Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Sylvie's ending in the first timeline? I just know that he was replaced by the ML but i remembered that cutting the imprint will feel so damn terrible for the knight so i would like to knoe what happened to him in the first timeline

2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Your irk is more on Michael than Rosie. You just have an issue that Michael had sex with someone else in his past life. If that's an issue with you, then it's fine to just say this novel isn't what you would enjoy reading. Different people enjoy different novels, but to come and try to instill your own thoughts on a character... that's farfetched. Eve isn't you. She is able to have a happy ending because she's not you, because she can look over her jealousy toward Rosie, so she can move on with Michael. Even I have an issue with Rosie, but I'm not going to say Eve's family is going to be dysfunctional. Also Rosie is kept imprinted so there's a reason Eve doesn't have to kill her. Rosie cannot do anything to her. The imprint will harm her if she tries to harm Eve.

Also you seem to not realize that the memories come in different forms. Eve is the axis of time so her memories are through experience because the time regression was centered around her so she actually experienced the past life. Michael and Rosie on the other hand, received their memories through dreams and it's akin to just watching a movie, things just flashing before them. Michael dreamt of 5 or so years in a matter of a few dreams. You're speaking as if what you dreamt, is something you've experienced personally; it's not always the case. He remembered it and he felt guilty over it, but he didn't experience it personally.

Nothing? Well, as in not much. We won't be able to connect with his feelings because we have modern individual mindsets. Basically Sylvie was tossed aside. Going from personal knight and demoted from that, pretty much hurt him mentally. It's more of a loyal knight mindset where you lost your position. It's similar to those stories when two knights fought over a princess and one of them was her knight before, but he lost. That just looks bad on Sylvie as a knight. His chivalrous feelings were scarred on top of losing the imprint. A personal knight have a higher position than a normal guard. They get better rooming and rewards. Homunculi are just trained to be knights for the imperial family so Sylvie took his position seriously.

3. yserieh

yserieh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a reminder to people beating the dead horse that Michael had sex with someone other then our lady, just some IRL advice for you: Stop shaming people for their sexual history. Especially in cases where they were coerced/raped/assaulted. Michael was never willingly with Rosie and when you shame him over this, just remember: that is sexual assault and is the gate way to victim blaming. Power dynamics are an important thing to realize when reading historic/fantasy novels. Things like abuse (in a lot of forms) is a very common plot trope and when you blame those victims undergoing this in a fantasy/novel setting, it CAN absolutely bleed into your IRL perception. You guys need to critically think about some of these subjects authors bring up in their novels. Learn to empathize even with fictional characters. Yes, you can dislike someone with a tragic backstory, as tragedy does not excuse scum behavior.

And that is an amazing timeline, by NohrNeir.

4. jujuamin84

jujuamin84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To our biggest spoiler contributer, @NohrNeir . Are there anymore spoiler after 240 chap? I knew you have spoiled us a lot, but im craving for more. Hahaha

241-260 plus 7 add on chapters. I believed you have spoiled us on this but I need to patch them and mix and match on the actual event. Nevertheless, thanks for all your effort.

I thought that we have ignored the part where micheal passed life with rosie was just a master and servant relationship. Sighh. Well, I also came from a religion where you can only do the deeds when you are married but this is just a fiction and fantasy story. Read it with open mind. FL and ML in this story both have dynamic and stable relationship and no trust issue between them. In passed life, Eve not interested in Micheal and only be together with him in the 2nd life.

5. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    While it's true we shouldn't victim shame, Michael isn't really a victim here as he was willing to have sex with Rosie at that time in the name of revenge. He may not have enjoyed it, but he willingly did it in order to seduce her for the benefits of revenge against the imperial family. What he did wasn't entirely wrong either as it was his choice. I think what he did is more closer to prostitution? He willing sell his own body to get what he wanted out of the situation. But in my belief, I wouldn't want to shame a prostitute either so what Michael did in the past is up to him. Of course as readers, we sometimes try to instill ourselves into the characters and as female readers, we want to instill ourselves into the female lead of the story, so some readers wish for a male lead who is pure and innocent. That's not the case with Michael, but I don't believe what he did was wrong. He wanted to take down the imperial family, but he still need someone of imperial blood and Eve had been rejecting him the whole time. But for sure his body is pure in the 2nd life.

Same I thought we were long over that fact as well but some people still wish to have something to say about it. Well if a reader wish to ignore that fact to make their reading experience better, then so be it, but I'm just spoiling from what was written in the novel.

As for anything after 240 they were spoiled before. I did get more detailed around the battle scenes so I'll probably let it be.
    Chapter 241-250
    Meeting to discuss on Ambroxa
    To Battle
    Battle
    Idgras
    Battle commence again

Bridget’s troops arrive
    Bridget’s escape

Chapter 251-260
    Bridget’s final demise
    Reveal
    Ending

Sidestories (8 chapters)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    Mikleo, TrinaAngel, gnyaa and 24 others like this.
  6. jujuamin84

jujuamin84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu... gonna read it ll over again.. hahahaha

NohrNeir likes this.
  7. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm lost again, this happens to me everytiiiiiiiiiime ...whenever I read an incomplete good manhwa and I want to satisfy my curiosity by reading spoilers and then I start to wait impatiently for the manhwa to catch up ,, :cautious::(:rolleyes:

Thank you so much

NohrNeir likes this.
  8. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was Rosie the Emperor’s favorite child? Besides her so called “beauty” why was she his favorite, he seems like the type of person to value skill and power over beauty?

9. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think cause she's lovable. Pretends to be cute. Like how she gets her siblings' love too.

TrinaAngel and NohrNeir like this.
  10. shung90

shung90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all your spoilers in a day! Thank you so much @NohrNeir since I’m sure it took quite a bit of time to type out such amazing and detailed spoilers.

NohrNeir likes this.
  11. Mainexxxxxxxx10

Mainexxxxxxxx10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir first of all I would like to thank you for your efforts and time. We really appreciate it , thank you!!

I just want to tell my opinion for this story base of what I've read here. Either the 8th princess and ML does had sex in the past , it doesn't matter. seriously? How can a lowly-slave knight can against the royal family member? And base of the situations , I think the 8th princess is not the only one who had sex with our ML. Bridgette (am I right? 3rd princess) can possibly do it too. It doesn't make sense that she didn't , knowing how hot our ML is and she also have a harem duh? She can force him to sleep with her too because at that time she's the emperor. So virginity doesn't matter.

BUT I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT THE 8TH PRINCESS HAD HER SECOND CHANCE AND SHE IS THE SECOND FAVORITE PERSON OF THE MC AND ML's DAUGHTER! even tho they didn't had sex in that current timeline but knowing she , ml and mc had their memories inatact in their previous past life ... Its kinda awkward. I can't accept that the 8th princess had her chance but the 3rd didn't. The 8th princess just change for the better cuz she's afraid to die but if she had power like the 3rd princess I think she will choose to step in and get revenge on the two. The 8th princess doesn't even want the ML for our MC because she hate him. How dare her! How shameless!!. At this point I much prepare the 3rd princess who acts arrogant but true to herself and knows what she want than the 8th who acts innocent but the truth is not. But overall , this story is unique and eye catching! my gosh , I decided to made an account just to say this HAHA I really loath the 8th princess hmp! Tho I know everybody deserve second chance but its unfair how the author give the 8th princess a chance but the 3rd didn't. Think of it , who is much worst? The 3rd who sell our MC for political alliance (it's bad but all the princess/prince need to do this , cuz its for their kingdom) or the one who killed our MC who that time is her only family? Actually , Bridgette might not kill Derek in their first TL cuz our MC just stay tune. Made the 8th princess much worst than the 3rd. At this point , I realize that the 8th princess is the "favored child" not just by the emperor but the author itselfs

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    TrinaAngel, Auroralx, enisha and 6 others like this.
  12. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in the same boat with those who're not satisfied with Rosie’s end. Her becoming one of the close knitted member of FL’s faction doesn’t feel right at all. Like everyone said, the only reason she’s on FL’s side is because she’s afraid to die. It’s not a sincere change to be a better person. If she has the same resources like Bridget, 100% sure that she’ll be up and against FL at any given chance. I’m not suggesting that she must die or something like that. But being an ally at an arms length suited more than she becoming the second favorite person of FL’s child. Her character change is just unconvincing, even with imprints. She could very well be like Slyvie. Can’t go against but unwilling inside, hence the act of subordination is nothing but toture. Inherently, the core is still the same. I suppose the positive, “sincere” change of her was indicated by the author with her dismissing her harem, just like what FL advice her to. But in the end it was a change prompt by others.

13. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so when you say he doesn't live with her anymore there still married right and do they live together when she gets pregnant.

14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    He does live with her but he also travels since he's the Duke of Idgras now so he sometimes go there for a few months to deal with monsters while she stays in the palace most of the time since she's working for the emperor.

15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you recommend me a novel where FL kills slave traders?I'm serious. I would love to go read one like that but i cant find it. Most FLs dont give a shit about slavery and a novel like this is very unique already even though the institution that supported slavery still stood. Like even a civil war had to happen to end slavery in Amecia. Would have liked more repercussions for the main peeeps benefiting off of it

Oh well. Cant have everything. Still a better novel tho

16. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont exactly remember but i can recommend a few novels. The baby raising devil was one of them. She just said what if u do if a trader kidnap and sell me and bam her family killed slave traders. There was another one too but i forgot the name.

theilikepie likes this.
  17. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. I saw some posts where people are blaming ML of cheating/not loving MC, but he was practically a slave to the imperial family, just had a name of a knight and he couldn't do anything. He never liked her, he slept with her because he had to. Je always liked MC. So, as some others who agree with us said, je was ABUSED. SEXUALLY ABUSED, also physically and mentally.
    Slaves can't chose what they want to do, they are bound to do everything their masters want them to do.
    I don't see any problem in this detail in the story, I even see it as something that can deepen ML's love for MC because of how he feels when he remembers all that from 1. timeline.

18. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading the manhwa, I just read 3 chapters but I want to ask 2 questions.
    1. Who else is the evil character other than Rose in this manhwa?
    2. Who are the good ones?

19. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never really saw Rose as evil. She is more of a spoiled brat than evil. Bridgette is evile

Emma626 and Helerya like this.
  20. 4spoils

4spoils Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Murdering your sister isn't evil?