Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to 5 chapters out now. :blob_pompom: is there a novel for this? I know Kakao has it up to a certain chapter. Can't read it though because u have to be 15 and up. I can't seem to understand the phone age confirmation part. :blob_teary: anyone have any info on the novel?

Laerta, RuuChan and simplysharonda like this.
  2. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i tried to look for raws in newtoki but nada. Anyone who have the slightest idea where to find link for raws or novels perhaps?

missguided12 likes this.
  3. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is he made himself the emperor. That kind of position comes with responsibilities. As a leader, he is obligated to prioritize and care for the well being of all the people who supported, fought, and shed their blood to help put him on that throne. A good ruler should serve for the good of all and not just for a single individual. His fellow Homunculi risked a lot to help him and his revolt it's only right that he repay them in kind.

Imagine if you were a slave who after so long of being oppressed has finally grasped freedom thanks in part to the sacrifices you and your brethten made only for your 'leader' to throw everything away because his crush died. Wouldn't you feel used too? While ML's feelings are understandable as a person, this isn't all about him. As a supposed emperor, love doesn't justify screwing over his own people who suffered like he did because of his personal feelings. That's absolutely selfish and scummy on ML's part and makes him unfit for the throne.

4. Thclownn

Thclownn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like the novel only available in kakaopage

5. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally get where you're coming from, but I have to respectfully disagree with some of the points you made. The ML didn't fight because he has had enough of the system's oppression and the mistreatment he endured, and not because he reached a breaking point, he rebelled because his crush was getting married off. I also think that the mother analogy is not really accurate since his affection for the FL was one-sided, there was no real intimacy or closeness or even much of a bond between them unlike the relationship a mother would have with her child.

In addition to that, he was the leader of the other homunculi. they fought for him and for a better world, they bled for him, some of them died following him. And in the end after they finally reached freedom, he is willing to disregard their sacrifice for his own personal interest. It honestly makes it seem like he just lied to the other slaves about his goals so he can use them to become emperor and gain power. Like they were just pawns or something. And it circles back to him using and discarding the 8th princess.

Again I am keeping my fingers crossed for the story to change my perspective of him, but so far I'm not so sure I like him is all.

Laerta, noula, Bella94 and 10 others like this.
  6. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh My God!!!!
    I'm literally in love with this ML cause:
    He literally is so devoted to MC and god this guy started a rebellion to stop her political Marriage. Then so, he could have her!!! Even though there may be flaws with him, I hope that he would get a nice character development. This ML literally stayed with MC's corpse for 4 days and turned back the time with a help of mage, the MC would remember everything of it as well and then ML said, "Even if you would kill or choose me either of them would be fine, eve." We wanted this kind of sweet and caring ML but the one of the main problem is that homunculus could get brainwashed by the imperial family.

7. Thclownn

Thclownn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know the artist twitter?

8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtoki added it today, here.

9. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is a science based story... According to my understanding, the experiment ML mentioned that gets the 8th princess pregnant isn't a direct way of a normal human interaction. Bear in mind, they're involving some experimental method where by I thought might be the same as IVF (so sudden thinking) that's why ML said to 8th princess that she didn't even know who's sperm she had which means she confidently thought it'll be ML's. There are a lot of homunculus sperm that can be used for experiment. Doesn't mean it must be ML's right?

The purpose of the experiment might be to find out a way whether their species are able to undergo reproduction. And if there's hope, maybe ML wants a child with FL. But unfortunately, she was killed. :'(

P/s I need to say this in order to protect ML's first time with FL. I don't think he's somewhat another trashy ML. :blobjoy:

Laerta, Bella94, minibeth and 22 others like this.
  10. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although this is most likely the scenario. I don't get a lot of readers putting sanctimony in any of the leads virginity plotwise. I get it gives bonus points for the romance and add a bit of spice to the 'fated-to-be trope'. But come on, lot of readers are gonna bash good stories if ever they found that ML was a fucboy before getting to know-MC stage.

Back to the story tho, 8th princess is an attention-wh**e. It took her more than 5 hours to get her Appointed Knight imprinted.
    Another interesting character was Bridgette's knight who seems to be also unaffected by the mind control of the Imperial Family.
    And it seems the only talented one in alchemy on the family is our MC. Although she had to use banned items to get ML successfully imprinted(which is gonna break apart after 2-3 years). She's also collecting pokemons(characters are integral in the first time line) that are either famous for their works, or those that get f**ked by Bridgette and the Royal family(not in its literal sense).

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  11. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory that the 8th princess knew that the ml love the fl and he's soon gonna rebel and kill everybody except the fl and that is why when she got pregnant she deluded herself into that it's his child and he has no choice but to spare her and maybe come to love her. Cuz like why was she being such a psycho about making the fl drink the poison? And she even said something about like no one is gonna come in their way(when the fl died). So maybe she knew that the ml loves her? :hmm:

12. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the whole virginity concept is shallow. But one of the reasons people get up in arms over the ML's first time is because 99% percent of this stories always go to any length to reserve the FL's 'purity' for the ML and the ML only no matter how ridiculous and contrived it is. Like virginity shouldn't be a measurment of one's love and dedication but that sentiment only seem to apply to MLs. Fl's must always have all their first experiences to their 'fated' love interests and no one else conveniently enough. It's like the narrative implies that the worth and value of their true love for the guy depends on wether they had sex with someone else already or not.

Perhaps, if FLs aren't always the stereotypical inexperienced and pure girl then people wouldn't get so worked up over this whole thing. But aside from mature/r-18 romance works, I've barely, if ever, come across a non-virgin FL that mostly didn't come from sexual assault/abuse(because that's the only reason why she wouldn't be pure anymore according to cliche).

ReineLamia, Laerta, noula and 19 others like this.
  13. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Elyriona likes this.
  14. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sage that turned back the time is MC's teacher, I bet you all.

15. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna clear something about our ML which people are kinda misunderstanding.
    IMG_20210314_150531.jpg
    Here the Princess herself is not sure though.
    IMG_20210314_150551.jpg
    The ML didn't do the deed with her because:
    IMG_20210314_150610.jpg
    He used a the PHILOSOPHER'S STONE.
    IMG_20210314_150641.jpg
    IMG_20210314_150655.jpg
    God! She's delusional.

IMG_20210314_150716.jpg
    The ML used another homunculus sperms for the experiment on her not HIS.
    IMG_20210314_150731.jpg

The ML DID NOT do the DEED with the 8th princess and all he did was, mixed some homunculus' sperms with the philosopher's stone and then with the Princess' blood and homunculus cannot reproduce though and the 8th princess was a laboratory experiment rat for the ML and ML stated that 8th princess doesn't have a single idea who will be the father of the child.

16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for explaining :aww: now my dumbass finally understands it.

17. kimmaeli

kimmaeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up camp here... :sushi_sleeping: Thank you in advance for the spoilers. :p

Corunee likes this.
  18. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us more :sushi_dead:

19. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a possibility he did that experiment because he might want to have kids with Eve one day :blobmelt:

20. castielris13

castielris13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up camp here. Hopefully someone will pick up the novel soon:blobpeek::blobpeek: