawing. I dont blame FL for destroying the house honestly.... FL's mental health isnt normal after the trauma of losing her mom. ML should have told her what happened himself.

Just some spoiler here and there...
    FL suffered alot before and after her mom passed away. It was mentioned that soon after ML dissappeared without saying goodbye (with good reason, read along) she found her mom dead in her own room. That despicable mistress showed up and implied her mom committed adultry and that death was deserved. FL not only had to endure that , she also begged the mistress on her knee for her mom to have a proper funeral. That disgusting woman agreed but locked FL with her mom's body in the room for A WEEK, and as anyone could have imagined... her body started to rot and FL was forced to witness all that alone.
    It was also mentioned one of mistress's son harassed her from time to time and stared at her with a face one could only find on a pervert.
    FL eventually seek help from that Marquess who was loyal to her mom and worked hard to excel at anything she needed to overthrone the king. She never complained her study and learning because she thought those were nothing compare to the pain she suffered from losing her mom and ML. She will do whatever necessary to never have to go through those experience again.

Moving on to ML. The day FL gave him the pendant (they were in love with each other at this point) and asked ML to wait for her, something unfortunate happened. The mistress (that exact same one who murdered FL's mom) came to the church. Turned out, the church had the tradition of offering young male priests to the noblewomen to spend the night for exchange of favour. The mistress chose ML to "serve" her that night. ML decided to run away at the last minute (I did not read the details of the incident. But it seems ML was seriously considering to endure it, for the sake of being able to see FL again because he didnt know where to find FL if he left. However , made up his mind to not go through with it). He probably attacked the mistress while trying to flee, because the mistress was adamant on finding ML after the incident, she put him on the wanted list, with the pendant on the picture. So that forced the ML to melt the pendant and re mold it to rings. He fled to another country and was able to get himself qualified for the position of paladin. He was looking hard for FL but he didnt know her full name and could not return to the country to actively serch for her cause he was wanted. But he didnt give up for the last 10 years.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  9. mrsaku

mrsaku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so there is a novel (i think everyone knew) and from where i’ve read, the manhwa follows the novel pretty well (it’s a short read w 150 pages i believe). the only difference really is that the novel is a lot steamier (R-19) and goes a little more in-detail.

CH 31 SPOILER (because i can’t do the spoiler tag thing)

it’s a baby girl! the chapter is a 2 year time skip and it’s basically baby w Ez (and others) then Ez & Calli having steamy time. i haven’t read it yet but that’s what i’m getting from it.

i’m going to miss this manhwa :’)

10. faineli

faineli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you possibly have the link to the novel from where you read it

11. mrsaku

mrsaku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know a place that translates it but it’s pretty much the manhwa but more steamy :)

Rizza likes this.
  12. sjasminesyh

sjasminesyh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you share the link

Rizza likes this.
  13. a50621

a50621 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for your spoilers! I read this manga in the official Chinese app. It is a great shame that I have to wait for another month to see the whole series. Their childhood experience is so touching. I am not sure it is the same artist. It reminds me of another manga about the duke and an illegal princess.

14. mrsaku

mrsaku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh! what’s the chinese name of it? :)

15. a50621

a50621 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you refer to the manga on this page? its name is 国王和圣骑士的掠夺婚. you can pay for the newest chapters to see on the mobile, but only the free chapters on the computer.

16. c930203

c930203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you share the link

17. prsmanhwa

prsmanhwa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share where to read the novel?

Can you share the link?

Rizza likes this.