Spoiler The Princess Covets the Scholar / 공주, 선비를 탐하다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    Princess Eunmyeong meets the scholar Seoyul, to whom she falls in love with and gives herself to without any hesitation. So in order to get his attention, she went to Boryeong to see him in the pretext of taking blood. For some reason, Seoyul only pushes her away and she gets frustrated with him. But she didn't give up and expresses her feelings towards him. "When no one believed in me, you were the only one who stood up for me." "Become my benefactor." "I will guarantee you wealth and glory." Princess Eunmyeong, the most beautiful girl in Joseon. Will she be able to win the heart of the most intellectual man in Joseon?

Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home/공주,-선비를-탐하다/57166747
    Unofficial translation: https://bato.to/series/94959/the-princess-covets-the-scholar-dynastea-scans-version

Judy Rosso and frappuccinoaddict like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for The Princess Covets the Scholar
    Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Judy Rosso likes this.
  3. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen and MTL'ed from the raws, I believe the story has now reached the part where the assassins try to kill the princess and Seoyul swoops in to save her.

5. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    wah!!! in ch 50 we finally get a reunion from FL + ML where he saves her from an assassin. they're like going deeper in the woods and at one point he's like trying to guide her and sees her hesitating/crying and he asks if she's hurting or uncomfortable. she cries and tells him that she's worrying about the crown prince because he left in a hurry prior to the attacks and she's worried he's dead.

FL: {about crown prince dying} , "if that happened, what would I do living alone?"
    ML: {pulls her into a big hug} "that will never happen"

LOLOLOL he has her like really pressed into his chest kyaaaaaaa

ML: "don't get weak. if you pass this night well, the conviction will take you to the lower court" (idk)
    FL (thinks - "it's hot")

ML: (pulls her away) "since when have you been like this?"
    FL: what?
    ML: it's so hot
    FL: (thinks - my head was heavy and hot, not my teacher)

LOL she's blushing
    HAHAHAHHA he's trying to get her onto his back and she finally relents. but as she is grabbing his shoulder, she touches his wound and she asks since when did he get hurt and climbs off. he says he's fine and she touches his face <33333333333333333333333333 THIS BOY IS IN LOVE. HES LOOKING AT HER SO SOFT (AND BLUSHING)

She asks if he's okay and he gives her this look:
    [​IMG]

YALL !!! HE JUST NEEDS THE LOVE .

_artemis_ and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  6. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO so in ch 58 ml and fl are back in the palace life and fl has been found by the 2nd ml. not sure what he's telling her but she's very uncomfy until ml swoops in and gets her out of the situation. 2nd ml flips the script and grabs her attention again. ML is stuck watching them interact in the middle and his face is the most hilarious thing

[​IMG]

Also: look at how cute our lovebirds are <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ANDDDDDDDDDDD it seems like this is the end of season 1. reviewers seemed kinda confused...

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  7. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the FL and ML lovey dovey moments we are getting in season 2. But Angst will come soon -

from a review in ch 66:
    I understand this as a novel, but it is understandable as I read the webtoon one week at a time, so it will be difficult to understand the story
    . Have them execute the current left-handers and idols, such as those in power. At that time, the members of the upper left family were framed by the treason and either died or went home. At this time, the lover on the left is the woman's mother. But the current king liked his mistress' mother. While the left-hand man was on his way home, he got married to his mistress' mother. After that, while the frame was cleared and the case where the left wounded was framed, he found Yeo-ju's maternal grandfather and dumped Fengjibaksan. Yeoju's mother became a middle-aged woman, so she couldn't take it.
    There is a saying that the youngest sibling in the upper left became a half. This also appears in episode 41.
    Left Sang also didn't originally intend to kill Yeoju's maternal grandfather's family.
    However, in revenge on the side of Yeoju's mother who was smashed by the left hand, the two left hand brothers were killed. The youngest brother on the left was shocked to see this murder scene and became an idiot.
    So, the left-hander was also king, and she pursued the wife of Yeoju to the end and killed them all. The only one who survived is Kang Jun-hyeok, Yeoju's maternal uncle, above me.
    And now the situation is, there's a bad guy up there who couldn't kill him. There is one black shroud controlling him from behind.
    It's a situation where they're plotting treason. If I write more in detail, I will only write this as a spoiler~

Rin.rinaaa likes this.