Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. pullipko

pullipko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a copy of english translation of this novel, even if mtl?

2. missguided12

missguided12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone DM me for the english translated novel? I want to read the whole story
    than in bullet. I appreciate it chinggu!

Sakurasira and globalafair like this.
  3. Georgesmith12

Georgesmith12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the time to shift in this town. Thanks mate for the spoilers! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

4. nobi

nobi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm late, regarding wether the ML slept with Rosie bxtch. Maybe there's a high chance that they weren't sexually involve since imprint doesn't work on the ML. And since he's good with magic he probably use some illusion to trick the bxxch that they had sex. (Is what I want to believe) Well there's a high chance that the author will pull an uno reverse card. I'm currently on episode 49 on the manhwa, and I came to actually see some spoilers, but I ended up getting confused instead because of the different opinions. I would appreciate it if someone can give me a clear spoiler.

Ivy-Khun likes this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML definitely, 100% had sexual intercourse with Rose in past life. This confirmed both the novel and webtoon (I read all spoilers here + some MTLed chapters, and follow the webtoon). In past life ML couldn't take it anymore being imprisoned for "disobeying" the royal family, this was unconscious because he was the most superior homunculus. So his only way was to fake it, to fake being obedient to the royal family so he could finally leave the cage and take his revenge. He fell in love with MC but MC refused to take him as her "knight" bc of her morals and principles. This happened several times, desperate ML took the revenge route. He knew already that Rose would be the easiest to manipulate and control in a way and get the maximum benefits as Rose was VERY influential in social circles and was ADORED by the emperor; and even tho Rose is also a sex maniac (like all royal family) BUT she's not that crazy like Betty that basically had an entire harem for herself (the oldest sister aka the crown princess). And Rose was also attracted to the beautiful ML, she wanted the best for herself. It was easy for ML to get her. Of course they had sex bc if not ML wouldn't be able to control Rose so long and even have her so infatuated and greedy that she killed her own family to be the only one. I believe that both ML and Rose knew subconsciously that it's not love just physical pleasure as both has what each other had --- Rose got the ML, most beautiful and powerful homunculus, and ML got to control a member of the imperial fam. I remember quite well that it was mentioned that ML considered his sex with Rose his own decadent punishment for taking the revenge route and betraying his feelings towards MC.

I think what confused everyone was that moment when Rose screamed that she's pregnant with ML's child (you know, in past timeline), and ML told her that he used other homunculus sperm to get her pregnant. In the past ML started to experiment to get a royal blood descendant pregnant from a homunculus bc he was planning to overthrow the tyrannical royal family and he would become the new emperor, BUT homunculus cannot have children AT ALL. The most powerful bloodline was the royal family so ML had to at least leave a member of royal family to experiment with this. This also indirectly confirms that he had sex with Rose, to see if she could get pregnant. When the rebellion started, Rose understood that she has to be useful to the ML and stay alive this is why she agreed to other experiments to get ML's child. So, basically they experimented with artificial insemination (AI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) ..the idea is that ML used other homunculi sperm heh. Rose maybe really didn't even know or noticed this, or she was too delusional that even tho she knew that it's not ML's sperm but ...well, too delusional.

So to wrap-up, yes, ML and Rose did the intercourse for sure -- ML himself decided that it was his own decadent self-punishment for his revenge/rebellion plans. And nope, it wasn't ML child, he experimented on Rose with IVF and used other homunculi sperm. At this point Rose had some screws loose already.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    Shion Lee and bigredqueen like this.
  6. nobi

nobi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you so much for clearing it. Also I appreciate that you take some of your time to explain.:blobpats::aww::blobmelt:

rock.doll likes this.
  7. ROEM CALYPSE

ROEM CALYPSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Do you, Crown Princess of Hadelamid Empire, this Evienrose Chloel Hadelamide, swear to accept Michaelis Agnito Igdras as your
    concubine?”

“I swear by my name and honor.”

“Do you, Michaelis Agnito Igdras, Duke of Igdras and the commander of the Imperial Knights, be the companion of Her Majesty, the Highest Crown Princess of the Empire?”

“I swear by my name and honor.”

“These two became a couple. Exchange the ring for a token of your pledge...and kiss.”

The ceremony that followed immediately was a surprise event. What the Supreme Court embroidered on a dry, boring imperial wedding.

The sound of 'Oh my gosh' was heard from all over the audience.

On one hand, others were clasping the handle like it was about to break.

Eve's eyes widened at the outrageous request. It was difficult for her to do that in public. Michael smiled and whispered.

“It’s okay, Eve.”

“Michael? Oh!”

Flutter!

Michael lifted her veil over her head with one arm.

It became a curtain and made a blind spot from everyone's gaze.

He immediately wrapped his other arm around Eve's waist and kissed her.

“Ah, um……"

The long kiss of the vow took place in the pure white veil character.

Therefore, what is invisible provokes the imagination and the aristocrats in the audience exclaimed in surprise.

It was a time when even the Supreme Court judge was slightly perplexed by the unintentional dark atmosphere.

“Ah, now stop! stop! stop!"

The kiss ended only after the emperor stopped him. The audience burst into laughter as they watched the two of them fall as if it were a pity, and some laughed meanly.

8. stepretty143

stepretty143 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel plssss

Thamalasca likes this.
  9. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Kikim

Kikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

11. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, I'm a new fan of this manhwa. I wanna ask something, how much chapter is this series' novel has? Is it 250 chapters just like how its written on this site's 1st page? I also wanna ask about which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the manhwa's ending season 1? Thanks in advance.

12. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    260main+8side
    Ch40 in manhwa is still in the ch31-88

13. mrs_F

mrs_F Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was soooo good!! The manhwa has a long wtg! Tysm for all the spoilers!

I’m curious… Rosie was able to get pregnant using sperm from another homunculus from the past TL. By this, how come ML and MC didn’t just use the same method to get themselves pregnant? Did I miss something? I only read all the spoilers from the main ToC.

14. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @mrs_F ! So when Rosie was pregnant, at the beginning of the story, it wasn't guaranteed that the child would be born safely or normal since it was an "experiment". Nothing is really explained on how this "experiment" was conducted, but even Mickeal didn't seem sure of the result. He was just using Rosie as an "incubator" and the only reason he wanted a child from a royal was to gain control over the philosophers' stone because you need the special royal genes/blood to do it. Also, the method of getting Rosie pregnant isn't known to the MC and only she retains her memory in the beginning. I think if Mackael, who regains his memories as time goes on, decided not to disclose the method used to get Rosie pregnant, you can bet that the MC's 10 days of intercourse solution was probably better for all those invvolved, escpecially the mother to be.

bigredqueen, rock.doll and mrs_F like this.
  15. peeee

peeee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi does this have an eng trans? I just read the manhwa but i couldn't find the novel :c

literally just made an acc to ask about this haha

16. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with other posters, and I'm pretty sure that Micheal "did it" with Rosie in the past life, it's just one of his duty as a "slave" knight. I know that 95% of modern-day Chinese romance novels have virgin male leads but Korean novels don't have that pattern and they don't make a big deal out of it (whether the male lead is virgin or not). But to lighten the mood, Michael is indeed a virgin in his 2nd life. He had the memories of the 1st timeline (including all the memories of having snu snu with Rosie) but it's the past/or to say correctly, it's belong to a timeline that is no longer exist, there is nothing anyone can do to change it.

Ivy-Khun likes this.
  17. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information mate. Wow this series is a long paced one huh

18. Ivy-Khun

Ivy-Khun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In manhwa, Michael already called her nickname at Chap 29 and nothing was explained.:blobsob:Did they change the plot?

It is possible that he did that with bixh in the 1st TL cuz he had to trick her in every way to reach his goal (ofc Eve is his most important goal). I cant even imagine the pain he had surffered all those years; being with a woman he disgusted, covering his desires for Eve who was right in front of his eyes.:blobsob:But we can regard Michael in 2nd TL as virgin. (Rosie in this TL is a virgin too cuz u know Im sure the blood would come out on her 1st night with Salvie). About Michael's memories, he later admitted to Eve that he felt he never lived in that timeline because he only saw them in his parts of dreams and they were like illusions.But he was very delighted knowing that he loved eve so much even in his past life. :bloblove: And he said she could regard him as a brand new person. So...you dont have to worry.:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

19. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually novels have more sexual implications than the manhwas so I doubt the overall plot of the manhwa changed since everything else seemed about the same just that novel usually more detailed and explain the little things. Even with the knighting ceremony, if I remembered correctly, it was said it would make the homunculus knight stronger but also bind them more when in the latest chapter it didn't say that. Along with the time when Eve suggested he stay the night, she had a couch bring in where he can sleep and manhwa skipped that too. Later on her servants would remove the couch to force them to sleep together so maybe it'll be something brought up again. But these little details missing don't affect the plot of the novel so they're not huge plot changers.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    Ivy-Khun and ArkiV_10 like this.
  20. Ivy-Khun

Ivy-Khun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah my heart's breaking. But I hope they do not change Michael's confession part.:blobsad: U know what I mean, right:blobpeek:...But I really have expected that so much cuz it would be the 1st time they open their feelings to each other and how much they love each other. And the art tooT~T. Their faces become uglier. But since the story itself is so good, Ill never drop this.

NohrNeir likes this.