Korean The Princess in the Dumpster

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by nkkkwa, Jul 22, 2020.

1. nkkkwa

nkkkwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name: The Princess in the Dumpster (쓰레기장 속 황녀님)
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54097129
    Manhwa Adaptation: N/A
    NU Link: N/A

Why It Should Get Picked Up: I only found this through some MTL, but it's so interesting so far!! FL was a child of the Emperor and a maid. Apparently, the Emperor loved the maid, however, on the night she had to give birth to the child, it seemed like the Emperor had to take care of some issues somewhere else and had to leave them alone. However, when her mother gave birth to her, she died in the process and because of that (and her origins) something happened that caused everyone to forget everything that involved her, which made the FL's father forget about her too and so she ended up being abandoned with only a dragon hatchling on her side.
    I honestly look forward to seeing to the father/daughter scenes in this novel!! I feel like it has some similar themes to Lady Baby, Who Made Me A Princess, Daughter of the Emperor, etc.. From the chapters I've read, it hasn't been explained much, but it also looks like some magic/fantasy themes are involved in this novel too!

Description:
    Deep sunken cheeks, dirty skin which lost its original color, twig-like wrists, filthy fingernails and a much smaller body for her age.

And with neglected hair hanging over half of her face, this small child is actually the forgotten Royal Princess of the Empire.

Unable to stifle her hunger any longer, she crawls out of her hiding within a tiny, old, worn-down castle in search of food...

"I'm hungry..."

The small girl who's wearing nothing but shabby clothes murmured without even realizing.

"Can I eat this...?"

Her small fern-like hand tore a piece of vegetation off of the ground, but she eventually put it down while shaking her head from side to side. The little girl hadn't had a proper meal for three days...

"Estrella..."

The child recited the name, her words one with the wind. It was a precious name that she had earned only after a long time.

"I'm sorry I'm late."

"...It's alright."

The little one who replied then slumped onto Aelias' chest.

2. rolt

rolt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's not the emperor and the maid's child. I also read the mtl

3. Evgrace

Evgrace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL mother is some kind of rare species that when she died the people who remember her is forgot, but I read from the mtl FL mother choses to erase people memory. So she could chose not to be forgotten or what? I'm so confused:blobconfused:
    Also RIP my English :blobjoy:

AnnHime and seabuckthorn like this.
  4. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its already picked up. Its just that the translator didn't update it in NU. It already has 18 chapters in wattpad and you can find the novel with the same title

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O must say I found how they renamed it a bit dumb...

That said, 18 chapters till she gets a name, also the mother is kind of an idiot, she knew she would be forgotten, and did not take any counter measures/contingency plans to ensure the father knew about the child...

6. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh Whut. Authors keep on coming up with really bizzare ways of using a abandoned little suffering child being picked up by father trope without causing reader anger to the father.

But since I love a cute daddy-daughter story, I will just pretend this makes sense lol. Spoilers, pls

Sutad Aatma and Aquaa like this.
  7. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to read it.. hope someone picked this again :(

8. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that the morning will come out of it. can anyone say some spoilers ??

9. Emme Unofficial

Emme Unofficial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there going to be a manhwa adaptation for this one?

10. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People said manhwa skip a lot of scene in the novel and when i found out about the novel it was already taken down. Can someone send an invite link

11. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read in the i.g that the ml is the spirit(long hair guy) ml and fl can only meet during winter because the spirit was punished. The reason he was punished was because the fl has died and he resurrected her. The spirit gave up his immortality in the end so he could marry fl

12. AhriAiri

AhriAiri New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone want to translate this I’m willing to help as a proof reader ! ! !

IceQueenRinne1234 and rock.doll like this.
  13. Makubex000

Makubex000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. tobioboi

tobioboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please spoil us a little? about the Empress and the ml and about her siblings? i think about dereck a lot... as you can see from the novel art... he-:oops: