Spoiler The Princess in the Dumpster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 13, 2020.

1. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyou for the meal!!!!!!

oh my God, this is one of the best parenting novel done right for me LOL

its God society, im telling you, at this point (and some their Godly appearance at other novel) shouldnt they, somehow an omnipotent and benevolent being? why did you guys screwed up big times here and there? :blobflag:

quick question, did izak and estrella being buddy buddy in the end? and what is zion? is he just a normal dragon or...? cus the blue spirit seems hate him

aww, this is so cute! i want to see that head priest teary-eyed begging for forgiveness in the manhwa. no, i want to see ALL OF THESE, in the manhwa!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    Neyva, Lollizstarlight and rock.doll like this.
  2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the topic of Gods in this novel is ...interesting and kinda human-ish. The author didn't go with the route of 'peerless, omnipotent, wise and benevolent Gods' but with something similar to Greek mythology. I mean, look at Zeus only and his many 'romances' with human women. I read somewhere (a meme on insta lol) that if Zeus didn't f*ck so many women there wouldn't be the Greek mythology now lol.

Well, the existence of dragons per sé is not normal, bu I get it, yeah, Zion is a normal dragon, kinda. Zion grew up to a full grown up size and Estrella flies him frequently. Also, Zion can minimize his size, so he can be close to Estrella all the time as a huge grown up dragon can't move much around especially in close spaces. Well, Zion is not like a very normal dragon, he changes sizes, colors, understands human speech, so he does have some ....abilities? but in rest he's pretty normal, like he doesn't change into a human lol.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  3. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, that makes sense. Thanks Olympus!.

oh, i thought Zion is something like demonic dragon. Since the spirit usually represent of something holy/pure, so they must be have a mindset/feels if there's a devil/demonic being around them. Thanks again love!!!

rock.doll likes this.
  4. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!!

I've read the thread so far and I fell in love with the Estrella's sibs even harder than before... So I'd love to know if the relationship between the three of them/their parents is fleshed out in some way? Or if they have strong ties to other characters unrelated to MC (like Leona with that duke), something like that.

I'd appreciate it a lot if someone could give me some more spoilers about the siblings, no matter how little!

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  5. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh.. Well, I kept in mind that possibility so it hasn't really been a let-down but more of a confirmation... In many stories the side characters have not much of a role beyond fawning over the MC so I'm not particularly surprised. For people who tend to fall in love with side characters more than with the main ones like me, life be harsh like that :')
    It is a a big waste since there are several characters that seem pretty different from the usual repertoire in this demographic, but beggars can't be choosers. It'd be nice if the manhwa were to add some additional cute family scenes.. Surely hoping for that Grand Duchess Leona side story!

Thank you lots for replying!! I thought I'd get no answer, I appreciate it <3

Mangafreakspark and rock.doll like this.
  6. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the amazing spoiler list; Heck I was just hoping to find out if she officially got registered into the family as the 4th child and 2nd Princess and was able to remain comfy (I know there will be Drama but Comfy by the end) and grow up; so I assume she winds up with Dad and Adopted mom and her half siblings officially (though I saw they dont cover them much in the novel and the sister only gets her adult side story at least she found love in her marriage seemingly ? Similar to her parents perhaps) - so than our our ML wouldn't have to worry about money per say .. just worry about our MC's Parents Approval :blobpopcorn: Heres hoping that is exactly what happens

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    TrinaAngel, Neyva and rock.doll like this.
  7. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With pleasure. :blobangel:

Yes, Estrella become a very loved member of the family. She calls Selena mom, all love her, pamper her, worry for her, etc., so no drama here at all.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  8. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome - though I could easily see (though correct me if im wrong) him marrying into her family with said marriage lol I dont see a Papa and Mama bear like Elias and Selena sending her off to live with him (im glad to see him working so hard normal human wise but also not shocked as you said she is his universe) lol Marry him sure live in their own palace sure (I mean there is a reconstructed one in the area) but off somewhere else randomly not sure lol(heck she proposed to him lmao) Over all just seems like a great story that i rarely get to see with the loving full family being the imperial and mostly biological one ; I hope the webtoon fills any holes that novel left; and I hope like some Knovels and Webtoons this one really would be a great SOL -Fantasy anime adaption ;3

Neyva, engengeng19 and rock.doll like this.
  9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it explained how Astarod came to know about Estrella in the first place? Was he her mother’s acquaintance or is it connected to her mix of god’s powers that he came to find her? I assume she died being a newborn so why was he so attached to her at that time to give up most of his powers for her revival?

crystalleciel likes this.
  10. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also feel the same way about the mcs mother but I actually pity her instead of hating her because as an inbred that cannot die, the only way to escape her sad fate and life would be to give birth to an unfortunate child, she exchanged her chid for her freedom which is the death she has been begging for. I don’t understand why the spirit guy didn’t write a letter and dump it in the emperors bedroom or study since he knows that once her mother dies everyone will forget her, how can that emperor remember having a kid when he can’t even remember the mother? Spirit guy who found her earlier should have even dumped her at the emperors door with a letter or something. He failed her that’s probably why he resurrected her

Sitron17 likes this.
  11. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoot i was trying edit but accidentally deleted, lucky I had it screenshot anyway..

Has anyone read the raws to CH.20 I have a question, in the fan scan it said
    "The crown prince was famous for his homosexuality, he did not hesitate to touch his own brother"
    While tapas (official) translated it as
    "The crown prince who was famous for his cruelty, also did not hesitate in torturing his own brother"
    Did tapas change this or was the homosexuality never in the original chapter?
    The scan group is really good at translating, it usually matches with tapas translating but this was the only difference from the official translation.
    If someone MTL it did it atleast say some about it?

Neyva likes this.
  12. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey! can someone pls spoil what's next on the latest chapter of the manhwa???? like after estrella entered the red looking like portal??

13. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa community online is toxic. It is like written the beginning that only royal family can have powers and jewel eyes but they all hate Izak because the first he met MC he saw her memory and saw that she was dead so he calles her a demon/monster put of fear.they only saw him interact with her for 2 chapters and called him an imposter and shady. And keep saying he stile the Aquamarine eyes when it technically founded him and he founded it with his diamond eyes

14. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the story actually good I’ve come across the manga but the name always puts me off reading it

15. Melinoe

Melinoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me spoilers about that boy with blue jewel eyes please?

16. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh THANK YOU SO MUCH❤ This clarifies alot for me, I appreciate your help :)
    This makes much more sense, thank you

17. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, i just need some clarification, this stupid brain of mine cant comprehend the information well.

so, the red ruby eyes (strength) is somehow dead cuz the previous owner hatred for human (he's over-extort his power or something similar right?)
    and the blue ruby eyes is dead cus the similar ways with the red eyes (she's have the power of healing, no?)

so, how did this diamond eyes power work? it have something to do with the luck, right? what kind? what exactly happen to the point the royals had to take away his/her freedom? is it a situation if she/he stepped outside the palace then the palace will be destroyed or lost in the war or maybe an apocalypse/any sort of calamities will happen soon? i just dont get it :hmm: that poor guy

and tbh, when i saw Izak first time, i dont even think he had diamond eyes, i thought he's a poor blind boy who found two big blue diamond balls :blobconfounded:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    blacknevar and ARaine like this.
  18. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What page was estrella's power on?
    Thanks for the spoilers

MLisMyHubby and samster like this.
  19. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I got tired of them. They won't try and understand his circumstances.
    Thank you for all the spoilers :blobsmilehappy:
    I have a question though, does Estrella also attain the aquamarine jewel eyes in the end of the story?

20. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, its a living lady luck, huh? oh my god, i pity Estrella, but i also pitied this diamond eyes prince.

i somehow understand its 'needs' for the whole plot, but... may his soul (and the other jewel eyes bearer) rest in peace

thank you darling for this summary

TrinaAngel and rock.doll like this.