Spoiler The Princess Is Evil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 6, 2020.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u

Flowing_Time likes this.
  2. rubyjanist

rubyjanist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m getting emotional

babayagu, Mi shiru and cielcious like this.
  3. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm anyways, did you guys see Leona and how pretty and strong she is??

4. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well keep in mind that she trusted him and was close to him so she wouldn't have expected such a thing.

Bella94 and babayagu like this.
  5. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the King of Karrel in the end?

6. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her grandfather from mother come to meet Leona. He so cared about Leona first, but when he found out Leona is the witch who make her daughter die, he so angry. After Leona's grandfather know if Leona is the Witch, he was so angry but Leona told him she also felt sorry for her mother, and she said know she is his grandchild (I forgot the conversation, but it was so emotional and made me cry). After the grandfather forgive her and told her to values her life, and live her life better.
    that's all what I can share. I haven't read another episode yet.

this is just informations in case if you all forget about Roderick. Roderick is a child from the Pope. The Emperor take him because he thought Roderick have a potential became an emperor. The Pope is really a bastard(for me) .

My summary:

Leona trapped at Yveskina's rare and found a demon's egg. Its looks like will hatching soon and true, that egg hathing became a demon who looks like a cute cat. When Leona thought about kill that baby demon, she look at that cute face and cancelled the thought.

Leona gave the baby demon name, and the name is Lulu. Zeros come to help the Princess using 'warp' but Leona know it was (almost) impossible.

Zeros found the baby demon is cute, plus when Leona stroke Lulu's hair is DOUBLE CUTE. When he admiring the cute moment, Leona said she will count Lulu as her number 4 people.
    Leona people until now: Ibec, Nickil, Casper(I forgot who is he or maybe I skip the chapter he appear) and now Lulu.

Zeros felt envy and ask her why he not count into Leona's people, and Leona said Zeros is the number 1 Leona want to throw/avoid.

Zeros laughing and said if Leona know how to joke. But after look at Leona face he thought it was real and sighing.

Leona look so angry with the Pope who make her come to Yveskina rare, so Leona smirk and want to see the Pope face right now.

-At the Pope office-

Roderick who know if Leona is in danger come to see him and ask where is Leona. Roderick to scared and afraid of the Pope(his father), because the Pope he know is always manipulating people from behind. That's how you drop people into hell. But he couldn't step back because he know Leona will be in danger.

But the Pope just answer he didn't do anything, and said Roderick don't have a proof if he do anything to Leona. Roderick want to tell the Emperor about this but the Pope casted a spell on Roderick so he couldn't go anywhere nor said anything. confident said to Roderick, unless Leona come no one will know about it.

Suddenly the office door open and

"What the secret are you talking about, Pope?" Leona said with the anger eyes she had.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So will the Pope’s son also become her subordinate? He’s the first prince, right? The one everyone thought was creepy because he wanted to marry Leona for her power or am I mixing it with another novel?

8. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh! I came here because this bastard king already show in manhwa! and I'm starting to hate his face, I badly want to know Why he killed her? (I dont believe he kill her because he's irritated----but if he's really douchebag and sht then it's periodt.)

What kind of Karma this bastard will face?

Even he's have own reason I hope he face dead, because I don't want this be same like Khalid "The Way That Knight Lives As a Lady" That he will just leave and never get his karma after killing her :blobconfused:

9. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Roderick will become Leona's subordinate? Hehe.. Yes, Roderick was thought want marry Leona first, because Leona so powerful, and he thought they will lead the Empire.

As far as I read, I think Lacus killed Arena(Leona first life) is because he don't like powerful person, and want to become the strongest peole. He even borrow the Pope strength to kill Leona.

Leona was locked at warehouse by the Pope, and Zeros come to help her, so that's why they are come to Yveskina's rare. Leona told the incident to the emperor (and the emperor said "if the father don't believe the child, then who will trust the child?" and told the Pope to not touch his childs (Leona and Roderick) aw:blobmelt:). The Emperor get angry with the Pope and punish him in front of other nobles. As Leona said, the Pope mana color is purple, that's mean Leona tought the Pope make a contract with demon(?).

On other side, Lacus got a letter from the information people about the Pope situation. So that's mean Lacus get involved with Leona's incidents. And I discovered he killed Arena(Leona 1st life) was because he doesn't like people get stronger than him. (wow Lacus is a truly bastard:blobangery:)

svtspeach, Sadri, mitch_97 and 37 others like this.
  10. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's really a douchebag then :blobcurse: does he still not getting his karma?

shiory and chiri.ru like this.
  11. orange_cat

orange_cat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers plz

12. wencm2

wencm2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m much more interested in if she gets her full power and becomes an immortal witch again

13. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite remember it well soo...
    arena is actually half devil born b\w a human and the head of the devils.
    she is the prophesed child and she will kill those fallen angels who wants to conquor the world. Lucas was apparently with them and they told him to kill her
    so that they can conqour the world and lucas killed her bc he is a bastard who only thinks of power and nothing else. And also her soul colour is transparent which is mostly called a myth

so the fl is the best:aww::aww:

14. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody guide me on how to provide spoilers seperately. I tried doing so but everytime I made a mistake and deleted the post the entire posted spoiler would get deleted. I wanted to spoil seperately but everything gets posted below each topic.

he is the son of the pope, considered the most powerful and allround genius in magic. His sword was also assigned by the pope and is more like a spy, who delivers every action in the royal family to the pope since he wants his son to sit on the throne and rule over the continent. As soon as Roderick returned from his journey outisde the palace, he visited Leona and almost killed her. She is more powerful than him but couldn't defeat him at the moment because she was training herself and her mana since it was unstable but was interrupted by Roderick. Her father, the emperor heard the news and rushed to check out the situation. When he saw Leona lying down, gravely injured on the edge of death. He stopped Rodreik and sent him back and treated Leona. She wokeup after few days and taught Rodreik lesson. She became stronger and even cage became a lot stronger from before. She faught Rodreik and he was still confident he will win but didn't last long. Even his sword lost to cage and both were on the blink of being unconscious but Leona spared their lives. Roderick was happy she is really strong but was disappointed he lost. He proposed marriage to Leona, a 3 year old =_= and told her that thier "children" will rule all over. She was disgusted and the emperor on hearing the news was angry. When the ML heard about the proposal he visited Rodreik and his sword during mid night and beat him up again even before his previous injuries by Leona were healed and warned him to stop thinking nonsense. Then cage and harriet (the emperor's aide) also confronted Rodreik and his sword for proposing to Leona. After this fight he became her sub ordinate and even started visiting her everyday and play with her. He was considered a cold blooded person, but when everyone including the Nobel's saw how he treated Leona and heard him propose to her in front of them, the news spread like fire. After spending time with Leona his personality and thoughts improved and became a better person but never let of the thought of marrying Leona and becoming the emperor (ugh so confident) coz not only strength but also the

She becomes the youngest 7 start and 9 star magician (idk what's it called properly). When someone reaches 9 star, I think they have a long life-span. Just like

he is known as a stable magician when it comes to ice magic, but was desperate since the Nobel's and others including his father kept eyes only on Roderick. He was jealous of Leona as without doing anything she gained the emperor's favour . He decided to kill her and Nickyll on his bday party but failed to harm Leona as the emperor meddled and reminded him of the rule that states that they can fight only in the presence of swords, and Leona's sword, Cage wasn't there. He was annoyed as he couldn't touch her and shifted his concentration to Nickyll and tried to kill her, till Leona interfered and saved Nickyll. Ivek thought she jeloed him dodge nickylls attack and kept visiting her and gave her gifts to get close to her. When he faught with Leona, he underestimated her and lost. He shivered thinking he would be killed but is touched as Leona spares his life and makes him her 1sr subordinate. He visits Nickyll and boasts about being a brother and subordinate but Nickyll is only her brother which made Nickyll furious

she was a black magician and no one cared much about her talent since black magic was common. She was present when Leona was beating Roderick and decided. To befriend Leona to destroy her reputation. She visited Leona everyday and rodriek and Nickyll came along too. Lilly and others warned Leona about sherry. When sherry decided to take action, she made dolls which looked like Leona and behaved rudely to people pretending to be Leona, even the Nobel's and Lilly. She told Lilly not to interfere in her life since Lilly isn't her mother. When Leona heard this she was angry and destroyed all the dolls of sherry and also her room. She told sherry that sherry has a mom but Leona doesn't that's why her people are very important to her. Sherry visited Leona with her mom after few days and gifted her a doll which looked like Leona's mother who died after giving birth to her. Leona almost cried and on seeing this the emperor teleported beside Leona and held her hand to soothe her. Then sherry and Leona's relationship became normal and they were on good terms

he was called the prince blessed by the god of sun, expert in fire magic. But he was nothing compared to Leona. Although they never faught he was the first royalty to get close to her and loved her a lot.

she is one of the minor antagonists. She always had a venomous snake around her neck. She is called the snake. Even the emperor was worried about Leona and Harriet and shery warned Leona a lot. She entered the palace, gave birth to Nickyll and moved out leaving her son in the palace. When she heard of Leona's achievements in such a small age she came back and decided to kill Leona. She met Leona and always taunted her while spitting sweet words, but Leona clearly understood what she was trying to tell leona. Nickyll boasted to Leona how sweet and kind his mother is but no one, even his father never corrected him because they didn't want Nickyll to be sad and know the truth. The truth behind nickyll's power and why he is called the god of sun was because she made deals with the Pope. She again joined hands with the pope and decided to kill Leona. Nickyll heard this and cried a lot in front of Leona. Nickyll's mother loved him, but her greed was even greater. There was a huge fight and Leona killed the snake around her neck. She almost died but Leona saved her and she apologized after understanding everything. Nickyll cried a lot and had mixed feelings because Leona is very merciful

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  15. JinxYOU

Reading List:
    Link
    he is horrible! He doesn't love his son, he is an abusive father and uses Roderick for the throne. He made deals with the Devil's (I forgot what they are actually called so I'll mention them as devil's) . Since he made deals with the devil, he basically betrayed the emperor and the empire and the colour of his soul changed to "purple". He knew that Leona was a witch and tried to prove it many times but since Leona's soul is in a body which is a descendant of the dragon her soul is transparent and she could hide her true identity
    he is the guy whome Leona loved but was betrayed and killed. He too, found out that Leona was the witch he killed and conspired with the Pope and the devil's to destroy her and also blackmailed and threatened Zerroes and makes Zerroes betray Leona. He even reveals to the emperor that Leona isn't his daughter but the emperor doesn't understand what he means

some people called him dense and a trash father. But he isn't like that. For generations in the royal family the emperor's didn't care for their concubines and children. They followed only the rule of not fighting in the absence of their sword. He too, was raised like that with a indifferent father and siblings. So he went on treating his children like that because he believed that's how it should be since it's happening since generations. Just like how we can't change a tradition easily, he couldn't do the same nor did he have the thought to do so until he met Leona. He started caring for his children and even Rodriek who was not his son. He hugged then and let them cry during hard times and allowed them to act spoil even tho they were grown up. Roderick and Nickyll who didn't dare to look for the emperor like Leona also opened up and dashed into his office like Leona. The emperor's was also really happy that he now understands his children. Usually his kids called him "imperial father or his majesty", only Leona called him "papa". When Nickyll asked him if he could do the same, the emperor allowed him and rodriek. They cried and hugged the emperor and called him "papa". He even punished the Pope for hurting rodriek his "son". His mindset broadened as he started spending time with his children. Leona was the one who stopped following the rule of the loser dies, and every single sibling left survives. Her father doesn't understand why she left them alive even though they lost. In fact the emperor loves Leona's birth mother, he admired her and spoke positive things about her to Leona whenever Leona asked him about her mom. But he didn't realise those emotions. After being with Leona and observing her out of curiosity he understood he loves Leona and other children so did he love Leona's mother but didn't admit coz he didn't know it was love
    (this part was not translated clearly. I apologize in advance if the spoilers I proved were wrong). He was the one guided Roderick to Leona when she was training her mana and had to be alone and because of which Leona was bed ridden. he died during that fight. (Since he wasn't mentioned anywhere after this scene in the novel)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  16. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers!!

I wanna know how Lucas the prick is dealt with. Is the pope really that influential?
    Also will the emperor know that Leona is the witch?

17. JinxYOU

Reading List:
    Link
    he is 200 years old and a strong wizard. He is even powerful than the emperor, Leona's father. Many called him pedophile for he started having feelings for Leona when she was just entering teen. But I don't agree with it since he fell in love with her "300yo" soul and not her body but he didn't confess because he knows that no matter how old her soul is, she is in a child's body. There was an incident where Zerroes and Leona went out of palace and Leona deank the adult potion to have longs legs, to make her walk conveniently. He couldn't take his eyes off her after seeing her adult form. Later when Lilly and Cage found Zerroes and saw Leona in her adult form they were shocked because of her Beauty too. Leona became known for her beauty along with her powers when she grew up

Yes everyone in her family will get know that she is witch and pope and Lucas will be killed horribly. I'll spoil that part seperately

zerroes-he was the first person to know, well he wasn't that surprised since he had already guessed but just confirmed from Leona's confession.
    Cage- she gets to know when she overhears the conversation between Leona and Zerroes. Zerroes knew she was there but pretended not to know and didn't tell leona. When cage questioned Leona, she became terrified and started shivering thinking she will be hated and abandoned againa. She cried and told cage everything. Cage wasn't angry that she was a with 300yo because she liked her as she is not because she is a princess but was only disappointed that she didn't know this secret and felt distant. Leona cried a lot after hearing cage's sweet words and support and they became more close. Leona started clinging to her.
    Her maternal grandfather- he didn't like Leona because he considered her the reason why his daughter died. And + when he knew that she is the witch who helped Lucas win the war and killed many of his soldiers and destroyed their plans he became furious and wanted to reveal it to everyone. Cage stopped him and told him how much Leona loves her mother and hates Lucas since she was betrayed and used too. After having an open talk with leona their relationship became fine again and he didn't tell anyone this secret.
    Lilly- she hated witches and when she heard someone (I forgot who) accuse her of being a witch she was really angry that why they are calling Leona such a dirty thing (witch). At first it was difficult for her to accept it but when she sorted out her thoughts she accepted her just like cage, for her being who she is and not the princess
    Her siblings- they considered Leona to be cool when they knew this secret. They loved her and never had a 2nd thought about it the emperor- I don't quiet remember this scene since it was huge and the translation was horrible. He never hated her but respected her choice of keeping her identity a secret and understood her situation and also helped her revenge on Lucas. He told her she is his daughter and he loves her no matter who she is. Harriet- he was the only one who didn't know among her family members. He was bewildered to know that Leona was the witch who beat him up when he trespassed her teritory :)ROFLMAO:) but still loved her for who she is and supported her.

Leona was 5yo by now (I think) and had become more powerful. Many Nobel's bet among themselves. Many of the bet was for 1st prince's (rodriek) win but few supported Leona. When the hunting completing began all the prince and princess ran inside the forest. Roderick was confident he'll win (even tho he was beaten up by Leona before -_-) and was the first to return. Leona met a golem in middle of the forest. It was huge and of good quality, she defeated it and put him in her space bag (something like doraemon pocket). She didn't return even when It was late evening. On hearing this the emperor (who never attended these types of events) visited and everyone were shocked. He was ready to clear up the entire forest just to find Leona and even the siblings agreed with him. Just at that time Leona returned and removed the golem from her space bag astonishing everybody, even her father and Zerroes since the golem was of very good quality. She was the winner of the hunting competition. She made bracelet-artifact and gave them to harried and Cage (ig even the emperor..I don't remember I'm sorry). And also sold it to the famous guild masters and earned their support. The artifact which she made from the golem was like a miracle, the design and the use. She gained a lot of profit and even Harriet praised her for her unique ideas since nobody thought of it before

the Pope ordered Roderick to convince Leona to visit the temple. By this time the Pope knows that Leona is a witch. Leona knew something wasn't right but still decided to take a look at whats gonna happen. The Pope arranged to assassinate Leona on her way to the temple. Roderick wanted to helo but couldn't since his cage was preset and his actions will be delivered to pope and he might get beaten up as usual. Leona reached the temple and killed with the assassinators. The pope knew she would survive but was shocked to see no scratch on her body. He decided to reveal the colour of her soul and declare she is a witch but his plans failed. Leona was terrified that her identity will be revealed but her soul turned out to be transparent as she is in a body blessed as the dragons descendant. Leona was relieved and delighted but there was an accident during which the pope touched the machine(?) Which confirms the soul , she witnessed the Pope's soul to be purple which means he has conspired with someone whome he shouldn't have. She thought she was seeing things and didn't tell her father about it. But in the future when she confirmed it she told her father and others.

her father was an immortal (he was someone special I don't remember well I'm really sorry) and her mother was a normal human. They both loved each other a lot and fl was born. One day her father was captured by the devil's (I think it was the devil's) and in order to protect FL her mother hid her under the bed and died (that time or later idk but she died protecting the FL who was still a baby). The FL didn't know this and thought she was abandoned. Her father was alive even when the fl was reborn as Leona and they met. So basically she has 2 father's :Din 2nd life

Leona's mom died in the first life while protecting fl, she was again reborn and married the emperor (Leona's father in 2nd life)and gave birth to Leona. But her baby was born dead so she summoned a wandering soul, which was FL's and put her inside Leona's body. So basically she gave birth to Leona twice. She didn't know she was reborn as she didn't have her previous life memories. But after she died again protecting her baby after birth, her soul was captured by the devil's and used against Leona and her father of 1st life. When she was captured, she remembered her previous life and cried a lot. No body knew about it until her mother herself told them this. Her 1st dad recognised her at spot just like how he recognised leona. She told her everything what happened. Leona spent many years in search of her mother's soul in after life river with Zerroes and her 1st dad but couldn't find her (tbh I cried during this scene). But when she realised her mother's sould was captured and not reborn again, she started calling out for her and searched like crazy as if her life was on line. When she met her mom, her mom was already on the verge of being evaporated (since souls have specific time to stay concious). They reunited and cried. Leona regretted not searching for her earlier but was still happy that she could atleast bid her farewell. Both her father's were upset knowing about her mom's entire story but we're happy for their daughter as she spent years searching for her mother and atleast met her, or else she would be really devasted and broken

they met during a party where she attended as Zerroes girlfriend (she drank adult potion to do so since she was still a teenager) and at this point she became the youngest 7 star magician and won the bet from her father. The rule states that the prince and princess should go out at 12yo and experience and become stronger by training themselves harshly. Leona wanted to go out but her father (emperor) didn't allow her but seeing her sad he made bet with her. If she became a 7 star magician he would allow her. She succeeded and banged open the meeting room and showed her 7 rings to the emperor and told him she won, the Nobel's and the emperor were shocked and everyone started turning table by shifting from rodriek to Leona as the heir to the throne. So while traveling with Zerroes, Lilly and Cage she attends this party. There was a huge commotion. Her 1st father escaped from where he was caught and kept (I think) and found his daughter since he knew she was alive. He recognised her even when she was Leona. Her 1st dad is really clingy :LOL:. He addresses her as "my baby", "my darling" "my daughter" etc. He told her everything and she told him everything what happened and they reunited. But she was tensed what to tell her preset father . She was tensed as she can't introduce him as "papa he is my father":ROFLMAO:

Leona kept sneaking out to go meet her 1st dad after she returned to the palace after travelling outside. Her "papa" received the news and thought she is having a secret affair and went behind her as he was "jelly " and wanted to kill the bastard who seduced his daughter:ROFLMAO:. He attacked the guy (her 1st dad) and Leona was shocked. She thought her father died and started crying and called him dad for the first time in 2 lives. Her father opened his eyes and told her he is fine and happy that she accepts him as her father now. The emperor was confused ane questioned Leona. REMEMBER THE EMPEROR DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS A WITCH TILL NOW. Leona didn't want to lie anymore as she loves both her dad's. So she confessed everything to the emperor. I don't know how he reacted since the translation was bad. But he tells her without hesitation that he is his daughter and will always be no matter what she was in past or what she will be in future. Both her father's meet and introduce themselves. And they both help me revenge. Leona told about her mother to the emperor too. He was really sad he couldn't meet her at the last moment but was still happy seeing his daughter smile

Leona always felt that when she was a witch she has met Zerroes but it wasn't Zerroes but his brother. She had faught with him but never killed him. Leona was a witch and even tho she hated humans she never killed them. Lucas approached Zerroes by Targeting his weakness, that is his brother. His brother was dead but Zerroes was desperate to get him back. Lucas and the antagonists (devil's who will ruin the world) told Zerroes that his brother could be bought back but he needs to pay a price (I think it's his soul). They were using him. Zerroes knew this but still never hesitated coz he loved his brother a lot.
    Zerroes loved leona, at this point he had confessed to her. But he didn't hesitate to betray her for her brother. His brothers body was preserved by the Pope in a secret room which no one knew about. Lucas wanted to kill Leona at any cost and so did the Pope because he wanted Roderick to rise to the throne. They threatened Zerroes that they will destroy his brothers body and he won't be able to get him back if he doesn't kill Leona. The emperor arrives at that time and helps Leona buy time by fighting with Zerroes but gets heavily injured since Zerroes is more powerful than her dad. He even stabs Leona. Leona, on seeing her dad's injured body became furious and broke through and became a 9 star magician (at this stage she has a long life span). She fights the pope ane d Lucas and kills them horribly. (It's more like she revives kills revives kills repeats, idk how to explain since the translation was bad I'm sorry). She was angry that Zerroes betrayed her and hurt her father but couldn't fight him coz she understood. Zerroes felt guilty and fell in the afterlife lava or river (I forgot). It's said that if someone goes there they cab never return. He returns but never gets to revive his brother. He is upset and feels guilty. He becomes emotionally unstable but because of Leona he becomes fine again.

Leona's previous body was kept preserved by Lucas and the pope. Since she was a witch her body is very powerful and can make one immortal. So they didn't destroy it. When. They got her body back, Harriet was told about the truth (poor him was kept in dark all this time. His climax and conclusion was at this moment) and the body was shown to her family. Her body was taken back to her Empire and kept safely deep down in the castle so that no one takes advantage of it. But when the wizards of the tower (where Zerroes worked) were informed about the witches body, they became greedy and started fighting to obtain the body. Ofc they failed. Leona went down with Zerroes and destroyed her body and bit farewell to her past completely so that nothing happens again because of other's greed.

a celebration party (idk for what) was celebrated. And still at this time many Nobel's were in support of Rodriek as he had gained reputation during the absence of Leona. But when the building started to collapse because of the wizards who wanted to obtain her body (I think this was it), the royals faught and won, but before this Roderick was busy shifting the Nobel's to a safe place ignoring the other commoners around and in the building, but Leona helped them. After the fight was over the emperor declared he would pass the throne to Leona. And explained Rodriek that a true leader protects everybody without discriminating them and Leona did that. Roderick admitted he wasn't fit for the throne but was upset since he will have to become a Pope coz his father was one. But was still happy since he could bring changes.

Leona confessed zeroes in the banquet hall. Zerroes had long confessed to her but Leona didn't know what love was. Her powers increased and she learnt new emotions. And when she realised she was in love with Zerroes she confessed to him in the banquet hall. Ofc HER SIBLINGS WITNESSED HER TAKING THE INITIATIVE TO KISS ZEROES AND ALSO CONFESS. And so did rodriek. He was upset since he wanted to marry Leona from the beginning. Her father didn't agree at first coz he hurt his daughter but later did coz Leona was happiest when she was with Zerroes.

The ending -she was crowned. I dont know if side stories exist because I couldn't find them. And translation was horrible in few chapters. I'm sorry if I made a mistake in the provided spoilers. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Milkcoffee, Sadri, Kirarapot and 49 others like this.
  18. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW, okay. Kill your alive beloved in order to bring back another loved one who's already dead. Yeah, that's totally understandable and justifiable. No hard feelings! o.o

The romance part and the ending became tainted for me, to say the least. Thank you so much for the spoiler JinxYOU, you saved my time and also from feeling bitter.

19. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awhhhh... thank u so much