Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :blobpeek:

2. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler pls

3. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree.. she reminds me of Villainesses from Isekai stories especially that his fiancé loves another person

LayZhang, Drayne, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  4. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna follow his thread since the story seems promising!

Anyway can someone get spoilers please??
    Did the sister slept with Micheal in the first life? i've read it was a custom for the homunculus to sleep with their master to prove their loyalty, can someone tell me if it did happen with the crazy sister and the ML?:cry:

Laerta likes this.
  5. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand why people are being concerned whether ML slept with MC's sis or not. It's not like sleeping with females other than MC made his character bad. MC and ML were not even in relationship to begin with.
    Someone already clarified that he did not slept with MC's sister.

6. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE="
    Some chapter titles are:
    16: Success of imprinting Yeoju and Namju
    26: Attend the first banquet with Yeoju and Namju
    71: The reason for returning to Yeoju
    72: I know myself
    93: The male Joo recovering some memories before return
    113: The return of Namju and Yeoju

Book ends at chapter 125. The blog gave the characters and romance five stars, which is pretty surprising. I can’t wait for this one to be translated.[/QUOTE]
    i believe she wrote the book has 125 ch as of march 2019, the story has more but i can't access the raws since it require age verification

7. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The book had 260 chapters, (as i remember a korean page saying ch 151 was their first kiss)

So something happened during a hunting competition, the 'soul' of Galamut(an ancient beast) attacked MC as the soul knew that MC imprinted the 'king of homunculus'. ML saved MC in time and they had to leave the competition so they teleported back to an area/place where MC learned with her master. The Master(She's called Sage of Spruce Forest according to MTL) wasn't there.

MC was able to talk to her master in a 'dream-like' communication. Her master knew that she regressed and will answer her questions regarding how. Her master will give a clue that the one who did the ritual was the person who loved her the most as she was made the 'axis' of the regression. MC assumed that it was her master who did the ritual but her master said that there were two people involved in the ritual and they even had to use half of the philosopher's stone for it. MC knew that the only person who currently have the philosopher's stone was Michaelis. She contemplated for a while outside the hut she was currently staying with ML.

When MC left outside to stargaze. MC's master was also able to communicate with ML. ML questioned MC's master about why the 'soul' called him the 'King of Homunculus' and she answered him a bit, also telling him that he regressed back, and that he will unlock his memories in time or when he unlocks his power as 'King of Homunculus'. ML left to think that the person who regressed back is dangerous and he might have to eliminate him/her. So MC's master just encourage him to unlock his power so that maybe he could remember. He never told ML who did the regression or who was regressed back as MC didnt tell ML herself about the regression itself.

8. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for more spoilers:sneaky:
    By the way when she returned and said "I have to see my master", her master's pic really looked like the one who returned time or Im imagining it?!

Laerta and aadawne17 like this.
  9. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML recovered his memory?How?

Svitlanak likes this.
  10. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read this novel...OMG its not fair we get ish like Wattpad but not gold storylines like this. Lol, I read the raw up to ch 10 at newtoki. It seems like she has changed her approach. She dressed up and was not confrontational with her father. She also seems to have gone to make ML her knight with the permission of her father. It seems like her siblings tried to prevent her from going but IDK (her father locked him up for disobedience(?)). The younger sister was shitty from the start but it seems like FL never noticed because she was busy(trying to free the knights and practicing magic) LOL. The little sister is already jealous of her beauty but is still conceited. Her brothers seem like instigators who are AHoles.

Laerta, LayZhang, Shion Lee and 2 others like this.
  11. aadawne17

aadawne17 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if I am not mistaken in capturing the storyline from some of the spoilers I read..

ML needs someone of royal blood who is blinded by love and can obey his words, so he could make it a tool to be able to find a way to free him and the homonculi from the royals.
    And the choice fell on the 8th princess. Because 3rd princess is more dangerous whereas he likes 7th Princess (Eve/MC).
    He started his plans ever since he heard that Eve was going to be engaged / married (?) To someone else, And he didn't want that to happen.

So maybe it could be said that from the beginning ML could be said to be "clean", because the only goal was the freedom of homonculi and to get Eve. Then he also pretended to be a knight for the 8th princess to smooth out his plan, Because ML has the resistance to brainwashing by royals. and I don't think ML sleep with the 8th princess.

IIVISS, Minaeli, Laerta and 12 others like this.
  12. aadawne17

aadawne17 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Twt : @irinbi

13. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm days late to this party, but wanted to add my two cents.

Even just four (manga) chapters in, the story has established that MC does not have all of the facts and that her understanding of events is not necessarily correct. I wouldn't go so far as to say that she's not a reliable narrator, but this is clearly a story told with multiple limited POVs not an omniscient one. That means that when MC says, "and ML plotted the downfall of the royal family and planned a rebellion" she... might not be correct. When she says, "he manipulated the 8th princess because he thought she would be the easiest to use," she might still be wrong. In fact, from what we've seen so far, I think she vastly overestimates the amount of agency that ML actually had.

(no comment on whether he was a good emperor. he was a leader of a bloody revolution and that rarely translates to being a good leader of a country, IMO, so that is... historically accurate, if nothing else.)

Here's what we know about the personal knight system: royal family members can pick one of the homunculi to be a knight; the ones who hate any given royal family member the most are their own personal knights. Homunculi are never allowed to refuse (...or even accept?) the situation, their consent is not relevant at all. The 8th princess took a liking to ML and decided to have him. ML,on the other hand, was obsessed with MC and even after becoming the 8th princess' knight, wanted to be MC's knight.

I don't think ML tricked the 8th princess into taking him as her knight. He may have manipulated her afterward, but I can't bring myself to judge a slave for manipulating their (implied) abusive masters. (and it sounds like... maybe sexually abusive? depends how far the author takes it, I guess)

Well, the baby isn't the product of him doing the deed with her, in any case. I... personally can't imagine that someone as obsessed with him as the 8th princess was wouldn't have forced the issue.

14. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. sami102

sami102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this content, i wish i can understand Korean, there are many good Korean novel. Please give me more spoilers about the moment of Evenrose and Michael

Uncopyright likes this.
  16. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Royal bloodline is known for their virility. They need to produce a capable heir who can practice and understand higher level of Alchemy so they could have good control on their Homunculus and the Philosopher's Stone. That is why the successor can be chosen even as a girl as long as he/she had the skills and power(both literal and in political sense).

Prince and Princesses can chose their own personal knight. These personal knights also had another duty in which the royals would term it as 'Inspection', this is even a topic between princesses during their tea-time. Princes and Princesses f*ck around with their Homunculus as its considered the duty of their Personal Knight(Homunculus) to attend to their masters during the night. This is allowed because Homunculus are infertile.

<Had to use the ML's original hair color>
    Regarding ML in the first timeline, ML stayed in prison for a longer time before deciding to get imprinted by the royal family. He was able to fake the brainwashing part of the imprinting that was done by the Emperor. He stayed as a normal knight for a year observing the royal family. He mostly notices MC during those times(note that MC in this timeline did not want to have any Personal Knight because of her beliefs and principles, she wanted the Homunculus to be treated with equal rights and not tools for the royal family) and initially wanted her to have him as her personal knight which MC rejected multiple times.
    I do believe at this point ML wants to have his revenge against the imperial family, and because of MC's constant rejection, he had to relent in the alternative, which is to seduce and use the 8th princess for his plans. He defeated Sylvestrian, 8th Princess' personal knight and took his place. So during his time just as a regular knight, he probably had good feelings for the MC, and further developed his feelings for MC when he was the 8th Princess' personal knight. When he knew MC was gonna get married to some far away noble, he advanced his plans and put the rebellion into motion.

He did before the rebellion started, as it was the duty of the personal knight(Homunculus) to attend to their master during the night of the said 'Inspection'.
    He also likened his past as his 'dark history' as he said during those times 'he was able to abandon his mind and body' just so he could have his revenge against the Imperial family. He also likened that it was 'like a punishment for his crimes'.

Disclaimer Notice: Im reading this with MTL-papago(and OCR might affected the accuracy). Also my brain probably got fried with MTL, so this might not be too accurate.
    ML and MC's(technical) first kiss was on chapter 101. MC was out of mana with her breathing underwater magic because he used it on ML, ML had to share his air with MC, and for a moment there were tongues involved.
    ML and MC's first sloppy kiss was on chapter 150. This was also where they confessed to each other.
    ML and MC's first night was on chapter 151. It's explicit but not on the same level with the 19+ KR smut novels I've read.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  17. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this mean that ML and the 8th princess were actually sexually involved with each other (even if he isn't the one who got her pregnant)? I can't help asking...

Laerta, Irishh, Samsamsam11 and 3 others like this.
  18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really care if ml slept with the 8th princess when he was her knight. ._. I don't care if he's a virgin or not. At least he didn't fuck the 8th princess to get pregnant for the experiment.

His situation as a homunculus was already explained and it is understood that the royalties fuck around with them. Treating them as slaves. So I wouldnt be surprised if he slept with the 8th princess maybe to convince her that he's brainwashed or something but it didnt mean that he likes to have sex with the 8th princess. ( Which, I think it's imposible since he's immune with the brainwash thingy) .

Thanks for the spoilers ️️ everyone.. :aww:

I would just like to know how the things working out for the Fl and Ml. And based on previous chapter ( I dont understand korean so this is just my interpretation, correct me if Im wrong)

Does it mean that she chose him as her knight?.:hmm:

IIVISS, TrinaAngel, Laerta and 22 others like this.
  19. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers! From the raws it looks like FL went looking for the ML this time, is she making him her personal guard so soon?