Spoiler The Price of Confessing To The Wrong Female Protagonist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aisha Ann, Dec 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-price-of-confessing-to-the-wrong-female-protagonist/
    Description:
    Yunge, after transmigrating, learned a tragic lesson: when you read a novel, you really shouldn’t skip around! Even if the name of the chapter was “The Death of Yunge”, you shouldn’t just click directly on it! And you definitely shouldn’t give it a negative rating out of anger just because the canon fodder character that happened to bear your name was thrown into a brothel as the lowest of prostitutes. If you didn’t give it a thumbs down, you wouldn’t have transmigrated! And if you didn’t transmigrate, you wouldn’t be stuck now without any foreknowledge of the events to come, in this undoubtedly tragic role of “Yunge.”

Yunge clenched her fists. It’s okay, she knew at least that the female protagonist’s name was “Lin Yuan.” In the first part of the story, she was Yunge’s shimei (cultivation/sect sister). As soon as that girl appears, Yunge should just stick to her and start currying favor. Hug her thighs! She’d definitely be able to change her own fate!

In the days and nights that passed as she waited for the protagonist to appear, the only comfort left for Yunge was her clever, thoughtful, young disciple.

Until one day…

Disciple: Shizun, why are you always so devoted to Lin Yuan shiyi? Is having this disciple not enough?

Yunge: Sweet disciple, please don’t mess around! She’s the heroine! Such is mandated by the heavens! Whoever steps out of line will die most wretchedly!

The “Sweet” Appearing Disciple: Since she’s the most important in Shizun’s eyes…but if she were to die, it would be me, right?

Yunge: My disciple, don’t mess around!!!! This shizun still needs to go get in her good graces!

Anyone please spoiler
    Cute and fluffy moment
    Kiss?

aNonYm0U5, Ryss and Yandere Devil like this.
  2. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Please + spoiler

3. LeftoverTeaLeaves

LeftoverTeaLeaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heehee, there's now a spoiler thread for this? :3

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there’s a thread but no spoilers

JuuHachi and LeftoverTeaLeaves like this.
  5. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiilerrssss... I recently just got into yuri. This is my first time reading one...

ahhh...I feel nostalgia whenever I thought of that one super innocent shounen ai, angsty, yet fluffy manga that caused me to turn...